REVIEW Hollywood & Sarah Fantasy Role Play!

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by HollyWood, Apr 26, 2017.

1. HollyWood
    Chat with Me

HollyWood I'll go the distance to make a difference...

I met with Hollywood and Sarah Greenmore for a three-hour duo fantasy role-playing session.

To say I had an amazing time would be an understatement. Hollywood and Sarah were friendly and welcoming to me so that I felt at ease. Both of them are gorgeous. As a result of their beauty and their behavior during the role-play session, I felt turned on throughout my time with them.

Hollywood and Sarah both came well-prepared by having read the scripts I had written for the role-plays. They wore the outfits I requested and looked stunning in them. The energy they put into their roles was unbelievable. It was truly a case of their going the extra mile to help turn my fantasies into reality.

My session required a lot of advance planning. That entailed frequently emailing Hollywood. I very much appreciated that she made a point to respond to each of my emails and that she did so promptly, respectfully and enthusiastically. As a result, when I arrived for my session I felt that I already had a connection with her. This played a major role in my enjoyment of the session.

When my session was over, I thanked Hollywood and Sarah for giving me so much pleasure. I felt good when both of them told me how much they enjoyed themselves and when they invited me to have more sessions with them in the future. I also appreciated that Hollywood emailed me after I arrived home to make sure I got back safe and sound.

I unequivocally recommend that you contact Hollywood if you are making a trip to the Bunny Ranch and that you request Hollywood and Sarah Greenmore for a duo session. Both ladies will make sure that you have the time of your life.

foreverman and kmoney like this.
  2. Domus
    Chat with Me

Domus Well-Known Member

Sounds like a great party. I'm curious what the roleplay was but I'm sure if he had wanted to say he wouldn't have mentioned it in the review. Good to know there are other ladies at the ranches who are good with their roleplay.

kmoney and HollyWood like this.
  3. HollyWood
    Chat with Me

This was SUCH an exciting afternoon spent dressed up and role playing with Sarah!

kmoney likes this.
  4. foreverman
    Chat with Me

foreverman Well-Known Member

having met both lovely ladies, I can only image the time you must of had! If I ever can swing it, I will do the same. Maybe a role play where my wife catches me with her best friend and what will happen next?

HollyWood and kmoney like this.
  5. HollyWood
    Chat with Me

Oh that would be so much fun!! We should definitely talk about it and set it up!!!

foreverman likes this.