Hmmm

Discussion in 'Dennis Hof and Madam Suzette' started by AlexxaBlu, Aug 18, 2017.

1. Sooo I have to make one thing clear to yall.

I'm not a working girl. For any of the ranches.
    I simply go out to chat with the beautiful ladies, have my wine or champagne. I know I'm not a guy, but I thought ladies were allowed to be around to for a good time too. I've met some really wonderful ladies. The company is always so inviting. Until last night, I've never felt so embarrased like that. Being told I'm a workin girl, that I'm not allowed to talk to anybody but the girls, and all these rules. I adore dennis, but that was really mean. And uncalled for. The only reason i can think that you would think I'm one of the girls is i go to the ranches with my bestfriend Tom Lane :) well I'm his winglady and I just like him we just go up for the company. I really hope this matter is resolved....

Have a wonderful and blessed day xoxox nina

2. tahoebigbear
    Chat with Me

tahoebigbear Well-Known Member

Well said Alexxa. I think you've made it clear your just like "most" of us board members...love to "chat with the beautiful ladies". I personally think you've got a great attitude. Tahoe

AlexxaBlu likes this.
  3. origlegman
    Chat with Me

origlegman Well-Known Member

So sorry to hear this happened to you. You are a beautiful woman with an equally beautiful personality. I hope things get resolved.[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]