In honor of Caressa

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Sakaki, Feb 28, 2017.

1. Sakaki
    Chat with Me

Sakaki Well-Known Member

As many of you know caressa recently announced her retirement. I'm sure this came as a shock to many I know it did me. I'm glad she is going to do something new exciting back in texas. But on the other hand I'm extremely sad caressa was a very special woman who I spent a lot of time with and communicated with. I loved the parties. Now she is gone its very hard and ive cried a lot I'm sure I'm not the only person upset. She was a very fun girl to be around the girls loved working with her and the clients really like her too. I wish her the best trying to move forward but this is very difficult to deal with. I'm still coming to the ranch in april but it will fill a little odd without caressa there. I truly love you caressa and wish u the best.

2. Although I am sad to learn that Caressa has retired from the BunnyRanch, I only wish her the best; I had so much fun when I partied with her and she was an amazing woman. I'm sure that she will succeed in her business back in Texas. Again, I wish her the best moving forward.

3. Sakaki
    Chat with Me

Sakaki Well-Known Member

it was sad but she has moved forward so that's what I'm gonna do that's what she would want I'm still going to the ranch and have fun with different ladies. Its not easy it still hurts that shes gone I don't think its something I will get over anytime soon it will take time ill just try to have the best time possible with the girls I'm seeing next month.

Last edited: Mar 2, 2017
  4. It will be so weird without her, we'll all miss her.

kmoney and tuch2881 like this.
  5. Caressa will be missed by all, gentlemen and ladies alike.

kmoney, FriskyJimmy29 and tuch2881 like this.
  6. AdaMarie
    Chat with Me

AdaMarie The Answer To Your Desire

It's always sad saying goodbye. I was sad to see her leave as well. But I'm happy for her and new endeavors.

kmoney, FriskyJimmy29 and tuch2881 like this.
  7. randyryder
    Chat with Me

randyryder Pure heart with a dirty mind!

I am going to miss Caressa :( But I wish her the best!

8. Very thoughtful of you to write this, Sakaki. You are going to be missed, Caressa!!!

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 2, 2017
  9. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Awesome review!!! I love it!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]

geraldharris and kmoney like this.
  10. shelbystar
    Chat with Me

shelbystar Looks gets you, my personality brings you back!

Sakaki this is so nice,, you were very special to Caressa she told me that! I hope that the girls you decide to see will fulfill the need you have and what Caressa has started for you.
    Hugs & kisses
    Shelby
    [​IMG]

kmoney likes this.
  11. geraldharris
    Chat with Me

geraldharris Well-Known Member

I will miss Caressa Kisses at the Moonlite Bunny Ranch also!

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

kmoney likes this.
  12. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Thanks Gerald for liking my post!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]

geraldharris likes this.
  13. BryceStevens
    Chat with Me

BryceStevens The GFE who LOVES to Kiss

Caressa was a wonderful, special and beautiful human being. We will all miss her!!

kmoney likes this.