About Me I'm NOT a Dominatrix...I'm a Kitten with Claws ;)

Discussion in 'Kit Kat Ranch Forum (Carson City)' started by MelissaKiss, Jul 24, 2016.

1. MelissaKiss
    Chat with Me

MelissaKiss Las Vegas Location Alien Cathouse

Being the girlie girl I am, my "natural" way is definitely submissive when dating and socializing with males. Submissive, Not passive ;)
    However, when it comes to Sex, I certainly have no problem, Getting On Top! Which is why I'm able to offer "Sexual Domination" as opposed to being a "Dominatrix".
    Gentlemen who wish to explore "pegging", soft Domination would be wise to contact ME. I'm a soft, patient, very feminine lady who you can explore these fetishes with, without the... "Hard" or humiliating factors that come with a Pro Dom. Not that Humiliation is bad, if that's what you want but I know many men want to explore Strap on play and sexual Domination but find a Dominatrix to be a little too much for them. Look no further, I'm the lady for you. We can explore these interests in a more, "traditional" environment... rps20160724_142653_735.jpg

MisterMacWaffle likes this.
  2. MelissaKiss
    Chat with Me

I am a well rounded Premier Luxe Paramour, there is NO competition in the level of detail and input I give each and every gentleman. 100% Satisfaction and I have the Record to support this statement. So do not hesitate to contact ME now. You can just drop in and tell our hostess, you are here for me, Melissa Kiss OR simply send me an email. I SUGGEST email me First and make an appointment as I am a touring and High Demand courtesan available at ALL our locations, Reno/ Tahoe and Las Vegas. Also I am the ONLY Licensed Inamorata who is able to offer Out Dates from the South! A REAL GFE, dinner, I got that, a show in Las Vegas, I got that, travel to Tahoe, I GOT THAT. Lets get to know each other and plan for something greater later. I do prefer longer engagements so multi hours and over nights are more than welcome!!! A luxurious intimate night at Cesar's Palace, Planet Hollywood, I GOT THAT... a helicopter ride over The Hoover Dam, I GOT THAT!!
    I stay Pressed and dressed to impress, never will embarrass you as I'm college educated, well traveled and KNOW HOW TO COMPORT myself in EVERY situation.
    I'm perfect for gentlemen who prefer Classic Beauty. Untouched smooth skin...classy and refined for Truly Discerning gentlemen. When discretion is important, I'm your girl. Take me to Michelin 5 starred dinner, a Symphony Orchestra, Cirque Du Soliel... meeting family? I can talk history, international relations, science, art, film, current social issues... I'm just So equipped to Perfect ANY man's fantasy dream Woman intimate experience.
    Email me... at ANY of my contact emails... lol
    melissakiss@aliencathouse.com
    melissakiss@loveranch.net
    melissakiss@kitkatranch.com
    ANY, I respond within MINUTES during daytime hours but always within 24 hours. If you don't hear from me, try again because that means something didn't work ;)
    Dennis and Suzette ALWAYS know where I am so don't hesitate to ask either of them if you get no response or our webmaster, Phil.
    Thank you ... rps20160725_003011_333.jpg

3. MelissaKiss
    Chat with Me

I guarantee you will always remember my impossibly soft, creamy and flawless skin, my irresistible and natural scent, my sensual soft curves, my pretty, angelic, soft, feminine face which is framed by lustrous, silky blonde hair.

You will find pleasure within my full feminine hips, my bodacious booty, my thick titillating thighs and busty proportions which are Stacked ever so proportionately and certain to whet any man's appetite, 34Dd 28 39, 5'4 127lbs. Olive complexion. Petite little manicured size 6.5 feet. Perfect for gentlemen who like to nibble on toes.

4. MelissaKiss
    Chat with Me

I guarantee you will always remember my impossibly soft, creamy and flawless skin, my irresistible and natural scent, my sensual soft curves, my pretty, angelic, soft, feminine face which is framed by lustrous, silky blonde hair.

You will find pleasure within my full feminine hips, my bodacious booty, my thick titillating thighs and busty proportions which are Stacked ever so proportionately and certain to whet any man's appetite, 34Dd 28 39, 5'4 127lbs. Olive complexion. Petite little manicured size 6.5 feet. Perfect for gentlemen who like to nibble on toes.

5. MelissaKiss
    Chat with Me

There is NO competition in the level of detail and input I give each and every gentleman. 100% Satisfaction and I have the Record to support this statement. So do not hesitate to contact ME now. You can just drop in and tell our hostess, you are here for me, Melissa Kiss OR simply send me an email. I SUGGEST email me First and make an appointment as I am a touring and High Demand courtesan available at ALL our locations, Reno/ Tahoe and Las Vegas. Also I am the ONLY Licensed Inamorata who is able to offer Out Dates from the South! A REAL GFE, dinner, I got that, a show in Las Vegas, I got that, travel to Tahoe, I GOT THAT. Lets get to know each other and plan for something greater later. I do prefer longer engagements so multi hours and over nights are more than welcome!!! A luxurious intimate night at Cesar's Palace, Planet Hollywood, I GOT THAT... a helicopter ride over The Hoover Dam, I GOT THAT!!
    I stay Pressed and dressed to impress, never will embarrass you as I'm college educated, well traveled and KNOW HOW TO COMPORT myself in EVERY situation.
    I'm perfect for gentlemen who prefer Classic Beauty. Untouched smooth skin...classy and refined for Truly Discerning gentlemen. When discretion is important, I'm your girl. Take me to Michelin 5 starred dinner, aSymphony Orchestra, Cirque Du Soliel... meeting family? I can talk history, international relations, science, art, film, current social issues... I'm just So equipped to Perfect ANY man's fantasy dream Woman intimate experience.
    ANY, I respond within MINUTES during daytime hours but always within 24 hours. If you don't hear from me, try again because that meanssomething didn't work ;)
    Dennis and Suzette ALWAYS know where I am so don't hesitate to askeither of them if you get no response or our webmaster, Phil

6. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado THE ULTIMATE PSE AND I LOVE TEACHING VIRGINS

Cum and book your party with her today with lot's of cum to cum!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

7. MelissaKiss
    Chat with Me

I'm perfect for gentlemen who prefer Classic Beauty. Untouched smooth skin...classy and refined for Truly Discerning gentlemen. When discretion is important, I'm your girl. Take me to Michelin 5 starred dinner, aSymphony Orchestra, Cirque Du Soliel... meeting family? I can talk history, international relations, science, art, film, current social issues... I'm just So equipped to Perfect ANY man's fantasy dream Woman intimate experience.
    ANY, I respond within MINUTES during daytime hours but always within 24 hours. If you don't hear from me, try again because that meanssomething didn't work ;)
    Dennis and Suzette ALWAYS know where I am so don't hesitate to askeither of them if you get no response or our webmaster, Phil

8. MelissaKiss
    Chat with Me

I really do love to please and to be pleased. Your complete satisfaction is my pleasure and passion. I provide an authentic ultimate unrushed and unparalleled unique quality experience, designed just for you. I am the ultimate naughty girlfriend. I am here to accommodate and stimulate your imagination and help you lose all inhibitions. I thoroughly believe in feeding primitive desires of mankind. I offer a sensual and relaxing mood filled with tease and gratification. It is all about pure ecstasy with me. rps20160729_040223_800.jpg

9. thunderstorm
    Chat with Me

thunderstorm Well-Known Member

Besides pegging, what else do you offer in your "Sexual Domination" parties? Maybe blindfolded massage with different objects caressing the skin?

Do you have any other ideas to inspire us?

When is your last day at the northern ranches and any plans on coming back at the moment?

10. MelissaKiss
    Chat with Me

I have the best restraints, given to me by one of my favorite gentlemen Suitors who is coming to see me this Sunday for our THIRD Sexual Domination party in 2 years... pop my collar ;)
    I do all sensual/sexual Domination activities, Fetishes, Kinks, Gently in a soft yet commanding voice accompanied by sweet giggles.
    I'm not wearing latex because I'll feel constrained lol I'm wearing pink lingerie lacey and silky...
    My last day is the 3rd of August and I will be here for at least one week, that of Dennis' birthday.
    My plan ultimately is to come back for appointments Only because I stay busy down south, like constantly busy so I'm not going to leave sure things for possibles...
    As of right now I may come back the end of September through Dennis' party, Oct. 8 but that could change, it depends on appointments accompanied by deposits and the beginning of September is filling up at The Alien and October looks promising as well...
    I go where I'm requested rps20160729_145350_553.jpg

thunderstorm likes this.
  11. GezabelleSinclaire
    Chat with Me

GezabelleSinclaire The girl you always Fantasized about

Come and see this sexy clawed kitten!!!!!!!

12. You very pretty come see this wonderful girl gentlemen's!!!

13. MelissaKiss
    Chat with Me

Lets get to know each other and plan for something greater later. I do prefer longer engagements so multi hours and over nights are more than welcome!!! A luxurious intimate night at Cesar's Palace, Planet Hollywood, I GOT THAT... a helicopter ride over The Hoover Dam, I GOT THAT!!
    I'm perfect for gentlemen who prefer Classic Beauty. Untouched smooth skin...classy and refined for Truly Discerning gentlemen. When discretion is important, I'm your girl. Take me to Michelin 5 starred dinner, a Symphony Orchestra, Cirque Du Soliel... meeting family? I can talk history, international relations, science, art, film, current social issues... I'm just So equipped to Perfect ANY man's fantasy dream Woman intimate experience.
    melissakiss@kitkatranch.com rps20160730_140322_964.jpg

14. Air Force Amy
    Chat with Me

Air Force Amy 10x Bunny of The Year!

15. VanityAffair
    Chat with Me

VanityAffair Well-Known Member

A kitten with claws sound so tempting..................

16. thunderstorm
    Chat with Me

I am glad that you found your place and are keeping busy.

I like women in lacy lingerie, much sexier than leather or latex to me. Ever try spandex?

17. MelissaKiss
    Chat with Me

No to latex lol it looks great but ... I'd feel too ... "trapped" !! Lol I need breathable clothing !! Lol

thunderstorm likes this.
  18. thunderstorm
    Chat with Me

Trapping you and tying you up can be fun too though...

19. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado THE ULTIMATE PSE AND I LOVE TEACHING VIRGINS

Book a party with her today and have her fulfill your fantasies!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

MelissaKiss likes this.
  20. MelissaKiss
    Chat with Me

Thank you Cumisha!!!
    BTW guys, my walk in hours are noon to midnight. Remember APPOINTMENTS are strongly recommended but Not required but STRONGLY recommended. I want to be ready JUST FOR YOU. I want to prepare and plan to make this experience as perfect as possible!
    edited_img1471145351063.jpg

21. MelissaKiss
    Chat with Me

Available ANYTIME by appointment with deposit

22. MelissaKiss
    Chat with Me

23. BryceStevens
    Chat with Me

BryceStevens The perfect GFE Girl next Door

Melissa I love that photo of you on the blanket, you look so innocent yet naughty!
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]

Bryce Stevens – The Ultimate Girl Next Door GFE. 5’ 0” 92 lb 32D I’m genuine, warm, friendly, caring, very attentive and intelligent. When we meet, you’ll feel like you’ve known me forever. I know how to pleasure a man, and a woman, for that matter. I love to give pleasure and receive it, pamper and be pampered. I love kissing and am incredibly good at it. I love romance, hugging, making love, as well as hot and heavy fiery fucking, 3somes, orgies, outdates and overnights. Our time together is very important. You are special to me and I make sure I show you just how special you are. At no time will you ever feel rushed. I’m super naughty, lots of fun and can get pretty silly. I also love role playing, fetishes, exploring and fulfilling your fantasies, teasing, light domination, erotic dancing and spoiling you with my hands and mouth. I have lots of experience with ED and virgins. My blowjobs are to die for and my massages are superb. I’m creative at accommodating different budgets. Call Kit Kat Ranch and ask to speak to me (775) -246-9975.

I’ll be here M-F 10am-10pm, Sat + Sun 10am-midnight through September 28th. Or if you prefer to email me: brycestevens@kitkatranch.com I’m super excited to get to know you better and indulge in quality, intimate time together.

24. kristikiss8
    Chat with Me

kristikiss8 Well-Known Member

Miss my Miss Kiss. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

25. GiaCorleone
    Chat with Me

GiaCorleone Sicilian Thoroughbred Gia 'BellaBambina' Corleone

Very nice pictures Melissa Kiss[smilie=heart fill with love.gif] received_178856105873384.jpeg