About Me How To Book An Appointment W ♡Melissa Kiss♡

Discussion in 'Kit Kat Ranch Forum (Carson City)' started by MelissaKiss, Aug 25, 2016.

1. MelissaKiss
    Chat with Me

MelissaKiss Las Vegas Location Alien Cathouse

Appearing LIVE at The Reno / Tahoe Location Newly Resurrected Kit Kat Guest Ranch ~ September 2016
    It's really pretty easy I am available at ANYTIME For Suitors who place a 10% Deposit.
    That's 10% of YOUR expected considerations. After you've left the deposit, EMAIL ME, tell me which house, what day and time to expect you. Im available at The Alien Cathouse Las Vegas OR LoveRanch Las Vegas Location AND The Kit Kat Guest Ranch Reno / Tahoe Location!!! I can do OUT DATES!!! Yes, if you wish to explore Vegas, Tahoe, Reno anywhere in Nevada With ME, you absolutely Can but there are a few technicalities which are PAINLESS... ;) to make this happen Legally!! And that Is why WE ARE All here, right?
    Pre booking me is the BEST way to Ensure availability! EMAIL ME!!!
    I CAN BE AVAILABLE at ANY of the above houses FOR YOU!!! Simply make the 10% deposit. You ARE Safe and this Is Legal 100%!!!
    You can use VISA gift cards if you wish to not use your own credit card to place the deposit but, look we are a LEGAL business, your information is confidential and NOT stored. But I understand the hesitation until you arrive so no worries there's options ;)
    We've been in business for over 30 years you're SAFE!!!
    Anyways, to those who Have appointments scheduled with the deposits THANK YOU!!! I'll see you soon ;) rps20160825_182114_882.jpg
    Last edited: Sep 1, 2016
  2. Melissakiss@kitkatranch.com rps20160828_074829_544.jpg
  3. MelissaKiss
    Chat with Me

Available NOW at The Kit Kat Guest Ranch September 2016
  4. MelissaKiss
    Chat with Me

Email me melissakiss@kitkatranch.com to reserve your Melissa Kiss adventure
  5. GezabelleSinclaire
    Chat with Me

GezabelleSinclaire The girl you always Fantasized about

Very informative! Very useful info for those wanting some skin to skin time with you!
  6. GiaCorleone
    Chat with Me

GiaCorleone Sicilian Thoroughbred Gia 'BellaBambina' Corleone

Guys call now for some wet fun with Melissa Kiss @Kit Kat Ranch 7752469975