About Me Hot Argentinian "New in Kit Kat Ranch"

Discussion in 'Kit Kat Ranch Forum (Carson City)' started by SophiaSun, Jun 16, 2016.

1. MelissaKiss
    Chat with Me

MelissaKiss Las Vegas Location Alien Cathouse

Long legs and a pretty smile...and that sexy accent...

2. Your welcome !!
    You are awesome! !!

3. VanityAffair
    Chat with Me

VanityAffair Well-Known Member

Welcome back Sophia. I've heard so many good things about you from clients.

4. Sophia makes me laugh every time I see her and she has the sexiest accent ever!! Come and book a party with her gentlemen!

5. Thank you Melissa [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]many kisses!!

6. Oh ok .
    Thank you sweetheart !!

7. I have easy laugh.
    I'm laughing very loud ?
    Muah !!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif]

8. BryceStevens
    Chat with Me

BryceStevens The perfect GFE Girl next Door

Sophia I'm so glad you're here with us. It's been so great getting to know you. Your accent is so sexy and your smile.
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Bryce Stevens – The Ultimate Girl Next Door GFE. 5’ 1” 95 lb 32D I’m genuine, warm, friendly, caring, very attentive and intelligent. When we meet, you’ll feel like you’ve known me forever. I know how to pleasure a man, and a woman, for that matter. I love to give pleasure and receive it, pamper and be pampered. I love kissing and am incredibly good at it. I love romance, hugging, making love, as well as hot and heavy fiery fucking, 3somes, orgies, outdates and overnights. Our time together is very important. You are special to me and I make sure I show you just how special you are. At no time will you feel rushed. I’m super naughty, lots of fun and can get pretty silly. I also love role playing, fetishes, exploring and fulfilling your fantasies, teasing, light domination, erotic dancing and spoiling you with my hands and mouth. I have lots of experience with ED and virgins. My blowjobs are to die for and my massages are superb. I’m creative at accommodating different budgets. Call Kit Kat Ranch and ask to speak to me (775) -246-9975.

I’ll be here M-F 10am-10pm, Sat + Sun 10am-midnight through October 10th. Or if you prefer to email me: brycestevens@kitkatranch.com I’m super excited to get to know you better and indulge in quality, intimate time together.

9. GezabelleSinclaire
    Chat with Me

GezabelleSinclaire The girl you always Fantasized about

10. Air Force Amy
    Chat with Me

Air Force Amy 10x Bunny of The Year!

11. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado THE ULTIMATE PSE AND I LOVE TEACHING VIRGINS

She is awesome and adorable!!! Book your party with her today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

12. VanityAffair
    Chat with Me

VanityAffair Well-Known Member

Welcome to the Kit Kat, I hope you enjoy it.

13. I like your company in the ranch !![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=hi ya!.gif]

14. Th
    thank you sweetie !!
    You are very hot lady !![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

15. I have problem with my strong accent .
    Thank you sweetie! ![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

16. Miss Cumisha !! You are adorable !!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

17. I have a lot fun !!
    I'm happy share my time with my kitties! !!
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=call me.gif]

18. ivymae
    Chat with Me

ivymae -Kit Kat's ♔ Polynesian Princess-

Ooo Miss Sophia! How much I miss your fun personality and beauty!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

19. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks for the compliment!!! I can't wait until you return from your break!!! See you soon!!! Miss You!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hi ya!.gif]

20. Have you a wonderful day !!! 2016-08-15 15.04.58.jpg

21. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks You!!! You have a "Wonderful Day Too"!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]

22. BryceStevens
    Chat with Me

BryceStevens The perfect GFE Girl next Door

Thank you Sophia. I love yours. I love that naughty toy party we had.
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Bryce Stevens – The Ultimate Girl Next Door GFE. 5’ 0” 92 lb 32D I’m genuine, warm, friendly, caring, very attentive and intelligent. When we meet, you’ll feel like you’ve known me forever. I know how to pleasure a man, and a woman, for that matter. I love to give pleasure and receive it, pamper and be pampered. I love kissing and am incredibly good at it. I love romance, hugging, making love, as well as hot and heavy fiery fucking, 3somes, orgies, outdates and overnights. Our time together is very important. You are special to me and I make sure I show you just how special you are. At no time will you ever feel rushed. I’m super naughty, lots of fun and can get pretty silly. I also love role playing, fetishes, exploring and fulfilling your fantasies, teasing, light domination, erotic dancing and spoiling you with my hands and mouth. I have lots of experience with ED and virgins. My blowjobs are to die for and my massages are superb. I’m creative at accommodating different budgets. Call Kit Kat Ranch and ask to speak to me (775) -246-9975.

I’ll be here M-F 10am-10pm, Sat + Sun 10am-midnight through September 28th. Or if you prefer to email me: brycestevens@kitkatranch.com I’m super excited to get to know you better and indulge in quality, intimate time together.

23. I will be there soon !![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

24. You sound like a very pleasant woman, you're company must be very interesting and fun.

What's are some of your favorite things about working at the Kit Kat?

25. Laughing every second.[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

26. GiaCorleone
    Chat with Me

GiaCorleone Sicilian Thoroughbred Gia 'BellaBambina' Corleone

Looking for a hot time with these ladies book now @kit Kat Ranch 7752469975 received_178856192540042.jpeg

27. Beautiful fotos girl !![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

28. This is my house . I don't like move again.
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

29. Book appointment today and you will be have great deals every day.[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]