REVIEW Harley Lane and Alice little perfect match / le match parfait

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by bill101, Oct 8, 2017.

1. bill101
    Chat with Me

bill101 Well-Known Member

First please forgive my English writing since it is not my first language.

I had the opportunity to party with Alice and Harley in a 2 girl party fallowed by an outdate for the celebration of Dennis birthday at is restaurant.

At first Alice and Harley joined me in the bunnyranch ranch parlor we chat a little bit and we went to Harley room for a short negotiation. After we agreed seedle everything both of those gorgeous accompaniment me to a suite where we chat a little bit more while enjoying a glass of wine. Shortly after they gave me an amazing 4 hands massage. We then go in the bath all together. After that thing have more intense. I have to say that was my first to girls experience and they really are a great team. I really had an unforgettable experience. After the more intimate part we cuddle together for a while. It was magical to me.

While the girls get dressed for the outdate dinner I enjoyed a drink at the bar. Since they ready rapidly and there was time before the dinner Alice took us for a tour to see the superbe view of the sunset over the mountain on the road near Virginia City. We head out to the Dinner. That was a memorable experience.

Thank you so much @AliceLittle and @harleylane for this experience unforgettable.

French version:
    J’ai eu l’opportunité de vivre un trip à trois avec Alice et Harley suivi d’une sortie pour un souper au party d’anniversaire de Dennis.

Lorsque je suis arrivé au parloir du ranch, peut de temps après mon arrivée ces 2 superbes demoiselles ont jasé avec moi et nous sommes allé par la suite dans la chambre d’Harley pour une courte négociation. Lorsque tout fut réglé, ces 2 beautés m’ont accompagnées dans une suite où nous avons eu une conversation en buvant un excellent vin. Peu de temps après j’ai reçu un très agréable massage à 4 mains de la part de ces jolie et compétents dames. Nous avons par la suite profité du bain où nous étions tous les trois. Par la suite nous sommes passé à la partie plus intense et je dois dire que c’etais Ma première expérience de trip à trois et ces 2 demoiselles forme une très bonne équipe. Ce fut une expérience inoubliable. Après la partie plus intime nous nous sommes blottis tous les trois pour un moment. C’etais magique.

Par la suite les filles seront allés se préparer pour le souper. Comme elles ont fait ça vite, nous avions un oeu de temps devant nous et Alice nous a fait faire un petit tour dans les routes près de Virginia City pour une submerge vue du soleil couchant sur les montagnes. Nos sommes allé profite d’un bon souper. Ce fut une expérience mémorable.

Merci Alice et Harley pour une expérience inoubliable.

Last edited: Oct 9, 2017
  2. RubyRae
    Chat with Me

RubyRae Well-Known Member

Sounds like so much fun, @bill101! Harley and Alice together sounds like quite the treat :)

harleylane and bill101 like this.
  3. It was such a sexy party! I'm so glad the three of us were able to spend time together!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bill101 likes this.
  4. IMG_4978.JPG

Jackson and bill101 like this.
  5. Jackson
    Chat with Me

Jackson Active Member

You two look like a fun pair in that picture Alice. Glad you had such a good time Bill.

harleylane likes this.
  6. Harley and I have so much fun together. It was a great time with Bill.

bill101 likes this.
  7. bill101
    Chat with Me

Ho yes it was a GOOD and UNFORGETABLE time I think I am still on the cloud they left me on....

harleylane and AliceLittle like this.
  8. It was truly our pleasure!

9. Harley and I both really enjoyed our evening with you Bill.

bill101 likes this.
  10. bill101
    Chat with Me

harleylane likes this.
  11. It was! It was so much fun doing the livestream together with Harley, I really hope we get to do it again soon.

12. I caught that stream too, it was really good.

harleylane likes this.
  13. You did? Thanks. I always love hearing people watched them other than the people who chatted live.

14. Jackson
    Chat with Me

Jackson Active Member

It took me a week or two to come down from my party with Alice, I can't imagine if it had included Harley

harleylane likes this.
  15. Read the first review, and the second sounds awesome. I like these boards.

16. I think you'll fit right in Willy. Thanks, they were awesome parties, Bill was a delight to spend time with.

bill101 likes this.
  17. Snowman made of sand? Bill you have the best user pictures.

18. bill101
    Chat with Me

Yes it’s sandy the sandman ;).

19. It's very cute Bill, did you make Sandy, or did you just find the picture?

20. bill101
    Chat with Me

I made it during a Christmas vacation in Cuba in 2014 there was no snow so we use what was around ;) it was about 2,5 feet’s tall

Last edited: Nov 3, 2017
    harleylane likes this.
  21. ooh thats too cool! :) It turned out wonderful!

22. bill101
    Chat with Me

I have post it on my Instagram you can see more of the details.

harleylane likes this.
  23. I'll have to go an look now <3

24. That says something about Alice. She's great in any langues ;)

25. Great review there! Two languages too.

harleylane likes this.
  26. JackyT
    Chat with Me

JackyT Active Member

harleylane likes this.
  27. Love seeing your pictures Alice

28. Well I am going to have so many new pictures coming out every month!

29. Thank you so much for the amazing review! I had an amazing time with you both! <3

bill101 likes this.
  30. Thank you so much for an amazing time together! I enjoyed every minute of it and I hope we can share it again some day! <3

bill101 likes this.