REVIEW Hollywood: A True Star of the Bunny Ranch

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Romantic Romeo Ramirez, Apr 19, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Let me cut straight to the chase before I tell all about my experience with the stunning and breathtaking woman that is Hollywood; you must go see her…now! You will not regret it, and it is worth every penny!

My story goes something like this; I first learned about the Bunny Ranch a few years ago, and since then had dreamt of the day that I would finally enter those doors and experience all the sexy offerings these gorgeous ladies have to give. Fast forward to last week, where, after saving up my money and mustering up my courage, I finally hopped in my car and drove from my home in Seattle all the way to Reno.

Two weeks prior to my trip, I set up an appointment with the lovely Hollywood and was definitely excited (and I’ll admit, a bit nervous) to see her. Hollywood is extremely easy to connect with and makes you feel like the most special human being in the world right from the get go. I can’t tell you how excited I was to get personal responses from her, especially because she expressed a genuine excitement and interest to meet me. She even sent emails leading up to our appointment and on the morning of to keep our time together fresh in both our minds. I personally love having those types of connections, and Hollywood is the best at that.

The morning of my appointment, I put in the time (and I highly recommend doing this) to look and smell very my best. Showering, shaving, having nice clean clothes, believe me, the ladies appreciate it! I showed up on time (again, do this because they very much appreciate it) for my appointment wearing one of my fanciest outfits and sat in the lounge waiting for this wonderful woman. I wish I could put into words the feeling that came over me, but when she walked into the lounge to greet me, I just couldn’t believe how absolutely stunning and gorgeous this woman was. It was kind of like in the movies when they show a beautiful woman walking in slow motion, and you just become so dumbfounded that you find yourself unable to move or think.

Still dazed by my amazement at the sheer physical beauty and bubbly personality of this woman, I stood from where I was sitting as she approached me. After getting a good look at me, she responded with a playful “look at you!” using that sweet voice of hers and shining that beautiful smile. We hugged, and I gave her a fresh bouquet of roses. She invited me to sit at the bar with her, and we spent some time chatting over drinks. Hollywood took a real interest in me, asking me how my day went, what I did during my day, asking about my work and my hobbies all while having that same genuine interest and excitement that I experienced in our emails. This really helped put me at ease, since it had been a while since I was on a date or even had sex.

Eventually, she invited me to her room to talk details and get our passionate time together started. We sat down on her bed, and she asked me what I liked sexually. I revealed to her my likes and dislikes, but also gave her the whole story on why I had booked an appointment with her and where exactly my head was at. You see, Hollywood, like myself, appreciates honest communication. I can’t stress enough how important this is because she puts in the time and energy to be honest and real with you, so it’s only fitting to give the same (plus, it makes her happy, and believe me, making her happy will be the best thing you’ll ever do because she will be extra motivated to make you happy). I told her how, a year ago, I had a really bad breakup that left me hurt and unwilling to date or have sex and that this experience with her was partly me making the final steps to move on and that it was also partly the start of a new era of me having fun with women. Hollywood listened to every word I had to say and was very caring and understanding in her responses.

Once we handled the logistics, we started out with some massaging. I noticed that I was still feeling a bit reserved as she ran her hands all over my body, and she was a real sweetheart with me, using her sweet voice to say sweet things to help put me at ease like, “it’s ok. I don’t bite. You can touch me.” Eventually, she had me lie on her bed and spent a good 15-20 minutes massaging my back, all the while establishing our connection even more by talking about our lives, our interests, and even our families. We transitioned into some cuddling (which I love!), where I got to gaze into those beautiful blue eyes of hers. Looking into her eyes is like diving into the warm, beautiful waters of a tropical island and getting that sensation of never wanting to step ashore.

She noticed that I was still a bit nervous and told me that she would go at whatever pace I was comfortable with. It occurred to me, in that moment that I still was holding onto my last relationship and how I used to do these things with a woman, whom at one time, I considered the love of my life and felt that I might marry one day only to have things end abruptly and leaving me wondering what had happened. As I looked into Hollywood’s loving face, I made a strong determination that I wasn’t going to let my past relationship get in the way of me having a great time with her, so I asked her if she could take the lead to start.

Hollywood had no problem getting me jumpstarted, and once we got going, I had no problem making sweet, passionate love to her from both the top and bottom. Being naked and making love to this woman is one of the greatest experiences you’ll ever have! Do it! While we were making love, she continually expressed her satisfaction from the experience and even asked for me to go back to a position we had started with. Throughout our various positions, we shared soft, passionate kisses both on the lips and along each other’s bodies. As you can tell, I’m more of a gentle, sensual lover, which she very much appreciated especially when I was handling her breasts (which look and feel amazing against one’s skin, by the way!). So, a note for anybody partying with this wonderful woman, be gentle and sensual with your touch (especially with her breasts, which are heavenly); she loves it, and it makes her happy…and, as you recall, you want to make Hollywood happy because she will then in turn make you very happy! After a while, we got a notification from the house that our time was running out, but I still wasn’t finished. Hollywood remarked at how much she liked my stamina, but that I might have to finish myself off if I didn’t cum soon. It was then that I kicked it into high gear because I really wanted her to make me cum, so we ended with her caressing and jerking my penis while showing me that heavenly ass of hers until I came.

We cleaned up a bit and went back to cuddling on her bed for a little while longer. It was here that I really connected with her as we talked more about our lives, our families, and even our dating lives. There was no subject that was off limits it seemed and in that moment it really felt like we genuinely were lovers. She really delivered on the GFE experience. Once we were both up and dressed, I asked to take a photo with her, to which she happily agreed to, and she let me know all the ways I could follow her on social media and even stay in touch. We walked back out to the bar and shared a hug goodbye. Knowing that I was driving back to Seattle the next day, she asked that I message her to let her know that I made it back safely. Really, what a sweet, wonderful woman!!!

Needless to say, I plan on seeing Hollywood again, and next time I’m going to take her out on an outdate! Since my time with her, I finally found it within myself to put to rest all of my holdups from my last relationship and even made amends with my last girlfriend. I feel like I have finally moved on from my last relationship and am ready to have new experiences with new women! Given this, I really can’t wait to see Hollywood again because gone will be the man who was afraid of connection. Instead, she will get the confident, fun, sensual, passionate lover that I am; the true sexual dynamo, the true Romeo! ;)

I will never forget my time with Hollywood, and neither will you! She’s sweet, understanding, caring, loving, and will make sure you feel like the most important person in her world. Her eyes, her smile, her voice, and her personality will melt your heart. She has a body that will get your heart racing and curves that will make you grateful to be alive! Go see Hollywood now!!!

Attached Files:

Last edited: Apr 19, 2017
  2. Dwayne
    Chat with Me

Dwayne Well-Known Member

Awesome story Hollywood is a rockstar she has a unique gift of making people comfortable when your nerves

3. HollyWood
    Chat with Me

HollyWood I'll go the distance to make a difference...

Oh Romantic Romeo; you continue to romance me from afar!! This review is so so so perfectly written! I am so blessed that you decided to make the drive and that you picked ME! I am so touched and happy that I was able to genuinely connect and REALLY make our time together everything you had hoped for, and more!

4. Near, far, wherever you are, I shall continue to romance you, sweet lady! I knew from the second I saw you that I had to have the Hollywood experience! It was a true pleasure and honor to make your acquaintance and spend time with you! Can't wait for the sequel! ;)

HollyWood and kmoney like this.
  5. HollyWood
    Chat with Me

6. HollyWood and kmoney like this.
  7. HollyWood
    Chat with Me

8. HollyWood
    Chat with Me

Less than one month to go until our Sequel!!

9. Only 21 days left!!! I can’t wait!

10. sounds like you two really hit it off! I hope your second visit will be as incredible and special as the first :)

11. Holly is definitely in my sights as a lady I wish to party with at some point. One of many. There's so many sexy, wonderful, friendly and fun ladies to choose from it almost feels a shame to pick one your first time...

12. Thank you, Alice! We will be celebrating my birthday together when I come by next, so it will be quite the experience! :)

13. I definitely had a hard time narrowing my first Bunny Ranch babe to just one, but I'm very happy with the choice I made! Whoever you choose, it will be excellent because they are all wonderful women. :)

HollyWood likes this.
  14. Dwayne
    Chat with Me

Dwayne Well-Known Member

That one hell of a Birthday present to yourself enjoy.

15. HollyWood
    Chat with Me