About Me Inspirational Thought With Caressa Kisses

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by caressakisses, May 19, 2016.

1. Docrocker
    Chat with Me

Docrocker Well-Known Member

Good friends are always there for eachother.

2. caressakisses
    Chat with Me

caressakisses *Caressa Kisses ;-),

So true Doc, even if they get upset over something they will forgive and go on from there!
    Kisses Caressa
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Docrocker likes this.
  3. michael 9513
    Chat with Me

michael 9513 Well-Known Member

Here is one this might just be for me personally. If your sad open up and try to make friends even just one person can have a big impact on your life. Its not good to always try to take everything on your own so its good to have friends by your side who can help you.

4. caressakisses
    Chat with Me

Michael, I have said this to you, go out and meet new people you have to look into their eyes and show them that you are a wonderful person
    Kisses Caressa
    [​IMG]
    \ [​IMG]

5. michael 9513
    Chat with Me

Here's another one when your struggling to accomplish something the quickest way to fail is to give up. If you want to succeed you have to keep trying until you get it and when you do keep trying to make it better and better whether its financially with picking up women whatever you simply cant give up.

6. caressakisses
    Chat with Me

To use the law of attraction to our advantage, make it a habitual way of being, not just a one-time event.
    Kisses Caressa
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

grizzly likes this.
  7. BaronRandoVJ
    Chat with Me

BaronRandoVJ Well-Known Member

You are an attraction I could make a habit of. No scratch that, it would be unfair to reduce you to a mere attraction. You are so much more, a very special person, that's what I'd make a habit of

8. caressakisses
    Chat with Me

Baron that is so sweet! Thank you so much for your sweet words...
    Kisses Caressa
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

9. michael 9513
    Chat with Me

Never listen to the naysayers. These are people who are unhappy with their lives and don't want anyone to succeed. I really like u caressa because anything I've told u your always confident and tell me I can do it! So u gave me the push I needed to pursue my dreams and I'm sure soon I'll have a better life. Caressa you are my inspiration!

caressakisses likes this.
  10. willowlove
    Chat with Me

willowlove Well-Known Member

11. willowlove
    Chat with Me

12. caressakisses
    Chat with Me

Get up every everyday with a smile and share it with those who have lost theirs!
    Kisses Caressa
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

grizzly likes this.
  13. michael 9513
    Chat with Me

If you find your self in a stressful mood find do at least one thing in your life that makes you very happy. I like to get on this message board I like to converse with you and I love to see what you say and read what everyone else has to say as well. Its like a group discussion with like minded people.

14. caressakisses
    Chat with Me

Nice Michael
    Kisses Caressa
    [​IMG] 4e76416c.gif

15. willowlove
    Chat with Me

16. caressakisses
    Chat with Me

Don't give up, that's when you really lose....
    Kisses Caressa
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

grizzly likes this.
  17. Who doesn't love a funny girl who can look sexy at the same time? - Malin Akerman

And one from me-
    My ideal body weight is yours on mine.

18. caressakisses
    Chat with Me

LOL I really like that Just Another Guy! I just found out that an inspirational saying I wrote, inspired a friend to hang in and keep trying to make things happen for himself. You never know when a few nice, kind words will give someone hope.
    Kisses Caressa
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

19. michael 9513
    Chat with Me

I cant really think of any inspirational sayings at the moment but all I can say I'm glad I found you when I did. I was at a point where I was about to give up completely on life and make some very bad choices. I went to the ranch just looking for a quick orgasm that's all I really cared about but that all changed when I met you. As I talked to you more and more I slowly decided I want to spend more time with you then after we met I felt so good about myself. I got to make love to the hottest woman on the planet and I got to spend a lot of time with you as well. You gave me a lot more than the best sex of my life you gave me confidence, hope, and you inspired me to chase after my dreams. I think you make me a stronger person I still have stress in my life but I just think of you and it helps me push through day by day.

20. michael 9513
    Chat with Me

Here is one a successful person when something comes up in there life they don't look at it as an obstacle they look at it as an opportunity to better them selves and get through it.

21. GezabelleSinclaire
    Chat with Me

GezabelleSinclaire The girl you always Fantasized about

Great quote Caressa!!!