REVIEW I shared my ranch virginity with Jade Capri - one of the best decisions I ever made! Feb 21, 2016

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Broadhildt, Feb 26, 2016.

Tags:
  1. Broadhildt
    Chat with Me

Broadhildt Well-Known Member

Jade is a very established and well-reviewed courtesan at Love Ranch North. My words here will add little that is new except to provide another hearty endorsement of her services.

I’m 41 and sexually very rusty. I chose Jade for several reasons. Obviously she’s very beautiful, with curves to please any man. But beyond that I liked what she has written about helping men like me. I sensed in her not only experience and beauty, but a degree of compassion. A good heart is very, very attractive and important to me. Jade is committed and hard-working. She has a ton of internet content and is always ready to answer questions and provide ready encouragement to new clients like me. She encourages communication prior to an appointment (“I like to feel it’s a friend visiting me,” she says, which is an excellent idea) and she follows through on her promises to respond to emails, even if it takes her a few days. She will reassure the new and nervous with her confidence and break the tension with jokes.

Another reason I chose Jade to share my ranch virginity was her commitment to the community. She is always accepting donations of non-perishable food items and school supplies. In return she has promised in her internet content to be generous with her time in reward for her clients’ generosity.

Finally, Jade bears a spirit of humility. For being Courtesan of the Year five years in a row, she will always express deep appreciation for her clients and other people who support her and help make her success possible.

And so I reached out to Jade and made an appointment. From my end I was determined to make the visit a good one, so I did some homework, studying content online from ladies and sage advice from experienced clients. Appointments and deposits are very much welcomed by the ladies at the ranches – they demonstrate your commitment to making a visit, being on time, and helping to assure that her time in traveling and preparation is not wasted. Being a good client is just the right thing to do.

I also checked with Jade about personal details, such as whether she liked scents. I made sure my personal hygiene would pass muster and I dressed nicely. To borrow a simile from author Mitch Albom, failing to prepare yourself or failing to show respect to the lady is like a corpulent man on the beach with only a finger’s worth of sunblock: bound to get burned.

When the big day came I scrubbed down in the hotel room and got ready. I was so nervous I ended up forgetting the gift card I’d bought for Jade as a thank-you (I brought it by the ranch the next day). I was welcomed into the ranch parlor and let the host know I had an appointment with Jade. Word of caution to new clients who are very sensitive to cigarette smoke: the parlor and bar areas can be smoky.

After a few minutes’ wait, Jade emerged, dressed for the occasion in a lovely, revealing, sexy, yet tasteful black dress. She was as attractive as her pictures, and we chatted for a good while in the parlor and had something to drink before she suggested we go to a room. We went into what I assume was the VIP suite. It had a nice cabin feel with a wood ceiling. There was a hot tub, bathroom, a gas fireplace, and a massage table, in addition to the bed. So whatever you’re in the mood for, the suite is equipped to deliver.

I had come with very simple wants. Jade charges only for her time, not by activity. I had come with a set amount of money to spend, having deposited it all ahead of time with the ranch. Jade was willing to work with what I had and took my food donation and activity on the message boards into account. We sealed the negotiations with a kiss, and Jade went to make preparations. These include protecting the bed’s comforter with sheets, getting towels, and finally getting changed into something sexy to kick off the session. When she returned I was very pleased with her choice of lingerie. She settled down next to me and the good feelings began. It was such a thrill to touch such a beautiful woman, to explore her body and savor its sensations: warm, soft, firm in places, sensitive.

One of the things I appreciate about Jade was her ability to reassure and relax me while building my confidence with little compliments here and there. Most importantly, I felt they were honest and true. I would rather have a smallish compliment that rings true than a more grandiose one that smells of flattery, or that perhaps 90% of women outside the ranch wouldn’t necessarily agree with.

I was anxious to please, and Jade assured me that I would. “I will show you how!” she said. And she did.

Word to the rusty gents and virgins out there: your body might not respond the way you expect it to once you’re with a real lady. Although I’d abstained from pleasuring myself for a good 10 days prior to coming out, I had no prior experience with what it would feel like to wear a condom when being inside a woman. Comedian Adam Corolla, one-time co-host of “The Man Show,” once answered a question from an audience member by saying that “Look, man, your balls are Pavlovian.” A man can get so used to the sensations and grip used by his own hand that the new and glorious, albeit gentler, environment of a woman’s most intimate embrace can befuddle your biochemistry. About two-thirds of the way through our session, Jade very kindly quizzed me on what I was feeling and what my experience was, and then offered me an alternative method of finishing. With Jade's skills and me being so turned on it didn't take long at all for me to gasp, cry out, and explode with the force of a bursting water main.

We eased into the afterglow with a massage. Jade chided herself that she wasn’t very good at it, but what mattered to me was her touch and her voice, and both were wonderful to me. We had some excellent conversation about topics I really can’t talk with anyone else about, which felt wonderful.

We wrapped up with the voice on the speaker and Jade came with me out into the parking lot to transfer the grocery gifts to her car. A hug, a peck, an “Adeus!” in Portuguese, and the night was over.

Jade is a professional in every sense of the word. Even better, she is truly a good person, with a kind and generous heart, and she is honest and true to her word. I heartily recommend her and her wonderful services to all who might be pondering a trip to the ranches.

Last edited: Mar 12, 2016
  2. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

JadeCapri Genuine•Embracing•Assisting conquer inadequacies

Very heartfelt writing B.
    Read more about my response writing in pink, in the quote.

Last edited by a moderator: May 17, 2016
  3. John N Ga
    Chat with Me

John N Ga Well-Known Member

Excellent review Broadhildt!!! Jade is everything you wrote and soooo much more!! [smilie=hi ya!.gif]

4. ACW
    Chat with Me

ACW Active Member

Agreed :)
    Damn condom feels like saran wrap :oops:

JadeCapri likes this.
  5. Broadhildt
    Chat with Me

Thanks, John! I need a second job so I can go back out there and discover the "more" that you speak of! :cool:

Jade Capri likes this.
  6. Broadhildt
    Chat with Me

One month since I shared my Ranches V-Card with Jade!

It's a whirlwind of memories, but all of them good. :)

Thank you, Jade. You opened the door for me and invited me into your world and the wider world of intimacy. What a sweet world it is. :)

JadeCapri and (deleted member) like this.
  7. CecilyRose
    Chat with Me

CecilyRose In Relentless Pursuit Of Pleasure

What a wonderfully written review! You both sound like fun!!

Collage_Fotor2_Fotor3.jpg

Broadhildt likes this.
  8. ACW
    Chat with Me

ACW Active Member

We'll have to try that if/when I come back :)

Jade Capri likes this.
  9. Broadhildt
    Chat with Me

You are a gem, Jade. Big hug!
    [smilie=be mine!.gif]
    I would love to spend time with you again. And I'll write some more for you! :cool:

image.jpeg

Jade Capri likes this.
  10. Broadhildt
    Chat with Me

Thank you, Cecily! I hope your time at the ranches is rewarding and enriching.

11. willowlove
    Chat with Me

willowlove Well-Known Member

12. Broadhildt
    Chat with Me

Thank you, Willow! I'm hungry again for the wonderful touches the Ranch ladies provide. If I can't bring enough gold for all the ladies I'd like to party with, I hope many kind, hot, and generous gentlemen cum your way.

Jade Capri likes this.
  13. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

I had such a wonderful time, Broadhild! I'm so glad you chose me. I hope you'll come visit me again soon!

[​IMG]

14. Banginit
    Chat with Me

Banginit Well-Known Member

Wow great review...makes new bies relaxed... get nerve up...thank u

Broadhildt likes this.
  15. Banginit
    Chat with Me

Banginit Well-Known Member

Pretty picture Jade...... :)

16. Broadhildt
    Chat with Me

Jade, big hug! Grateful kisses! Eight months later my heart still beats a little quicker when I remember our time together...and what I envision our reunion will be like! I feel sure we will make each other even happier. I'm so ready to be with you again! Until then, friend!

17. Broadhildt
    Chat with Me

Hi, Banginit, you can contact me on the boards here or on Twitter if you have further questions. Happy to help.

18. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

You are so kind to me @John N Ga
    It's the chemistry between people. That is all I can think of it :)

dreamscometrue likes this.
  19. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

It's not the best, but we are sure glad exist :)
    You worn it well, if I might say so ;)

Broadhildt and dreamscometrue like this.
  20. Broadhildt
    Chat with Me

Based on a quote I read elsewhere: it's wonderful if you can build a connection with a Ranch lady(ies) such that a little piece of latex can't come between you and a great time. :)

21. Broadhildt
    Chat with Me

And now that 2016 is drawing to a close, I'm thinking ahead to February 2017--my target month for making a reappearance at the ranches. Jade, you and the other ladies I've seen have helped make this year (despite its difficulties) one where I feel a great sense of gratitude. I'm looking forward to having a great, fun romp around about Valentine's Day. Kisses & hugs!

22. PhoenixRising
    Chat with Me

PhoenixRising Well-Known Member

i feel this is one of the most healthy if not THE most healthy ways mentally emotionaly physically and yes even spiritually way to release your virginity [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Broadhildt likes this.
  23. Broadhildt
    Chat with Me

Thanks, Phoenix!
    Maybe I say it too much, but I so appreciate you & the other ladies being there. I really mean it when I say I've experienced more gratitude because of the ranch ladies than perhaps ever before.

24. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

You could have a second job or you can just pace your self so you can visit more often. That "more" is pretty good ;)

dreamscometrue likes this.
  25. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

It's almost a year now!! Wow! Time goes by so fast! I see you have embraced so many aspects of intimacy and sexuality. I think that a person whom is open for that, lives happier. This is a sweet world to live in, as long as we make it that way. The power is in our hands.

dreamscometrue and Broadhildt like this.
  26. Broadhildt
    Chat with Me

Thank you for sharing your wisdom, Jade! I will lap it up at every opportunity.

Hmm, speaking of "lap it up..." :: grins wickedly :: :D;)

27. Broadhildt
    Chat with Me

Yes, it's been almost a year! Time to have an anniversary party!!

I'm open to everything life has to teach me. Thanks for being part of it, Jade.

Big hug - B

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

28. Broadhildt
    Chat with Me

Bumping the thread in honor of this being my one-year anniversary of my party with Jade! Looking forward to more time with her soon. I'm definitely a repeat client!
    Jade white bra yellow panties.png

John N Ga likes this.
  29. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

Amazing!!! I can't believe its bee a year already!!!!
    So so happy you are back and thank you for the home made treats. It was delicious!

30. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

Taking notes for your next visit :)

31. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

It's very sweet of you to be actively defending and speaking out for the ladies whether they are here or independents.

32. Time spent with Jade is pure magic! The next visit you have with her will go beyond your wildest dreams :)

Broadhildt likes this.
  33. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

I am a happier person for knowing you. I will love to spend more time with you when you schedule allow us.

Broadhildt likes this.
  34. Broadhildt
    Chat with Me

That sounds very, very good to me. :);)
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]