REVIEW Harley Lane. The BEST of Texas.

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by TxFire1, Jan 6, 2017.

1. TxFire1
    Chat with Me

TxFire1 Well-Known Member

20160114_132854.jpeg As I am just learning about how to write a review I felt I should write one for my very first encounter with the extremely beautiful Harley Lane from the Moonlite Bunny Ranch.

From the very first email I received from Harley I was instantly amazed by how sweet, polite, and professional she was. Harley is very articulate and mature for such a young age. Everything about this young lady ( and that is exactly what she is, a lady in every meaning of the word ) is perfect. From her warm and intoxicating smile and mesmerizing eyes to her beautiful, soft, tanned skin and her absolutely unearthly hard body with the most amazing breasts I have seen. Harley is a true Texas country girl and from talking with her I have learned that she was raised with the best manners and utmost respect for others. She told me how she has some old fashioned beliefs that while she is a strong and independent woman and believes a woman can do almost anything a man can, she still thinks that knowing how to treat a man and take care of him is one the most important roles. Don't get me wrong ladies and gents. This girl will treat you like a king as long as you treat her with respect but can just as easily dish out a good old Texas Ass Whoopin.

I first met Harley in person when I myself arrived at the Ranch from Texas. I arrived late due to weather but was still greeted by Harley in the parlor dressed in a stunning red dress and high heels. Everything she did; the way she spoke, the way she walked, to the firm handshake, screamed pure elegance and class. She is truly the best of best Texas has to offer. After a few drinks I was led gently by the hand to Harley's room and made to feel very comfortable. We discussed again in detail what I wanted to do and experience and eventually came to the agreement that we would spend a few days Skiing, going to shows, and having a very romantic time in Lake Tahoe. We quickly booked our outdate and were on our way to my suite at the lake.

Our first night we got in late so we had a quiet dinner and went up to our room where we shared a very steamy shower ( pun intended) followed by one of the hottest nights of sexual bliss I have ever had. I wont go into details but I will say that Harley is a master at everything she does and truly gives her all to pleasing you. Not only does she do all of that but she really enjoys it. Nothing fake or put on and I have never seen a woman that can cum so many times.

The next day we decided to give snowboarding a try. Something neither of us has ever tried. I don't think either of us will be entering into the Winter Olympics any time soon but we could have made a nice blooper video. All in all it was a lot of fun just being with her and seeing that smile and hearing her playful laugh. I have to say that Miss Harley makes a very sexy little snow bunny. ( see picture above ). The rest of the trip was filled with dinners, shows, and more erotic and sensual acts than I can describe here.

I have since had several memorable encounters with the incomparable, sexy Harley Lane. She can dazzle you with her amazing sexual skills or carry simply cuddle and talk about the world and life. She is truly wise beyond her years and is a pleasure to be around. Should you ever have the chance to meet this stunning beauty you should jump at the chance and take in all this lady has to offer.

2. Hunt13
    Chat with Me

Hunt13 Active Member

Great Review TXFire1 Harley does seem like a great lady and would be fun to be around!!!

BryceStevens, harleylane and TxFire1 like this.
  3. aw thanks you!! Thank you so much!! I'm appreciate this

BryceStevens likes this.
  4. thanks! i like to think that i'm fun to be around! ;)

5. Great review of Harley, TxFire1. I agree, she is very cute & classy, I love that picture you posted of her. Your days spent together sound amazing! I'm happy to hear you two had such a fun & very sexy time together. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

6. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Awesome review!!! You are amazing!!! Book with her today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]

7. Delightful review, Harley is such a sweetheart to spend time with.

BryceStevens likes this.
  8. SableRenae
    Chat with Me

SableRenae Premier MILF at Kit Kat Ranch

WONDERFUL REVIEW ABOUT AN AMAZING LADY BOOK HER TODAY!!!!!

9. I love getting to read about all the fun my friends have!

10. Harley is an amazing TX beauty! Glad you could have some quality with her. <3

11. They say they do things bigger in Texas- and goodness knows Harley provides a monumental party experience!

12. Hahaha yes! I totally agree, she's a monumental type of lady. <3

13. Thank you so much for the great review!

14. I really do appreciate it so much!!!

15. Lumen789
    Chat with Me

Lumen789 Well-Known Member

And of course, another wonderful review!

BryceStevens and harleylane like this.
  16. Axel Foley
    Chat with Me

Axel Foley Well-Known Member

Sounds like some EXCELLENT TIMES!!!.......thanks for the open suggestions of THINGS TO DO!!!!!!!

harleylane likes this.
  17. I know, I'm so glad! I love the reviews! I always Appreciate it

18. We definitely had a lot of fun that day!

Axel Foley likes this.
  19. TxFire1
    Chat with Me

TxFire1 Well-Known Member

Glad you appreciatw my review. I need to write up some new ones!

BryceStevens and harleylane like this.
  20. CherryLane
    Chat with Me

CherryLane ❤️ Cherry Lane ~ Lover of the Year 2018 ❤️

Great review! Glad you both shared a special experience together! xoxo

harleylane likes this.
  21. This is an amazing review, and Harley looks so cute! <3

harleylane likes this.
  22. Yes we have lots of parties to catch up on!

23. Me too! It really was lot of fun down in tahoe!

24. Thank you so much Roxanne! You're too sweet!

25. Asides from being a great review I think the picture of you in it is very cute.

26. Thank you again for a great review of me!!!! <3

27. DesertRose
    Chat with Me

DesertRose Renaissance Lady's Rendezvous!

Sounds like a fun party. Maybe some day I'll be able to see for myself.

28. This is a great review of Miss Harley

BryceStevens likes this.
  29. I really do hope so! we would have a blast together!

30. Thank you so much Lannister!!!

31. Thank you TxFire for an amazing review! I am so greatful!

32. CherryLane
    Chat with Me

CherryLane ❤️ Cherry Lane ~ Lover of the Year 2018 ❤️

Thank you for sharing a wonderful experience shared! xoxo

33. Wonderful review!!! :) She is definitely one of a kind

34. Thank you so much for sharing your experience with this amazing lady!
    [​IMG]

35. Awww Cherry you're the best girl!