About Me I LOVE GOING TO BURNING MAN - WHO WANTS TO TAKE ME FOR AN OUT DATE FOR NEXT YEAR

Discussion in 'Kit Kat Ranch Forum (Carson City)' started by cumishaamado, Sep 5, 2016.

1. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado THE ULTIMATE PSE AND I LOVE TEACHING VIRGINS

Hi Everybody,

I've gone to "Burning Man" 3 times but it was a long time ago before it became
    so very popular. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]

So, who wants to take me on an "Out Date to Burning Man" for 2017?[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hi ya!.gif]

Here are videos of Burning Man:[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Last edited: Oct 13, 2016
  2. BryceStevens
    Chat with Me

BryceStevens The perfect GFE Girl next Door

Out dates with you are fun. A Burning Man out date with you would be unforgettable in every way.
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]

Bryce Stevens – The Ultimate Girl Next Door GFE. 5’ 0” 92 lb 32D I’m genuine, warm, friendly, caring, very attentive and intelligent. When we meet, you’ll feel like you’ve known me forever. I know how to pleasure a man, and a woman, for that matter. I love to give pleasure and receive it, pamper and be pampered. I love kissing and am incredibly good at it. I love romance, hugging, making love, as well as hot and heavy fiery fucking, 3somes, orgies, outdates and overnights. Our time together is very important. You are special to me and I make sure I show you just how special you are. At no time will you ever feel rushed. I’m super naughty, lots of fun and can get pretty silly. I also love role playing, fetishes, exploring and fulfilling your fantasies, teasing, light domination, erotic dancing and spoiling you with my hands and mouth. I have lots of experience with ED and virgins. My blowjobs are to die for and my massages are superb. I’m creative at accommodating different budgets. Call Kit Kat Ranch and ask to speak to me (775) -246-9975.

I’ll be here M-F 10am-10pm, Sat + Sun 10am-midnight through September 28th. Or if you prefer to email me: brycestevens@kitkatranch.com I’m super excited to get to know you better and indulge in quality, intimate time together.

3. GezabelleSinclaire
    Chat with Me

GezabelleSinclaire The girl you always Fantasized about

I want to go to Burning Man! Will you be my date?

4. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Let's go the "Burning Man" next year!!! I know we would have an awesome and memorable experience!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]

5. ivymae
    Chat with Me

ivymae -Kit Kat's ♔ Polynesian Princess-

6. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

I agree!!! Who wants to take Ivy and me to Burning Man for next year?[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]

7. Great idea !!!
    They have a lot energy and love adventure a lot.
    I did party with them.
    Oh my God! !!!
    I laughed a lot !!
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

8. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

I agree with you, Sophia!!! It's an adventure and a memorable experience!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]

9. I love have burning man on my bed.
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]
    Book a party today !!!!

10. RoxyGold
    Chat with Me

RoxyGold Well-Known Member

i was supposed to go this year (2016) but ended up selling my ticket. If a bunch of us end up going for 2017, we should totally do our own theme camp! :)

thunderstorm likes this.
  11. I want to go to to "Burning Man with you too"!!! Let's go together!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

12. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

I agree, Bryce!!! We will have a fabulous and memorable experience together!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]

13. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awesome event!!! Plan an "Out Date" to Burning Man!!! You will have a fabulous time!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]

14. I want to go!!! Sound like a lot of fun!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]

15. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

I agree!!! Let's go!!![smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]

16. BryceStevens
    Chat with Me

Truer words were never spoken!!

17. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Who wants to experience "Burning Man" for an "Overnite Out Date" for 2017?[smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]

Last edited: Oct 13, 2016
  18. BryceStevens
    Chat with Me

I want to take you there!! [smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]

19. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awesome!!! I would love to go with you too!!! Let's go together!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

20. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks for sharing your thoughts and compliments!!! Who wants to go to Burning Man with us next year? What do you think?[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]

21. Air Force Amy
    Chat with Me

Air Force Amy 10x Bunny of The Year!

22. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks Air Force Amy for sharing your thoughts and compliments!!! You are awesome and adorable!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

23. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks Bryce for sharing you thoughts!!! You are adorable!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]

24. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

This will be an awesome and memorable event!!! Who wants to go with me? You will have to be very "Adventurous"!!![smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]

25. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks for sharing your thoughts and I agree with you!!! You are awesome and adorable!!![smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

26. How fun!! I've never been to Burning Man, I'd love to go one day!

27. LexiJames
    Chat with Me

LexiJames Love Ranch North's Sweet lil Latina!

OMG Take me with you! Burning man has always been on my bucket list! I want to stay in the orgy tent!

28. shelbystar
    Chat with Me

shelbystar Looks get you, my personality brings you back!

This would be an experience of a life time! Book your adventure with Cumisha!!!

29. rileyzane
    Chat with Me

rileyzane Experience the GFE with me at Love Ranch!

Pretty lady and good music?! hehe.
    It seems as though you've made Burning Man a tradition for you, so you must continue this with a lovely, lucky man!

30. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks Shelby for sharing your thoughts!!! I agree with you that this would be an awesome adventure of a lifetime!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]

31. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

I agree with you Bryce!!! Let's go together!!! Who wants to cum and join us?[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]

BryceStevens likes this.
  32. shelbystar
    Chat with Me

shelbystar Looks get you, my personality brings you back!

I just have to go for at least one day of this! I keep hearing all about it year after year!

33. BryceStevens
    Chat with Me

That's a wonderful plan. I hope we get to do it!!