In Honor of Domino

Discussion in 'Dennis Hof and Madam Suzette' started by KittiMinx, Mar 31, 2016.

1. We've lost a dear member of our family, and Dennis himself lost his best friend.

In honor of Domino, if you have pictures with him or of him please share! Dennis needs our love and support now more than ever.

I've unfortunately never had the pleasure of meeting sweet Domino but I've heard stories and so because I don't have photos I drew a portrait:

Domino_drawing1.png

I'm so sorry for your loss, Dennis. Domino touched many hearts and his spirit will never be forgotten. <3

2. I have one....domino and I making friends...[​IMG]

3. ROADRUNNER J
    Chat with Me

ROADRUNNER J Well-Known Member

My sincerest condolences to Dennis. I had the pleasure of meeting Domino last December on my first visit to the Bunnyranch. Domino was a bit leery of me as he performed his duties as Head of Security, and was VERY protective as Air Force Amy introduced me. I had just recently lost my very own best friend on September 25th, so any time I could spend around a furry 4 legged companion helped to ease the pain of my loss. I wanted to get a picture with Domino, but he would have no part of it (he had to stay focused on his protection duties). True dedication & devotion...to his Dad, his best friend, his Boss, and the ladies.

AthiraMoru likes this.
  4. djames
    Chat with Me

djames Active Member

One of my fondest memories of my visits to MBR besides the ladies was Domino. He seemed to take a liking to me on one of my visits. He kept coming back to me as I was waiting for my lady of the day. Dennis, I was greatly sadden to hear the news. Sorry for your loss.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 2, 2016
    DesertRose and AthiraMoru like this.
  5. djames
    Chat with Me

djames Active Member

6. Thanks I love him more than I love myself!

If I was only the man he was, strong, lovely, protective, caring and most of all LOYAL to a fault Love that boy, life & the world is not as good without Domino DOG!

Please post all pix you have of the love on my life there will never be another D Dog

7. AthiraMoru
    Chat with Me

AthiraMoru Well-Known Member

Ohhh... I'm sad to hear another pup will not enjoy your love like domino did . You're in mourning. . I look at my little poodle and my heart breaks at knowing her day is coming soon, she's 11 now ... you're in my mind dennis. . Hugs from chicago!!

8. djames
    Chat with Me

djames Active Member

9. shelbystar
    Chat with Me

shelbystar Looks gets you, my personality brings you back!

These are all so precious. Domino was the luckiest dog!

10. I'm very saddened to hear about Domino, and I'm sorry for your loss Dennis. :(

11. ivymae
    Chat with Me

ivymae -Kit Kat's ♔ Polynesian Princess-

THIS IS A VERY SWEET THREAD, KITTI, AND EVEN SWEETER OF YOU TO CREATE IT. DOMINO WAS AN AMAZING ANIMAL AND FRIEND. HE WILL BE MISSED AND ALWAYS IN OUR THOUGHTS <3

DOMINO.JPG

BIG BOY LOVED BEING MY LAP DOG <3

roxanneprice likes this.
  12. Miss you Dom, we all think about you everyday. <3

Conan likes this.
  13. Niceguy Eddie
    Chat with Me

Niceguy Eddie Well-Known Member

So sorry for the loss of Domino. Having lost several dogs myself, all I can say are words are inadequate.

14. Conan
    Chat with Me

Conan Active Member

It still feels like someone important is missing whenever I go out to the Ranch.

15. GezabelleSinclaire
    Chat with Me

GezabelleSinclaire The girl you always Fantasized about

RIP Domino! You will forever be in our thoughts and missed! You were such a great dog!!!

16. willowlove
    Chat with Me

willowlove Well-Known Member

These are great pictures! I think Domino would be happy to know how many lives he touched!