I Almost Missed Casey Cross!!!

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Docrocker, Mar 20, 2013.

1. Docrocker
    Chat with Me

Docrocker Well-Known Member

I first noticed Casey shortly after I joined the boards back in April 2012. I really thought she was cute and my type so I contacted her and let her know that. She was on my bucket list and I hoped to see her my last trip. She wasn't really back at work til the end of my visit. I met her briefly the next to last day of my trip but I was already commited to another party. Yeah, I do that to myself!! Luckily my last possible night eventhough it was late and I had already partied at BunnyRanch I came back across to Love Ranch North hoping she'd be available. I walked in and asked for her and lucky for me she was there!! She came out of the kitchen looking really hot and we were both so happy that I came back. I have to tell you that this was the very last party of my week long trip, my sixth for the week and what an amazing finish. I barely had any party left in me and with this girl it just comes natural. One of my best parties ever. Sparing the details, she likes it just like me and we were both very pleased. She's the girl I wanted in High School, my California Girl.

Wow Casey glad I didn't wait nine months!!

Last edited: Dec 5, 2016
  2. NY_Mike
    Chat with Me

NY_Mike Active Member

Damn, another reason to get back out west! I mean to see her too.

3. Great Review!!

4. Great Review!!

5. Docrocker
    Chat with Me

I was so glad I didn't miss partying with her. I had a 6 am flight out of Reno the next morning and I'm glad I wasn't my usual lazy self!!

6. woooooooooooooooooooot woooooooooo! Love Herrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

7. It was pleasure babe! I had such a great time, thanks for being your amazing self. :wink: [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

8. Docrocker
    Chat with Me

You were amazing can't wait for round 2!!

9. Docrocker
    Chat with Me

She rocks [smilie=hot over you.gif]

10. Docrocker
    Chat with Me

Thanks Vivianna.

11. Docrocker
    Chat with Me

Thanks Vivianna.

12. Great review! And I agree, with Ally, things just come naturally (pun not intended). Definitely not someone to miss!

13. Docrocker
    Chat with Me

She's a California Dream!

14. You saying that was my inspiration for putting it on my website, just to let you know. :wink: Muah! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

15. Your welcome love!!

16. Docrocker
    Chat with Me

Yes I saw that! I feel honored :oops: [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

17. Thank you, Snapshot! It does seem to be my nature lol. :wink: [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

18. Ms Ally James! Mmmmmm HOT!

19. Very nice review Doc :)

20. Docrocker
    Chat with Me

I'm California Dreaming. What a special girl she is!

21. Thank you hunnie! :wink: [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

22. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

JadeCapri Genuine•Embracing•Assisting conquer inadequacies

Great review, Docrocker! Sounds like you had a fantastic finale to your week long trip.

23. Docrocker
    Chat with Me

Thanks Jade. I went all out that night!! not easy at my age :lol: :lol: I was on a mission!!

24. Great review... I met Ally at a Sacramento Strip Club once...

She is definitely on my to-do list...

:D :D :D

25. Docrocker
    Chat with Me

You won't be disappointed, Ally is stunning and so much fun to be with.

26. Great review Docrocker, I'm glad that you had the chance to see her. I know that after my last visit I'm really starting to regret not having the courage to go up to her and introduce myself. More and more I read about her the more special that she seems. Hope you don't need to wait 9 months before you can get back to see Ally again.

27. Docrocker
    Chat with Me

Yeah it was nine months now down to 6, time flies!!! It took guts for me to head over to LRN to party with Ally after already partying at MBR. [smilie=happy.gif]

28. We need another 2 girl party, Sunny! I miss you! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=i love you1.gif]

29. ALLY IS BACK IN TOWN, GOOD NEWS FOR HER FANS!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

30. Docrocker
    Chat with Me

I hope I don't miss her or almost miss her next time!! :roll: :twisted: [smilie=hi ya!.gif]

31. Have no regrets, UNCOStudent! I will see you when you get here! :) xoxo [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif]

32. caressakisses
    Chat with Me

caressakisses Caressakisses.com

Docrocker you are the best I hope you get to see her also!

xxxtra Kisses; Caressa

33. Docrocker
    Chat with Me

That's so sweet. Well I guess when I return it will busy week cuz you know I must see you!

34. I agree! And thank you sexy girl!! xoxo [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

35. Docrocker
    Chat with Me

Aw you are both just too much!! You really brighten my life [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]