REVIEW Honest and sweet! Ophelia Bee

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Sammy Ranger, Jul 16, 2017.

1. First off I did not party with Ophelia but that is why I am writing this thread to tell you that is what makes her awesome. I was referred to Ophelia by another girl I partied with.

I walked into Kit Kat to be greeted by this cute, sweet little thing. Honestly you meet her and no matter what you are there for you have a desire to party with her. We went back to her room to discuss exactly what I was looking for. She was nice, pleasant and very easy to talk to. After really digging into what I wanted she determined I was not the girl she was looking for. Which is why you should give her a chance if you are looking for a party. I have had girls tell me they can take care of me and not really provide what I want. We all know the girls work hard and their to make money. They do a job that is needed but very thankless outside of their clients. Ophelia sees the person that walks in the door. She sees that her clients work hard for their money and wants them to have the best time possible even if that means its not with her.

There isn't much this girl cannot do, she is great company, very funny and if you want a baby girl I would definitely book some time :p. Yes she made enough of an impression on me that I had to tell those on this board. Go meet her! I will guarantee you will like her.

2. tahoebigbear
    Chat with Me

tahoebigbear Well-Known Member

Well done OB one............ Integrity

Rock Refugee, kmoney and Sammy Ranger like this.
  3. t-wolves1
    Chat with Me

t-wolves1 Well-Known Member

Great non-party review. I have had a couple of "those" parties where what they say is not what you get - unfortunately.

kmoney likes this.
  4. That was why I felt it was important to share my story with Ophelia. She cares.

kmoney likes this.
  5. Yesss she really does. I've only spent a little bit of time with her, and I can tell that authenticity is important to her. She is the best!

kmoney likes this.
  6. kmoney likes this.
  7. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Thanks for sharing your thoughts and comments. Book a party with Ophelia Bee to fulfill your fantasies with lot's of memorable experiences to cum!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

8. I absolutely love this review. It captures Ophelia's essence well!

kmoney likes this.
  9. Thank you for this. I think this is probably a nicer review than a party review, and it really shows how much Ophelia cares about clients being happy.

Sammy Ranger and kmoney like this.
  10. CherryLane
    Chat with Me

CherryLane ❤️ Cherry Lane ~ Lover of the Year 2018 ❤️

Great review! Happy you both shared a great experience! xoxo

kmoney likes this.
  11. Ophelia is so sweet! thanks for sharing!

kmoney likes this.
  12. I love the little details like that. Ophelia is such a sweetheart!

kmoney likes this.
  13. Ophelia is just too cute- I just want to pick her up and spin her around!

14. RubyRae
    Chat with Me

RubyRae Well-Known Member

Ophelia has such a cute and kind personality! I adore her! Glad you had a great time, @Sammy Ranger :) xoxo