REVIEW I never knew so much came in such a Little Package!

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Rylan Gibbs, Dec 12, 2017.

1. I am new to these boards, and well the Bunnyranch too.

I walked in recently and got what I was later told is called a line up. There were some just jaw dropping sexy ladies that walked out and introduced themselves. Well one caught my eye, mostly because there was a gap when looking at the ladies all lined up. Until I noticed this little redhead who came up to the other girls shoulders at best. Little did I know it was Alice Little.

She had this amazing smile and eyes that I couldn’t stop looking at. Well I was lucky enough to be able to pick her and we headed to the bar for a drink and to talk. Here is where it got interesting for me. She was amazing! Very smart, held a fantastic conversation, very flirty, and so interesting. I couldn’t believe what was in front of me.

Well we talk for what seemed like forever, while having a drink or two. Eventually I couldn’t resist and asked about moving things forward. She smiled, grabbed my hand, and whispered in my ear, “Follow me to my room”. Which I did like I was under some spell.

We get to her room and go over some basics I guess. Negotiations and what I wanted to experience. Once she explained to me the different options, I had to go for the Girlfriend Experience. I mean after smelling her perfume, looking into those eyes, and feeling her touch. I couldn’t wait to kiss her.

Well the rest is best left up to your imagination and our memories. I will say this. What an amazing woman! Passionate just doesn’t do her justice.

Thank you for the time of my life Alice Little!

2. Broadhildt
    Chat with Me

Broadhildt Well-Known Member

Love the review. I tweeted a link to it - brought back good memories of Alice greeting me at the brothel. Being flirted with and feeling desired feels incredibly good. I have yet to party with Alice, but rest assured, I haven't forgotten her.

JamesPlumbing likes this.
  3. SableRenae
    Chat with Me

SableRenae Premier MILF at Kit Kat Ranch

5-stars-hail-min_orig.png

4. Thank you for such a great review! I had such a fantastic time with you. Miss you already [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

5. Damn great review of the Alice Little. Got to see her recently, hope my review lives up Hahahaha!

6. Sounds like Alice is the girl to see at the Bunnyranch!

7. Alice Little is the absolute best!

8. Thank you! It's so much fun getting to know someone new.

9. A great review of one of my favorite ladies!

10. Thank you for the review, well done.

11. JackyT
    Chat with Me

JackyT Active Member

Always appreciate a Alice Little story to read.

12. There's just something about Alice.

13. I agree there! And great review!

14. Thank you for taking the time to share with us about Alice Little.

15. Great review of Alice Little, thanks for the share.

16. CherryLane
    Chat with Me

CherryLane ❤️ Cherry Lane ~ Lover of the Year 2018 ❤️

Thanks for sharing such wonderful memories with a beautiful lady! xoxo

17. Best things come in small packages they say!

18. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Awesome review!!! Thanks for sharing!!! Book a party with her today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

19. ValleyGuy
    Chat with Me

ValleyGuy Well-Known Member

I agree, she is like an atomic bomb in a cute tiny little package! Guys come see her explode!