About Me How To Book With Miss Melissa Kiss...melissakiss@aliencathouse.com

Discussion in 'Alien Cathouse Forum (Amargosa)' started by MelissaKiss, May 28, 2016.

1. MelissaKiss
    Chat with Me

MelissaKiss Las Vegas Location Alien Cathouse

Your expectations may be great but I will undoubtedly exceed them as I offer a unique and authentic experience custom made for your desires. My passion, authenticity and deep belief in the restorative healing power of sexual intimacy translates clearly into the experience I wish to share with you. I take deep pride in the path I have chosen and I take every opportunity to further hone my skills. charms and abilities. I am forever a student in the school of pleasure finely mastering the art of seduction, lust, intimacy and desire. rps20160710_140914.jpg

Air Force Amy likes this.
  2. Air Force Amy
    Chat with Me

Air Force Amy 10x Bunny of The Year!

I'm loving this dress on you!!! I'm pretty sure you can rock any color

MelissaKiss likes this.
  3. MelissaKiss
    Chat with Me

How I may be different from other ladies, I take deep pride in the path I have chosen and I take every opportunity to further hone my skills. charms and abilities. I am forever a student in the school of pleasure finely mastering the art of seduction, lust, intimacy and desire...
    Choose me, trust me, you won't regret it.

4. MelissaKiss
    Chat with Me

Available ANYTIME by appointment with deposit through October 2016

5. MelissaKiss
    Chat with Me

I am a well rounded Premier Luxe Paramour, there is NO competition in the level of detail and input I give each and every gentleman. 100% Satisfaction and I have the Record to support this statement. So do not hesitate to contact me now. You can just drop in and tell our hostess, you are here for me, Melissa Kiss OR simply send me an email, I suggest email and appointment as I am a touring courtesan and could be in any of our houses. Lets get to know each other and plan for something greater later. I do prefer longer engagements so multi hours and over nights are more

6. MelissaKiss
    Chat with Me

Do you wish to feel appreciated, heard understood, wanted, desired or more simply, a non judgmental ear, someone who lets you be you? Are you craving feminine affections and sexual adventures? Well I am that woman for you. I can do this for you with a genuine smile. Come and Escape, to me from your daily troubles. I can fulfill all your needs and desires then leave you unashamedly wanting more. I will make you feel complete bliss, Pleasure and lust. I know very well how to pamper and stimulate a gentleman both his perception and corporeal pleasures.

7. MelissaKiss
    Chat with Me

For the discerning gentleman seeking a polished and delicate lady with a sweet nature, I am the lady for you. I offer every suitor a unique and unparalleled Girlfriend Experience.

I am THE perfect "Girlfriend Experience"!!
    MB6A8010.jpeg

8. MelissaKiss
    Chat with Me

Do you wish to feel appreciated, heard understood, wanted, desired or more simply, a non judgmental ear, someone who lets you be you? Are you craving feminine affections and sexual adventures? Well I am that woman for you. I can do this for you with a genuine smile and with genuine Intention. Come and Escape, to me from your daily troubles. I can fulfill all your needs and desires then leave you unashamedly wanting more. I will make you feel complete bliss, Pleasure and lust. I know very well how to pamper and stimulate a gentleman both his perception and corporeal pleasures.

9. MelissaKiss
    Chat with Me

Sensualist by nature, I'm a sultry, feminine, smooth classic and tasteful young woman. I carry an hourglass frame, 36Dd 28 39 standing 5'4 [no heels]. My perfectly manicured size 6.5 feet are perfect to kiss and worship.
    My long blonde silky hair frames my angelic and feminine pretty face. My almond shaped mischievous dark bedroom eyes are sure to entrance you as my natural scent comes over you and my ever so soft to touch and creamy olive toned skin will welcome your hands and lips. Please do explore these curves of mine as my body is pressed against yours.
    I am THE Ultimate NAUGHTY Girlfriend Experience. Intimacy, Sensuality, Understanding, Passion, Laughter, and Ecstasy, that is what I bring to every adventure I am chosen to curate for.
    I'm educated so conversation is never boring and I can keep up.
    I really do love to please and to be pleased. Your complete satisfaction is my pleasure and passion. I provide an authentic ultimate unrushed and unparalleled unique quality experience designed just for you.
    I exceed expectations, it is what I do naturally.

10. MelissaKiss
    Chat with Me

Being the girlie girl I am, my "natural" way is definitely submissive when dating and socializing with males. Submissive Not passive ;)
    However, when it comes to Sex, I certainly have no problem, Getting On Top! Which is why I'm able to offer "Sexual Domination" as opposed to being a "Dominatrix".
    Gentlemen who wish to explore "pegging", soft Domination would be wise to contact ME. I'm a soft, patient, very feminine lady who you can explore these fetishes with, without the... "Hard" or humiliating factors that come with a Pro Dom. Not that Humiliation is bad, if that's what you want but I know many men want to explore Strap on play and sexual Domination but find a Dominatrix to be a little too much for them. Look no further, I'm the lady for you. We can explore these interests in a more, "traditional" environment...

11. MelissaKiss
    Chat with Me

For gentlemen requiring more than a "chic to bang"... Contact Me.
    Intelligent conversation and experience in the art of seduction and pleasure, I got that. ;)
    Email me because your taste is above average

12. BunnyLove
    Chat with Me

BunnyLove Busty Big Boobs Bunny

August is rapidly approaching , book Melissa today and don't miss out [smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]

MelissaKiss likes this.
  13. MelissaKiss
    Chat with Me

I guarantee you will always remember my impossibly soft, creamy and flawless skin, my irresistible and natural scent, my sensual soft curves, my pretty, angelic, soft, feminine face which is framed by lustrous, silky blonde hair.

You will find pleasure within my full feminine hips, my bodacious booty, my thick titillating thighs and busty proportions which are Stacked ever so proportionately and certain to whet any man's appetite, 34Dd 28 39, 5'4 127lbs. Olive complexion. Petite little manicured size 6.5 feet. Perfect for gentlemen who like to nibble on toes.

14. MelissaKiss
    Chat with Me

There is NO competition in the level of detail and input I give each and every gentleman. 100% Satisfaction and I have the Record to support this statement. So do not hesitate to contact ME now. You can just drop in and tell our hostess, you are here for me, Melissa Kiss OR simply send me an email. I SUGGEST email me First and make an appointment as I am a touring and High Demand courtesan available at ALL our locations, Reno/ Tahoe and Las Vegas. Also I am the ONLY Licensed Inamorata who is able to offer Out Dates from the South! A REAL GFE, dinner, I got that, a show in Las Vegas, I got that, travel to Tahoe, I GOT THAT. Lets get to know each other and plan for something greater later. I do prefer longer engagements so multi hours and over nights are more than welcome!!! A luxurious intimate night at Cesar's Palace, Planet Hollywood, I GOT THAT... a helicopter ride over The Hoover Dam, I GOT THAT!!
    I stay Pressed and dressed to impress, never will embarrass you as I'm college educated, well traveled and KNOW HOW TO COMPORT myself in EVERY situation.
    I'm perfect for gentlemen who prefer Classic Beauty. Untouched smooth skin...classy and refined for Truly Discerning gentlemen. When discretion is important, I'm your girl. Take me to Michelin 5 starred dinner, aSymphony Orchestra, Cirque Du Soliel... meeting family? I can talk history, international relations, science, art, film, current social issues... I'm just So equipped to Perfect ANY man's fantasy dream Woman intimate experience.
    Email me... at ANY of my contact emails... lol
    melissakiss@aliencathouse.com
    melissakiss@loveranch.net
    melissakiss@kitkatranch.com
    ANY, I respond within MINUTES during daytime hours but always within 24 hours. If you don't hear from me, try again because that meanssomething didn't work ;)
    Dennis and Suzette ALWAYS know where I am so don't hesitate to askeither of them if you get no response or our webmaster, Phil

15. MelissaKiss
    Chat with Me

I'm educated so conversation is never boring and I can keep up.
    I really do love to please and to be pleased. Your complete satisfaction is my pleasure and passion. I provide an authentic ultimate unrushed and unparalleled unique quality experience designed just for you.
    I exceed expectations, it's what I do!
    rps20160729_174253_248.jpg

16. GiaCorleone
    Chat with Me

GiaCorleone Sicilian Thoroughbred Gia 'BellaBambina' Corleone

Shes hot & ready so book now@ alien Cathouse

17. MelissaKiss
    Chat with Me

Hey guys, please take note that I will NOT be IN house much of December through Mid January. That doesn't mean I'm not available, it Simply means you Must Make an appointment with a deposit of at Least 10% your estimated total considerations.
    I NEED at LEAST 48 business day hrs Monday-Thursday to be cleared by Dr. This is for licensing, the Dr. Clearance, you don't have to worry about it at all but it is why I need 48 Business day hrs ...Hey guys, please take note that I will NOT be IN house much of December through Mid January. That doesn't mean I'm not available, it Simply means you Must Make an appointment with a deposit of at Least 10% your estimated total considerations.
    I NEED at LEAST 48 business day hrs Monday-Thursday to be cleared by Dr. This is for licensing, the Dr. Clearance, you don't have to worry about it at all but it is why I need 48 Business day hrs ...
    Hey guys, please take note that I will NOT be IN house much of December through Mid January. That doesn't mean I'm not available, it Simply means you Must Make an appointment with a deposit of at Least 10% your estimated total considerations.
    I NEED at LEAST 48 business day hrs Monday-Thursday to be cleared by Dr. This is for licensing, the Dr. Clearance, you don't have to worry about it at all but it is why I need 48 Business day hrs ...

18. MelissaKiss
    Chat with Me

I am THE Ultimate NAUGHTY Girlfriend Experience. Intimacy, Sensuality, Understanding, Passion, Laughter, and Ecstasy are just a few qualities that I bring to every adventure I am chosen to curate.
    I'm educated and well traveled so conversation is never boring.
    I provide an authentic ultimate unrushed and unparalleled unique and quality experience designed just for you.
    I exceed expectations, it is what I do. rps20160813_203121_229.jpg

19. MelissaKiss
    Chat with Me

I provide an authentic ultimate unrushed and unparalleled unique and quality experience designed just for you.
    I exceed expectations, it is what I do.
    I will accommodate and stimulate your imagination. People have said they "feel comfortable" with me. I let you be you, non judging. I offer a sensual and relaxed mood with tease, stimulation and gratification. edited_img1471145351063.jpg

20. MelissaKiss
    Chat with Me

~2014-04-12 / 8.5 9 "Excellent Provider! Sweet Personality, Curvy in all the right Places. Great ass!" hard4utonight
    ~2014-01-07 / 9 & 10 "My new ATF! Excellent provider, top notch pro, a must see for any veteran or rookie" Scubacock
    ~2014-01-15 / 8.5 & 10 "One word - Amazing! She is a true Gem well worth repeating
    ~2013-11-10 / 7.5 & 8 good time!" Reza
    ~2013-09-13 / 9 & 10 "OH. MY. GOD. simply amazing".
    ~2013-08-18 / 9 & 10 "Great session, very sweet girl, awesome boobs!" Scubacock
    ~2013-07-15 / 8 & 9.5 "Pretty woman, very friendly with great breasts." digitaldesires
    ~2013-05-19 / 9 & 9.5 Great smile, very friendly attitude and just the right amount of curves Blue_Ball
    ~2013-05-16 / 8 & 8.5 "Dont miss this one gentleman" 408hobby
    ~2012-11-11 / 8.5 & 10 "One heck of a ride" nibsmahi
    ~2012-10-08 / 9 & 9 "Sensual, soft, exotic, sincere, real, clean, comforting, caring"... adkhiker~2014-04-12 / 8.5 9 "Excellent Provider! Sweet Personality, Curvy in all the right Places. Great ass!" hard4utonight
    ~2014-01-07 / 9 & 10 "My new ATF! Excellent provider, top notch pro, a must see for any veteran or rookie" Scubacock
    ~2014-01-15 / 8.5 & 10 "One word - Amazing! She is a true Gem well worth repeating
    ~2013-11-10 / 7.5 & 8 good time!" Reza
    ~2013-09-13 / 9 & 10 "OH. MY. GOD. simply amazing".
    ~2013-08-18 / 9 & 10 "Great session, very sweet girl, awesome boobs!" Scubacock
    ~2013-07-15 / 8 & 9.5 "Pretty woman, very friendly with great breasts." digitaldesires
    ~2013-05-19 / 9 & 9.5 Great smile, very friendly attitude and just the right amount of curves Blue_Ball
    ~2013-05-16 / 8 & 8.5 "Dont miss this one gentleman" 408hobby
    ~2012-11-11 / 8.5 & 10 "One heck of a ride" nibsmahi
    ~2012-10-08 / 9 & 9 "Sensual, soft, exotic, sincere, real, clean, comforting, caring"... adkhiker