Great night of singing and so much more with Amira O'Dare

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by raz42071, Apr 15, 2017.

1. raz42071
    Chat with Me

raz42071 Well-Known Member

So after just missing out my 2 previous trips due to bad timing and then unexpected illness, Amira and I were finally able to get together for St Pats weekend.

We each had been wanting to hear each other sing for awhile so we agreed Karaoke night at Sagebrush would be perfect.

We had a blast with all our singing and me getting tipsy off Angry Orchard and fireball, and to quote Adam Sandler, Amira getting "chocolate wasted" off the Godiva I brought along with the amazing dress that looked perfect on her. After that we were more than ready for our long-awaited party.

I will leave the intimate details between us, but we'll just say the 3 months of anticipation was worth it, as it was better than I could have ever imagined!!! Book her today guys. She will rock your work in every way imaginable!!!

Thanks for an awesome time Amira and making it so worth the wait!!!

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

2. AmiraOdare
    Chat with Me

AmiraOdare Well-Known Member

Awe!! Thank you :) I had an amazing night! I very much appreciate the dress as well as the chocolate ( I was so chocolate wasted) lol... And as you know the karaoke was so much fun! It was great hearing your voice and doing a duet with you...
    Thank you for an unforgettable evening :)

Sent from my LGMS631 using Tapatalk

kmoney likes this.
  3. raz42071
    Chat with Me

raz42071 Well-Known Member

Glad you enjoyed it as much as I did. Can't wait to see you again....

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

kmoney likes this.
  4. How fun!!! :) <3 Singing is a very good way to connect!
    Did you do any duets?! :) <3

kmoney likes this.