Grizzly basks under the moon with Alexandria Moon

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by grizzly, Dec 11, 2017.

1. grizzly
    Chat with Me

grizzly Well-Known Member

Grizzly was on the prowl one Friday night, he rambled over to the Kit Kat to watch some beautiful lovers from Love Ranch North at their Livestream. Well fate would intervene and Grizzly would miss Livestream.

As he was waiting for Livestream to start @cumishaamado called Grizzly over and introduced him to her little sister @Alexandria Moon, she introduced Grizzly and said that her sister just started that day.

Grizzly invited the lovely Ms. Moon over to talk and after some talk Grizzly asked to be taken on a trip to the Moon. Ms. Moon, led Grizzly to her bedroom.

Grizzly and the beautiful Ms. Moon talked in her room, but was interrupted by a bell after the line up of the Grizzly, let Cumisha know that he was in Ms. Moon's room talking and she was welcome to join in.

Grizzly patiently answered Ms. Moon's questions and helped her understand from a clients perspective what they look for. We covered how what Grizzly expects or look for in a party all the way to the DC. Grizzly explained he likes the lady to make it sensual and incorporate in the party, Grizzly told her he doesn't want to feel like he was in a medical exam.

She held Grizzlies hand, and gazed in Grizzlies, eyes. Her eyes sparkled with life and were very intoxicating. Her demeanor was calming and down to earth. She was very easy to talk to and negotiations were very natural and easy. Grizzly was so entranced by the Moon's spell he missed Livestream and missed on saying see ya next time to a Lover he spent time with earlier in the week but he was entranced in the light of the Moon.

Grizzlies, overall take of Ms. Moon, is she is very sensual, with a hint of kinky side, she is down to earth. Caring and intoxicating. While Grizzly did not party with Ms. Moon this trip, he is left with wonderful memories of his time with her, he walked feeling very relaxed.

Alexandria Moon and BigAlbowski like this.
  2. SableRenae
    Chat with Me

SableRenae Premier MILF at Kit Kat Ranch

[​IMG]So glad you enjoyed yourself!!!!!!!!!!

Alexandria Moon and grizzly like this.
  3. Grizzly, I just learned how to find my reviews, so I apologize for not responding to this thread sooner. I know I already thanked you for the amazing compliment when you had me read it, but I wanted to publicly acknowledge and Thank You again now that I found it. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

grizzly likes this.
  4. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Awesome review!!! Thanks for sharing!!! Book a party with @Alexandria Moon today and have her fulfill your fantasies with many memories to cum!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

grizzly likes this.