Harmony Gabriel

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Harold, Jul 25, 2010.

1. Harold
    Chat with Me

Harold Well-Known Member

I had my first 1.5 hour GFE party with Miss Harmony Gabriel on Friday (July 23).

I had previously gone to dinner in the limo with Dennis, Harmony, and some other ladies. I found that Harmony is an extremely attractive woman with a great personality. Recently, Harmony posted a new set of pictures that sealed the deal. I contacted her and made an appointment for a specific date and time.

We were above to hug and converse several times before our party and to have some fun at the pool party. Personal observations there convinced me that I had made an excellent choice to have an up close and personal experience with Harmony.

We kissed, hugged, cuddled, did intimate touching, DATY, and other enjoyable activities. Harmony is quite sensitive and was able to be completely satisfied many times during our party. You will know that you are doing something right when you have a party with Harmony.

We then kissed, hugged, cuddled, and cooled off in the Jacuzzi in the VIP room at TLR. In summary, we had a sweet and loving party – the ideal girl friend experience.

Look at her pictures. Make an appointment with Miss Harmony Gabriel and experience the best of what life has to offer for yourself.

2. Harold honey, you are such a sweet, kind, humble, loving man! I enjoyed our time together so much. It was so very relaxing and you made me a very happy girl more then once during our time together lol!! ;) Can't wait for more!! Thanks so much baby...xoxoxo!!

3. Ah, that was sweet Harold. Glad you enjoyed your time with Ms. Gabriel. Harmony has her touch and you got to experience it. Way to go Harmony.

4. kevinz0071
    Chat with Me

kevinz0071 Well-Known Member

Right On Harold Harmony is Definitly a fun lady