Girlfriends and Naughty Girls~ Alice and Ophelia

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by dirty30, Sep 7, 2017.

1. Birthday blow out at the brothels! That, my friends, is how you celebrate turning thirty.

I wanted a big, fun, different way of celebrating my birthday, and as an old fan of Cathouse I thought I might as well try the brothels, you only live once they say, why not try something new?

I think the hardest part of the trip (other than me lol!) was deciding who to see, so many great options! I had it narrowed to a few ladies of my type blonde and or a bit curve. Then while I was planning a new girl started, so totally different from my usual type, but a perfect mix of cute and sexy, but why not try something new?

After a few emails I had an appointment with Alice, who was super nice about me being flaky and not knowing what I wanted other than her. Going through her pictures before heading out I saw Alice in a plaid skirt, and a being a good (bad?) Catholic boy it was a flashback to high school. I mentioned it to Alice, and she said more than just the costume we could play it out a bit. Yes please!

It started off with a girl friend experience with Alice, who was very funny and smart, great to talk with as we were getting into the swing of things. We talked a bit about a second party with the skirt. I took some recovery time at the hotel, and headed back that evening. In the end I ended up having both Alice and Ophelia (also, not my normal type, but if I’m going for new experiences, she’s hot so go for it) in school girl outfits. I wanted to be the dirty teacher, but Alice had this devilish grin that made me think she was better at being naughty. So instead Alice and Ophelia had to convince me, their good proper Catholic teacher, to let them pass my class or they couldn’t be on the gymnastics team. This was complete with me learning how surprisingly flexible Alice is.

After some resisting, and teasing, eventually I gave in. They were both great on my pommel horse and earned perfect 10s for their routine on my bar lol!

Best birthday celebration ever. Moral of my story: Try something new, especially if it involves sexy very petite ladies!

kmoney, auron79 and ROADRUNNER J like this.
  2. LexieJames
    Chat with Me

LexieJames Anything and everything you desire...

Awesome way to get down and dirty for your dirty 30!!!

3. SableRenae
    Chat with Me

SableRenae Premier MILF at Kit Kat Ranch

[​IMG]sounds like you had an AMAZING TIME!!!!!!!!

4. We had a blast! I really love birthdays- theres always a reason to celebrate, but birthdays are extra special!

5. auron79
    Chat with Me

auron79 Well-Known Member

That sounded like an AMAZING birthday party. Celebrating your birthday at the Ranches is the perfect way to do it.
    Great review. I'm looking forward to celebrating my birthday there in the coming weeks and reading how yours went, I'm in for a wild time. :)

6. SableRenae
    Chat with Me

SableRenae Premier MILF at Kit Kat Ranch

[​IMG]
    !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7. You left an amazing trip report, and had one hell of a birthday celebration. Sweet :)

8. You sure are. I can't wait for you to be out here. I really do love birthday celebrations.

auron79 likes this.
  9. DXanatos
    Chat with Me

DXanatos Well-Known Member

I did an early birthday with Alice. Ophelia sounds like great fun sorry I didn't get to meet her this trip.

10. Don't worry, I have a feeling Ophelia will be more than happy to meet up when you're back in December.

11. DXanatos
    Chat with Me

Perfect. It's only September and you've already got me thinking ahead

12. You said you wanted to work on planning ahead more didn't you?

13. DXanatos
    Chat with Me

Careerwise not about vacations but thinking ahead to my winter trip is nice too.

14. Regardless I can't wait to start planning your next trip.

15. Domus
    Chat with Me

Domus Well-Known Member

Dirty30 you certainly know how to start a new decade off right.

I'm not a fan of celebrating my birthday, but maybe a trip with M* back to the ranch might change that.

16. How could you not be a fan of your birthday with M* and I arranging your celebration? ;-)

17. Roleplay parties like this are so much fun, glad we got to make your birthday special

18. It was a lot of fun getting to be the corrupting influence on my good and proper teacher.

19. Nice. I almost went with a naughty school girl party until I saw a picture of Alice in a bikini

20. I'm glad you did cause your swim shower idea was so much fun!

21. DXanatos
    Chat with Me

Soon they'll have the dates for the next quartly meeting worked out in the next two weeks.

22. I am thinking the same thing. Time to see Alice with another beautiful woman :D

23. Oh I can't wait for you to get back here!

24. Birthdays at the Ranch sounds like the way to go.

25. Damn, that sounded like a one hell of a birthday.

26. Maybe next year ;-)

It was an amazing birthday! So glad we got to spend the day with dirty30

27. Birthday with double GFE! Way to live life!

28. He was turning 30, it seemed like he decided to go big or go home, and I'm glad he did.

29. I admire he's conviction to go big then!

30. You do only get to turn thirty once.

31. You do only turn 30 once there!

32. I have to have a birthday like this!