Instant Chemistry - 4th of July "Fireworks" -Sarah Greenmore

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Spartan Fan, Jul 15, 2017.

1. Spartan Fan
    Chat with Me

Spartan Fan Well-Known Member

Sarah is incredibly beautiful with a sexy body and curves in all the right places! She is very smart, well-spoken and has eyes that can say more with a flirty wink or a sexy eye flutter than most people could say in a 10,000 word essay.

I met Sarah briefly on my ranch trip in August of 2016 when her good friend (and mine) Randy Ryder introduced me to Sarah. Even though I didn’t speak to Sarah long, I did observe her in the parlor. She always had a big smile on her face, was having a good time interacting with her Bunny sisters and dancing in the parlor (she is also a very good dancer). I knew then and there that I wanted to party with Sarah on my next trip.

I followed Sarah on Twitter and send her a few direct messages regarding my desire to have a party with her. It turned out that Sarah’s extensive travel schedule (she loves to travel the globe for new experiences and I do as well) did not conflict. When it turned out that Sarah would be at the Bunny Ranch over the 4th of July, I was extremely excited. I called in a deposit and just said it would be for a day to be determined sometime that week. Sarah and I eventually settled for a party on the 4th of July itself.

I said hello to Sarah when I arrived at MLBR and introduced her to my good friend Grand Dad Gone Wild, when he arrived the day after I did. I had several parties prior to my rendezvous with Sarah and they all were great! The party with Sarah was getting closer and closer and the excitement of sharing intimate time with someone new was palpable.

On the 4th I attended the pool party, caught up with other board members, met tons of ladies from all the northern ranches, got to hang a bit with Dennis and had a great time in general. Eventually the time for my party with Sarah arrived. I met Sarah at the Bunny Bar. We talked for a while, had a beverage and my nervousness melted away quickly. Next, we went to Sarah’s room, negotiated quickly and talked further before heading to the bookers office.

Talking with Sarah was amazing. She is a very chill and so open. Sarah is very passionate about her passions in life, including passion itself. She is a huge supporter of many causes including the rights of sex workers on all levels of the sex worker spectrum. I find that to be so admirable and that endeared her to me even more.

We next booked the party and went back to Sarah’s room. While the intimate details will remain known only to Sarah and myself, I will say that I felt an instant chemistry with Sarah that is rare and usually takes years of knowing each other and multiple party’s together. I felt chemistry with Sarah on every single level, which led to the best fireworks (in my head) that I have ever experienced on the 4th of July. Thank you for that, Sweet Sarah!

If you desire an intensely personal and erotic adventure, I encourage you to plan your next trip to the Northern Ranches at a time when Sarah will be there. Contact her through the MLBR site, twitter or Sarah’s website to insure her availability for the date and time you want to book. Then get ready mentally for the time of your life!

Dave (Spartan Fan)

2. What a great review, Sarah is pretty awesome, glad your schedules matched up.

3. Spartan Fan
    Chat with Me

Spartan Fan Well-Known Member

Thanks Alice, that is very sweet of you. I agree that Sarah is awesome!

Dave (Spartan Fan)