Important Announcement....

Discussion in 'LoveRanch North Lovers Forum (Reno-Carson City)' started by Remy Martin, Sep 7, 2015.

1. Remy Martin
    Chat with Me

Remy Martin Cum Get A Sip!!!!

Dearest friends, lovers and potential bedmates,

You know I love it when clients come to see me and I love to spend time with them, showering them with the type of affection they want and request.

When people attend my parties, they have a great time - take a look at my Real Life Ranch Reports (Remy Martin Reviews) for their numerous reviews - each and every one favorable.

But recently a few have promised to show for an appointment and haven't - and worse, they haven't told me they weren't showing.

When you book me for an appointment, I take myself off the floor and take extra special time to get ready just for you. This can take anywhere from an hour to two hours until the time of our scheduled meeting. Then you can add in a third hour if I'm waiting in the parlor for you to show up and I haven't heard from you.

Everyone is late - things happen. I understand that and accommodate anyone who contacts me by phone or e-mail to tell me they're going to be late.

But there are some who change their mind, and unfortunately, don't have the courtesy to call the Ranch and inform me that they won't be showing up after all.

So regretfully, this has changed the way I'll be conducting business in the future.

From now on, any appointments with me will require a deposit. This is absolutely mandatory -- no exceptions -- and will 100% guarantee my availability to you when you book me for a specific day and time at the Love Ranch North.

My deposit policy will also be required for any lady that I have referred you to, and spent time helping to arrange your date.

The good news is that the deposit will also ensure my availability during the times I'm not scheduled to be at the Love Ranch North, which means I will fly in for special requests that are secured with the deposit.

And the amount of the deposit? That will be negotiated on an individual basis.

Now, I will still be available at the Love Ranch North for lineups and walk-ins...but if you have something a little more long-term or that involves future planning, a deposit will guarantee that I'm solely yours for whatever time you book me.

I hope you all understand why I'm doing this, and to those that have honored your commitments to me in the past, I thank you from the bottom of my heart.

But this is my job, and I need to be available for those who truly desire and appreciate the Remy Martin experience.

Those of you who have previously partied with me know what to expect....

But those of you who don't...my bio, below, will give a hint of what's in store for you...

Remy Martin's Bio

Last edited: Sep 5, 2016
    tuch2881, torontoral and kmoney like this.
  2. torontoral
    Chat with Me

torontoral Well-Known Member

Bump! :)

3. piglet
    Chat with Me

piglet Well-Known Member

Anybody who would be foolish enough to stand you up is an idiot and doesn't deserve your time honey :x . I know I would love to spend as much time with you as I possibly could these people are losing out big time

4. Remy Martin
    Chat with Me

Thank you babe [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

5. Remy Martin
    Chat with Me

6. People actually stand you up? That blows my mind, that there are people out there dumb enough to do that, those people should be charged double then they won't do it again because NOBODY likes having to pay double for anything

7. gijen
    Chat with Me

gijen gijen@kitkatranch.com

What a shame, they're really missing out on you. All of the ladies at the ranch plan things out to make your experience wonderful but when you don't show it's wasting time that we could've been doing other necessary things. We really take our time to prepare so it really is hurtful when you back out last minute.

8. DarkSampson
    Chat with Me

DarkSampson Well-Known Member

Uh yea I am stunned. I know people are fearful but to not even give a heads up is just wrong. This is how you make a living and work. Granted you enjoy your job but its still a job. I wish someone would want to pay me for my time. As I can understand how frustrating that can be to have time setup and no one show up. To just see an image of you Remy is more than enough motivation to want to really be in front of you. I simply am gitty that my Sampson day is getting closer. No fear here just determination and time waiting to really touch the dream that is Remy Martin.

9. John N Ga
    Chat with Me

John N Ga Well-Known Member

Totally understandable Remy!!!

10. jennajayden
    Chat with Me

jennajayden Well-Known Member

11. maliyahmonroe
    Chat with Me

maliyahmonroe Well-Known Member

Great information Remy ! Whoever cancelled definitely missed out .

12. gijen
    Chat with Me

gijen gijen@kitkatranch.com

Remy is so sexy! Do you have any reviews we could see? I already know that you do an excellent job and that your service is outstanding but it's always great to read reviews and get a glimpse of what being in an actual party with you is like.

13. kmoney
    Chat with Me

kmoney Active Member

Rmy,

This policy is totally understandable and I am sorry some men are not gentleman enough to remember their manners!

14. rileyzane
    Chat with Me

rileyzane Experience the GFE with me at Love Ranch!

I agree 100%! Us girls really go out of our way for our customers, and we expect to be treated accordingly!
    It is no better than calling off a date! If guys think about it that way, maybe they'd understand a little more!
    GREAT information! Thank you for sharing![smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

15. ClarissaSteel
    Chat with Me

ClarissaSteel Starlet at Sagebrush Ranch!

Great information! This is super important! If you book an appointment with me, I go out of my way to set that time aside for exactly what you want. I'll even come in on my days off for you :)

16. shelbystar
    Chat with Me

shelbystar Looks get you, my personality brings you back!

This is a good idea for you Remy. You travel so far to be dedicated to your clients. I am sure they will understand the deposit stipulation!

17. Remy Martin
    Chat with Me

Thank you all, it's so good to see that this new policy is so well received!!!!

18. sindysky
    Chat with Me

sindysky Well-Known Member

FULLY AGREE MY DEAR PIGLET, Remy is awesome

19. sindysky
    Chat with Me

sindysky Well-Known Member

FULLY AGREE MY DEAR PIGLET, Remy is awesome

20. torontoral
    Chat with Me

Remy returns July 12 -19...:);)[smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif] RemyMartin8.jpg

Last edited: Jun 26, 2016
  21. Remy Martin
    Chat with Me

Hopefully they will think of it this way.

22. VanityAffair
    Chat with Me

VanityAffair Well-Known Member

REMMY I really like this post. It is very well directed and down to earth.

23. VanityAffair
    Chat with Me

VanityAffair Well-Known Member

Sexy REMMY you deserve the class of a man to compare to your classiness

torontoral likes this.
  24. GezabelleSinclaire
    Chat with Me

GezabelleSinclaire The girl you always Fantasized about

What a great post Remy! Very useful info!!!

25. Remy Martin
    Chat with Me

This is Mandatory and Absolutely no Exceptions

torontoral likes this.
  26. torontoral
    Chat with Me

Believe me, she is worth any time you're lucky and privileged enough to share with her...

27. Remy Martin
    Chat with Me

Make your appointments with deposits now to ensure my availability October 6th - 12th

28. Remy Martin
    Chat with Me

Your Remy Martin Expérience IS NOT guaranteed without it.

29. LexiJames
    Chat with Me

LexiJames Love Ranch North's Sweet lil Latina!

Great way to establish a policy that values both your and your client's time!

30. shelbystar
    Chat with Me

Guys don't miss your chance with Remy! Book your party with deposit!!!

31. Remy Martin
    Chat with Me

Thank you babe [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

32. Remy Martin
    Chat with Me

Shit or get off the pot!!!!!;););)

torontoral likes this.
  33. shelbystar
    Chat with Me

Remy, you get down to the point! I cannot wait for you to come back!

34. torontoral
    Chat with Me

The fabulous and fantastic Remy Martin is back at the Love Ranch North January 3-10, 2017...Start your New Year off as a happy one :)

35. Just like everyone else is saying it's not nice to back out on any pre-planned meetings unless you've given plenty of notice that you weren't able to make it. Thank you for sharing this with everyone Miss Remy. They are foolish to miss the opportunity to even be near you at all lovely . I miss you and can't wait to see you when you get back .