About Me How To Book An Appointment W ♡Melissa Kiss♡

Discussion in 'Kit Kat Ranch Forum (Carson City)' started by MelissaKiss, Aug 25, 2016.

1. MelissaKiss
    Chat with Me

MelissaKiss Las Vegas Location Alien Cathouse

It's really pretty easy I am available at ANYTIME For Suitors who place a 10% Deposit.
    That's 10% of YOUR expected considerations. After you've left the deposit, EMAIL ME, tell me which house, what day and time to expect you. Im available at The Kit Kat Guest Ranch Reno / Tahoe Location By Appointment ONLY !!!
    Pre booking me is the BEST way to Ensure availability! EMAIL ME!!!
    I CAN BE AVAILABLE ANYTIME! Simply make the 10% deposit OR pay in full, whatever you choose. You ARE Safe and this Is Legal 100%!!!
    You can use VISA gift cards if you wish to not use your own credit card to place the deposit but, look we are a LEGAL business, your information is confidential and NOT stored. But I understand the hesitation until you arrive so no worries there's options ;)
    We've been in business for over 30 years you're SAFE!!!
    Anyways, to those who Have appointments scheduled with the deposits THANK YOU!!! I'll see you soon ;) rps20160825_182114_882.jpg

Last edited: Nov 23, 2016
  2. Melissakiss@kitkatranch.com rps20160828_074829_544.jpg

3. MelissaKiss
    Chat with Me

Available NOW at The Kit Kat Guest Ranch September 2016

4. MelissaKiss
    Chat with Me

Email me melissakiss@kitkatranch.com to reserve your Melissa Kiss adventure

5. GezabelleSinclaire
    Chat with Me

GezabelleSinclaire The girl you always Fantasized about

Very informative! Very useful info for those wanting some skin to skin time with you!

6. GiaCorleone
    Chat with Me

GiaCorleone Sicilian Thoroughbred Gia 'BellaBambina' Corleone

Guys call now for some wet fun with Melissa Kiss @Kit Kat Ranch 7752469975

7. MelissaKiss
    Chat with Me

Accepting reservations for the summer of 2017 at The Kit Kat Ranch
    melissakiss@kitkatranch.com
    rps20161123_045644_751.jpg

8. MelissaKiss
    Chat with Me

9. shelbystar
    Chat with Me

shelbystar Looks get you, my personality brings you back!

This is great information! Thank you for sharing!!!

10. Great ideas !!! Make an advanced appointments!
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

11. MelissaKiss
    Chat with Me

After visiting the Alien Cathouse in the past and having a lineup, I decided for my next visit to call and make an appointment with one of the ladies. I decided on Melissa Kiss based on her blog and reviews. My appointment was for a Thursday at 4:00 PM on June 9th. It was the best decision I every made. Melissa greeted me right away and I knew we would have a wonderful time. Melissa and I spoke for some time getting to know each other. Nothing was rushed with Melissa. She took great care of me, always making sure I was comfortable and relaxed. Melissa is a lovely lady, very smart and a good conversationalist. She has a great laugh and is fun to be around. The time went by too quickly. Melissa exceeded my expectations and, the best recommendation of all, I can't wait to see her again. My advice is to call for an appointment so a lady can be ready for you, and especially call for Melissa Kiss (that is if I'm not there already!)
    CharlesWilliam