In Heaven with Ms Jade Capri !!!

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by scilian.stud, Sep 21, 2011.

1. My encounter with the Brazilian Bombshell was nothing short of fanstatic. This Lady is very sexy and knows how to leave you asking for more. She is very intelligent and sincere, if you have the opportunity don't pass up meeting this Beautiful woman!!!

[smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=i love you1.gif]

2. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

JadeCapri Genuine•Embracing•Assisting conquer inadequacies

You are what any girl would want in a date Scilian.Stud. I always say that one person is compliment of the other. One can not have a wonderful time by them self. You are a lover and half and I was so happy to finally meet you!!!! When I went to the pool party I was so happy to meet you because I felt like I was hanging out with a long time friend. Thank you for it and Julian as well. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

3. origlegman
    Chat with Me

origlegman Well-Known Member

It would be merely impossible to reach any other destination than Heaven while in the company of Jade Capri. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif]

4. I have the opportunity to meet this angel from above and will not miss the chance!Her sweet nature and tender heart already has me wanting more! :)

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

5. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

Nice to know how you feel. Thank Goodness you have a big hearth :) [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

6. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

It will be a real pleasure to meet you. I will see a lot of people here this weekend. Visitors and the girls [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

7. It will be a real pleasure to meet you. I will see a lot of people here this weekend. Visitors and the girls [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][/quote]
    Jade,meeting you FAR exceeded my expectations! You are more beautiful and charming in person than I could have ever imagined! I can't wait to get back there to be able to spend some serious quality time with you! :wink:

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

8. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

Manny you are a great man!! hang in there. Time fly.
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

9. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

awwwww Rachel!! And I am very impressed with you. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

10. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

Jade,meeting you FAR exceeded my expectations! You are more beautiful and charming in person than I could have ever imagined! I can't wait to get back there to be able to spend some serious quality time with you! :wink:

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][/quote]

Awww... thank you Manny!!! You are everything I thought of and more. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

11. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

Thinking well this is also your description Rachel. I will miss you when you go home. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

12. Awww... thank you Manny!!! You are everything I thought of and more. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][/quote]

Just wait until I get back there,Jade,you WON"T be making the pouty face! :wink: :twisted:

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

13. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

Just wait until I get back there,Jade,you WON"T be making the pouty face! :wink: :twisted:

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][/quote]
    Are you sure about that???lol ... Remember what Ruby said :mrgreen:

14. So glad you had a great time with Miss Jade! She is wonderful :)

15. Are you sure about that???lol ... Remember what Ruby said :mrgreen:[/quote]

Oh,I remember. :wink:

You know you always get your way with me! :)

16. GillianSloan
    Chat with Me

GillianSloan Well-Known Member

Couldn't agree with you more. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

17. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

In a good way I hope so Manny [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

18. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

Gillian is always so good to me!!!
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

19. The ONLY way it can be with you,Jade,is...GOOD!! :)

20. Jade always leaves everyone asking for more! She has many loyal, repeat customers to prove that :)

21. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

:) And I will take that any time [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

22. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

We all ask for more :)
    You are right about this one. They are so good to me... [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

23. nataliaqing
    Chat with Me

nataliaqing Well-Known Member

Great review of a sexy lover! [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

24. As long as you'll have me,Jade,I will take that!

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

25. nataliaqing
    Chat with Me

nataliaqing Well-Known Member

Jade has the ability to put anyone she meets in heaven... sexy lady! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

26. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

Thank you sexy :) [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

27. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

I would have you any time Manny [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

28. Any time with you Jade would be heavenly!!!

29. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

Thank you Natalia. I try my best. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]
    Good luck.

30. Jade is heaven in so many ways.

31. Awesome sounds like you are amazing..

32. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

You need to find out for your self MAnny [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

33. caressakisses
    Chat with Me

caressakisses Caressakisses.com

great review

34. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

I am really looking forward to see you this weekend. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

35. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me