I miss you all so much

Discussion in 'LoveRanch North Lovers Forum (Reno-Carson City)' started by Rockports, Sep 3, 2016.

1. My wife and I have been talking about having sex for a few days now - she promised it's over due. You see, in marriage, we do it when the guy just can't handle being neglected and starts to get grumpy. That's especially true when young kids are in the family.

So we put the kids to bed, locked the door, and started to get busy.... after my wife finished messing around with her games on the phone, because nothing says full attention like needing to finish Farm Heroes.

I tried to go down on her and taste her pussy, but it didn't last long because she never liked doing it. So we tried to go straight to sex... but she felt dry, so we took out the lube. That didn't last long because she still felt uncomfortable and I was too lubed up to feel much anyway.

So I jumped in the shower to clean the lube off, and as soon as she put down her phone (again) she began to give me a BJ to help me get the edge off.... but that lasted about one minute and she had to go to the bathroom. By this time I was shriveled up from disappointment.

While she did her business in the bathroom, I went to the spare bedroom to lie here in bed pouring my frustration to everyone on this board.

This is a comedy of errors in real life. This wouldn't be a big deal if sex was on the menu on a regular basis, but I can count in one hand how many time we have it in a year. She knows, because we talk about it. But I'm a gentleman with a kind heart, a good husband.

I think about this mathematically. If I have sex 5 nights over a 365 day year (one year was none), I have sex less than 1% of the time. Yes, this is marriage. And people wonder why the BunnyRanch and its sister brothels thrive. We men need sex because it significantly defines who we are as men. Deny us that and we are less of a man. Sounds extreme? I don't think so. We talk about needing to increase see the frequency, but there are countless excuses. If I write down all of them, I'd have a pretty big book.

I miss you all at the ranch. Things are much less complicated there.
    Last edited: Sep 3, 2016
    ROADRUNNER J likes this.
  2. VanityAffair
    Chat with Me

VanityAffair Well-Known Member

Sounds like you need to come down and relax with us. We never rush and take our time...................................
    tuch2881 and Rockports like this.
  3. GezabelleSinclaire
    Chat with Me

GezabelleSinclaire The girl you always Fantasized about

It sounds like you are WAY overdue!
    Rockports likes this.
  4. It sounds like you need to treat yourself. Even good husbands need to be treated!!
    Rockports likes this.
  5. shelbystar
    Chat with Me

shelbystar Looks get you, my personality brings you back!

We miss you too. It is too bad marriages turn out that way, but many do. If both could realize how important it is and just start doing it again, it would probably start to feel good again and the urge to need it would be back! It seems it is always one wants it and the partner does not! I am glad we are here to help with that!
    Rockports likes this.
    Chat with Me

ROADRUNNER J Well-Known Member

Sometimes, unfortunately the sexual issue is primarily health related. I would never abandon my wife for something that was beyond her control. Commitment, especially in marriage goes way beyond the sex. Thankfully, the ranches provide a way to deal with those types of issues that are beyond anyone's control. I firmly believe that everything happens for a reason, even if we don't understand what that reason is. I managed to find my way to the ranches and the wonderful ladies within, and if I never determine why that is fine with me. I am just thankful that the ladies can provide such a wonderful safe haven for someone like myself.
    Rockports likes this.
  7. I agree. In our case, her past medical history has clearly been a factor in her mood. Those ladies who I've met at the ranches are familiar with the story.

I too am thankful that The ranches exists. I only wish that the ranches are more widely accepted - I bet that most men would openly endorse the ranches if we were more open about the realities of our marriages.
  8. shelbystar
    Chat with Me

shelbystar Looks get you, my personality brings you back!

I did not realize health issues were involved. Yes, that can affect every aspect in a sex life. I am glad we are here to fulfill needs and make the home life a little better. See, we do help in a lot of situations!
    ROADRUNNER J and Rockports like this.