Great first time with Ruby Rae

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by pachinko, Jan 21, 2013.

1. So...this was my first visit to a brothel with the actual intention to party. The first time was on a bachelor party when I'd been tied down with mistaken loyalty to a GF that didn't love me, and the second time was just a..."I'm gonna poke my head in and run away as fast as I f***ing can" sort of thing. So...as you can probably imagine, I was nervous as all else walking in for my appointment with Ruby. Worried that this wouldn't be all I'd hoped it be, worried Ruby might not match her pictures, worried I'd look like a total idiot when I met her...so when the doorgirl told me take a seat to wait for Ruby, it'd be a fair thing to say I had a bit of apprehension built up.

But then Ruby came out, and man...no sweat.

Ruby was everything I'd hoped she'd be. Just as gorgeous as her pictures, totally sweet and easy to talk to, and I knew this was going to be what I'd hoped for. After talking a bit in the lobby to get to know each other, we moved to her room to negotiate. After a bit of back and forth, we settled on a price and started the party. I'd initially asked for a roleplaying party and her plaid schoolgirl skirt fit the bill quite nicely...it was pretty much all I could do to keep myself from just flat out staring at her from the start. I don't have a ton of experience with a lot of women, but she instantly jumped to the top of the list. Ruby made me feel at ease from the moment I met her and I enjoyed just sitting on the bed and talking with her just as much as the rest of the party. I cannot wait for my next trip up there to see her again.

If that was all a bit....TL:DR for you, try this: After I left MBR, I drove straight back to San Francisco. I didn't really know how much I'd enjoyed my time with her until I drove through Sacramento on I-80 and realized that I'd had a huge grin on my face ever since I left Carson City.

P.S: I also spent a few minutes talking to Cindy, the booker (receptionist? secretary?), and she's super sweet too. I could tell that she was good at what she did, and she did her best to help me get relaxed. MBR has good staff all around it seems.

2. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

JadeCapri Genuine•Embracing•Assisting conquer inadequacies

That is a great story/review Pachinko. Ruby tends to do that, jump to the top of the list for many people. She also look awesome in a school girl outfit.

3. I've never partied with Ruby, but she is a very gorgeous girl! :)

[smilie=hot over you.gif]

xoxo,

Krissy Summers

4. QTo
    Chat with Me

QTo Well-Known Member

A two girl with Krissy and Ruby sounds amazing!

5. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

BigAlbowski Well-Known Member

I can easily understand Ruby putting a smile on anyone's face!!!!!! :wink:

[smilie=happy.gif]
    Al

6. What a nice surprise! Thank you so much, sweetie! :) I had a great time and you are a funny, curious, intelligent, and good looking guy! Can't wait to see you again xoxo

7. chyrh
    Chat with Me

chyrh Active Member

What a lucky guy! :mrgreen:

8. Very nice review, glad you had a great time!

9. Nice Review! So Hot!

10. caressakisses
    Chat with Me

caressakisses Caressakisses.com

Luv this Great Review!

11. caressakisses
    Chat with Me

caressakisses Caressakisses.com

12. RubyRae
    Chat with Me

RubyRae Well-Known Member

Thank you for the review, pachinko! :) Hope you've been well! xoxo

[​IMG]

13. RubyRae
    Chat with Me

[​IMG]
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

14. RubyRae
    Chat with Me

15. RubyRae
    Chat with Me

[​IMG]
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=call me.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

16. RubyRae
    Chat with Me

[​IMG]
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

17. RubyRae
    Chat with Me

[​IMG]
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

18. RubyRae
    Chat with Me

[​IMG]
    [smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif]