>> Giving my V-Card to Ruby Rae <<

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by amg.kit, Jun 29, 2012.

1. One liner summary: Ruby and the entire staff at the LRN made losing my virginity a pleasant and memorable experience and I'm already planning my next party with her.

Long version:

Over the years, my confidence in losing my virginity waned from a series of unfortunate incidents. I always was a day late and a dollar short in professing my interest in a girl (AKA just got a new BF last week) :? . Likewise, my attempts to hook up at parties were interrupted by the most ridiculous occurences that are kinda funny looking back at it now (think 40-Year Old Virgin level of comedy here and then some).

I happened to be travelling somewhat in the area on business and figured that I could take a little side trip to lose my v-card at one of the ranches. I did a quck scan of the message boards and websites and found out that Ruby Rae came *extremely* well reviewed and most likely be a good fit. I was fortunate that Ruby was in-town when I called to leave my deposit and responded quickly even though she wasn't in house during that time. Big shout out to Ruby and the entire staff at the LRN for making my visit possible in spite of the extremely short notice.

On my drive in, I was notified of an urgent business situation that required my presence in another state (thinking to myself, "oh no, not this again..."). I pulled off to the side of the road and sent Ruby a quick e-mail to see if we can bump our appointment by an hour. Happily, she was able to make the time change as well as some last minute requests. As I arrived, I made sure to leave my phone in the car so I can FINALLY go through with this without being interrupted.

One newbie mistake I made was that I kept ringing the buzzer outside thinking that someone needed to hit the buzzer on the inside to unlock the gate when it was unlocked the whole time. :oops:

Once inside, I notified the attendant that I had an appointment with Ruby and Ruby came over and gave me the sweetest hug. It's hard to describe, but she exudes a sense of classiness and charm that comes from being confident in her own skin that helped to put any jitters I had to rest. We had some light conversation in the lounge area before proceeding to the VIP room for negotiations. The negotiation process was smooth with no pressure and it didn't take too long to come to mutually agreable terms.

Before our party, she asked if I wanted anything to drink. I said that I didn't need anything, but she grabbed two water bottles for me anyway. Out of respect for Ruby, I won't share intimate details of our party. However, I must remark that she is an excellent teacher and guide. She took the lead in a confident way that put me at ease so I could enjoy the experience. Along the way, she shared tips to make our next party even better. Turns out I needed BOTH bottles of water afterward :mrgreen: .

After our party, we headed back out to the lounge for more conversation before we parted ways. Let's just say I enjoyed the experience sooooo much I already have a deposit down for my next trip out. [smilie=hot over you.gif]

2. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

BigAlbowski Well-Known Member

You are a lucky one!!!! Great review!!!

[smilie=happy.gif]
    Al

3. I really like stories like yours that have a "happy ending"! :shock: :mrgreen:
    Miss Ruby Rae truly is a VERY unique and special person. You made a great choice! :D
    Thank you for sharing your Ruby Rae experience on the board as your first post. Welcome! 8)
    Can't wait for your next review! I'll be watching for it! :)
    BTW - I can completely relate with your newbie "gate" encounter. So simple really, but I think the brain is so distracted with everything else, you just forget how it works!

4. What a pleasant surprise to see this from you :) I felt very honored and special to have been chosen by you to take your V card, and boy did I have fun taking it! :D I can't wait to see you again in just a short time! More fun to be had :) Muah!

5. RubyRae
    Chat with Me

RubyRae Well-Known Member

Thank you for the review, amg! :) Hope you've been well! xoxo

[​IMG]

scarredheartboy likes this.
  6. RubyRae
    Chat with Me

7. RubyRae
    Chat with Me

[​IMG]
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

8. RubyRae
    Chat with Me

[​IMG]
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]