Hollywood Took My Brothel Virginity! Best orgasm ever

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Phillo321ck, May 8, 2015.

1. I had never been to a brothel before today and was scared about being nervous and not being able to perform. I posted on the boards that I was visiting a few days in advance to see if getting to know them may help with the nerves. I got close to Hollywood and booked and a party with her

Last edited: Mar 23, 2018
    DarkSampson likes this.
  2. HollyWood
    Chat with Me

HollyWood I'll go the distance to make a difference...

Oh my goodness!! Thank you so so much for this HOT review! It was such a steamy HOT time together. I enjoyed meeting you and the amazing time we had together.

I really... REALLY.. hope we get to continue on tomorrow with more festivities... Old man! (Joke people - he's not old AT ALL!)

3. HollyWood
    Chat with Me

Thank you so much love... It's never too late to come out here! I appreciate your kinds words SO much! Thank you for putting a smile on my face :mrgreen:

4. CJX
    Chat with Me

CJX New Member

Memories!!!!!!!!!

5. HollyWood
    Chat with Me

What an incredible time together!!

6. willowlove
    Chat with Me

willowlove Well-Known Member

7. HollyWood
    Chat with Me

It was super hot!

8. HollyWood
    Chat with Me

Thank you for such a special time together!! Cant wait to see you again!!

9. HollyWood
    Chat with Me

Hope to reunite again with you soon!! Time for another INCREDIBLE orgasm!!

10. HollyWood
    Chat with Me

Oh Old man... How I miss you dearly!! I promise not to get hurt on the hoverboard.. Please come see me soon.
    HollyWood21-1.jpg

11. BryceStevens
    Chat with Me

BryceStevens The GFE who LOVES to Kiss

Sounds like you had a wonderful close time with Hollywood Phillo321ck. I hope you get to see her again on your upcoming visit and look forward to meeting you when you stop by the KitKat Ranch!!
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Bryce Stevens – The Ultimate Girl Next Door GFE. 5’ 0” 92 lb 32D I’m genuine, warm, friendly, caring, very attentive and intelligent. When we meet, you’ll feel like you’ve known me forever. I know how to pleasure a man, and a woman, for that matter. I love to give pleasure and receive it, pamper and be pampered. I love kissing and am incredibly good at it. I love romance, hugging, making love, as well as hot and heavy fiery fucking, 3somes, orgies, outdates and overnights. Our time together is very important. You are special to me and I make sure I show you just how special you are. At no time will you ever feel rushed. I’m super naughty, lots of fun and can get pretty silly. I also love role playing, fetishes, exploring and fulfilling your fantasies, teasing, light domination, erotic dancing and spoiling you with my hands and mouth. I have lots of experience with ED and virgins. My blowjobs are to die for and my massages are superb. I’m creative at accommodating different budgets. Call Kit Kat Ranch and ask to speak to me (775) -246-9975.

I’ll be here M-F 10am-10pm, Sat + Sun 10am-midnight through September 28th. Or if you prefer to email me: [email protected] I’m super excited to get to know you better and indulge in quality, intimate time together.

12. iigreatoneii
    Chat with Me

iigreatoneii Well-Known Member

I have been considering partying with Hollywood when I visit in October, knowing she specializes with old guys makes me interested in her even more! lol!

I'll be 30 in about 4 weeks myself. I've never been to Hollywood, but I want to.[smilie=hot over you.gif]

Great review! Glad you had a great time.:)

HollyWood likes this.
  13. HollyWood
    Chat with Me

Such an amazing party together!!

14. HollyWood
    Chat with Me

So bummed we have missed each other!!

15. HollyWood
    Chat with Me

Talk about a VERY fun time!! I cant wait to see you again.

16. HollyWood
    Chat with Me

I hope to see you in 2017!! I really enjoyed our time together!

17. HollyWood
    Chat with Me

18. HollyWood
    Chat with Me