Grizzly reborn in the Fyre: PhoneixFyre

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by grizzly, Dec 29, 2017.

1. grizzly
    Chat with Me

grizzly Well-Known Member

Grizzly had met the sexy and intelligent @MissPhoenixFyre on previous visits and he was smitten by her smoldering beauty and he loved her accent.

As luck would have it she arrived in time for Grizzly to spend time inthe Fyre with Phoenix and emerge refeeshed and renewed.

They went to chat in private, it was a long negoation and chat as it took some courage for Grizzly to walk through the Fyre and ask Phoenix if she would be willing to help Grizzly. After tears were shed & Grizzly realized Ms. Fyre was not revulsed by his party idea, she sat next to him and comforted him and said if it will help you, I will be willing to help.

We discussed logistics, safety parameters & talked about candidates for being a spotter.

We agreed on 2 parties a GFE early in the week & toward the end of the week a therapy type party.

Based on his interactions witn Ms. Fyre he emerged refreshed and with a plan in place.

@MissPhoenixFyre is kind caring,gentle and non judgemental. She was very open to the party I want to do and is open to some of my other fetishes.

Hoepfully it will happen in 2018 so Grizzly can move on.

She has great energy, sexy inside and out. She is one definitely to see as she has training in everythi from GFE to bdsm (which surprised Grizzly)

Thank you Phoenix for not rushing me and agreeing to help me with this party.

Last edited: Jan 1, 2018
  2. SableRenae
    Chat with Me

SableRenae Premier MILF at Kit Kat Ranch

5-stars-hail-min_orig.png
    !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

grizzly likes this.
  3. Sounds like you two and had an amazing time <3

grizzly likes this.