I want to sell my virginity.

Discussion in 'Dennis Hof and Madam Suzette' started by blackwidow333, Jan 11, 2015.

1. How do I go about doing this? I am willing to go to Nevada. I'm willing to contact a lawyer.
    Can anyone give me any information? My contact email is [email protected]

2. torontoral
    Chat with Me

torontoral Well-Known Member

For starters, you might want to change your handle..."widow" implies you've ben previously married and thus no longer technically a virgin, and don't black widow spiders behead their lovers after mating with them?

Seriously handicapping one's incentive with that handle... :wink:

3. I was thinking of the Iggy Azalea song, "Black Widow". But I think your handle is OK, Black Widow :) My advice to you, Black Widow, is to email Dennis and Suzette. Their emails are: [email protected] and [email protected] By contacting them directly, you can get the wheels rolling faster than waiting for a response here. ;)

Hope selling your virginity goes well! :) [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

4. My friends and I give each other nicknames and that's what they call me lol. And thanks
    nxtbigthing for the emails! I will definitely get ahold of them. Thanks so much! :D

5. It's a hot nickname! ;) Don't be ashamed of it :) :) You're welcome!! Good luck!!! :) [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

6. Just remembered that Scarlett Johanson's character in The Iron Man movies and The Avengers is named "Black Widow". It truly is a cute name! :) [smilie=hot over you.gif]

7. How adorable! XOXO
    [​IMG]

8. I'm sure there is a market for selling one's virginity.
    However, I would personally prefer a skilled temptress in my bed.

9. That's cute post and It's an interesting idea! XOXO
    [​IMG]

10. Vixen
    Chat with Me

Vixen Well-Known Member

11. Lol.

12. RihannaLovely
    Chat with Me

RihannaLovely Well-Known Member

Hope it goes well for you! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]