Hiking Through Wonderland with Alice Little

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by DXanatos, Jun 27, 2017.

1. DXanatos
    Chat with Me

DXanatos Well-Known Member

On my latest work trip slash pilgrimage I once again got to go see my wonderful little Alice.

After the fun we had last time I decided to start my day with Alice the same way as last time and we went to La Bakery where Alice again had cannoli. It was nice we mainly just chatted and caught up with each other. I’ve said it before and I know others have too but one thing I really like about Alice is that she’s real and interested in talking with you. Sometimes conversations with the girls feels a bit like a rote session at the therapist where they just ask endless follow up questions on what you last said but Alice actually responds and shares and is part of the conversation.

We grabbed some treats to go and then our adventure began. I live in the Pine Barrens and if you’re ever in New Jersey check it out its some of the best hiking on the east coast beautiful forests with interesting sites including some types of trees that are only in this area. Alice is always posting beautiful pictures from Lake Tahoe so I decided we needed to go adventuring there.

Alice knows all the fun spots in town but she also knows great trails. It was a lot of fun hiking and the view of the mountains and the lake were wonderful and made all the better for being a backdrop for Alice. We stopped for treats out on this great spot looking down over the lake also some pretending we were still high school kids. After some fun around the lake we headed back to the Ranch. I won’t go into details but since we were hiking there was some time in the hot tub to relax our muscles and some mutual foot rubbing then then things just went wild for a bit.

We went for an early dinner at a sushi place nearby and geeked out a bit about the Wonder Woman movie and nearly went to see it together but decided instead to go back to her room. We watched American Gods together cause I missed the last episode. I asked kind of impulsively about maybe seeing Charlie Daze for the end of the evening cause they’ve been posting pictures together and look fun and I’d love to experience that. Unfortunately things didn’t line up for that to happen so I’ll have to plan it out for the next time. Alice and I had fun just by ourselves and then I sadly had to leave.

As always I drive away from Wonderland and even though I’m back home on the east coast I still feel like I haven’t really left Wonderland.

tuch2881, auron79 and hoosierdaddy4u like this.
  2. I'm so glad you made your pilgrimage hun, I had a blast with you. If it wasn't so ridiculously hot I would have loved to hike more with you. And we can definitely plan for something with Charlie next time.

3. Domus
    Chat with Me

Domus Well-Known Member

lol You're on a pilgrimage, Steve worships at her altar. When do we admit Alice is starting a sex cult?

4. Ia ia Alice fthagn? ;-)

5. You are so amazingly gorgeous and adorable Miss @AliceLittle You are truly the ideal girl IMO. Cute, sweet and look like the type of gal I could take home to meet the parents but super sexy and kinky behind doors. I really hope I can get a chance to meet you some day. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=i love you1.gif][smilie=i love you1.gif][smilie=i love you1.gif]

6. I hope so too! That compliment is much appreciated- I like to think of myself as the girl next door...who transforms into a minx behind closed doors ;)

7. Why do I have to wait so long for my next hiking adventure.

8. Jackson
    Chat with Me

Jackson Active Member

Apparently I need to do more research. I didn't realize there were all these different options.

9. Oh yeah, you should check out my post directory part way down I have a lot of the specialty parties, there are so many options.

10. Jackson
    Chat with Me

Jackson Active Member

Thank you wow. I had no idea there were so many options. I'm looking through reviews now.

11. Excellent, I'm sure by the time you next visit you'll have great ideas. Can't wait to hear them.

12. Rereading my parties with you, in preparation for your upcoming visit.

13. You're so very thoughtful! <3 :p

14. CherryLane
    Chat with Me

CherryLane ❤️ Cherry Lane ~ Lover of the Year 2018 ❤️

What a great review Alice! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

15. Yessss indeed! It's absolutely wonderful <3

CherryLane likes this.
  16. It's always nice to revisit fun memories, especially just before seeing someone again.

17. Nostalgia is a hell of a drug!

18. Hiking through the woods with Alice is magical. <3

19. We need to make some magic sometime.

Sad to see Xanatos going home already.

20. IMG_3668.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

auron79 likes this.
  21. auron79
    Chat with Me

auron79 Well-Known Member

DXantos you have some great reviews and I'm glad you had yet another great adventure with Alice
    As someone who has only been to Lake Tahoe once many years ago, I think it's time to venture back and embrace the full natural experience with Miss. Alice.

22. Hopefully we get out to Tahoe this trip or next, depending on the weather. It was a great adventure out there, and I know you'd love to go back there.

23. DXanatos
    Chat with Me

DXanatos Well-Known Member

Thanks I always have such a great time with Alice you should really try to get out there with her if you can she's the cutest hiking guide you could ask for

24. I'm hoping we do, it might be too cold when Auron is here, but if so next time.

I know it will be too cold by the time you're back though, so we'll have to stick to being indoors more.

25. Jackson
    Chat with Me

Jackson Active Member

I've seen the pictures Miss Alice has shared. It really must have been beautiful out there with her.

26. It really is a lovely place. Very scenic. Too bad that's not your type of art, I'm sure you could make a great painting of it.

27. It'll be too cold for hiking when I get back out, but maybe snowshoeing? Dxanatos glad you enjoyed yourself.