Gillian Sloan

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Anonymous, Jul 31, 2009.

1. ---------------------- Gillian Sloan

Gillian was Featured in the September Edition of Hustler magazine as the "Cougar of the Month" We have had This Party planed for a long time.
    Gillian purchased a Special Little Black Dress that looked fantastic with her black boots for our Date!
    For a Fantastic Party on Gillian's Get-Away Day on this Love Ranch visit! We negotiated an hour and a half VIP Party.
    . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . . . Gillian had already arranged for someone to take some pictures of Us in the Jacuzzi!
    After about 45 minutes we went back to Gillian's Bedroom that displays some of her toys and Domineering Tools.
    I wanted to see a little bit of that side of her too! Interesting only for a Short time, I found MY Limits, The Choice was mine!
    However, the Unforgettable Girl Friend Experience is what I keep returning for!

Some of my pictures show what a Fun time she had Signing my copies of Her Hustler Spread!
    She knows that I Love to take lots of Pictures, and I got a lot, to keep me coming back for more.
    And in the end, when Parting had to happen. I knew there would be another trip down the Road to see this Dear Friend again.
    The thing I like about this Beautiful Lady is that I know from my past friendship with her, she will return all my PM's and E-Mails.
    and she will wear the Boots that I Love! __Another thing I like about her is, She displays all the Post Cards that I mail to her!

-------------------------------------------Hey Guys! Gillian returns August 21st!
    Book your own appointment and discover the excitement of Gillian for yourself.
    You have NO idea what you are missing! You will Thank Me I promise!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Charlie :wink:

2. GillianSloan
    Chat with Me

GillianSloan Well-Known Member

Re: Gillian Sloan - July 18th

Charlie, I adore you and you know how much fun I have with you and how I always look forward to the time we spend together. Whenever I wear that little black dress I now think of you. AND my boots. :lol: I'm so happy we had the extra time n VIP. Don't forget to send me some of those pics you took. I can't wait to see them. Be safe and thank you for making the time to hang out with me. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

3. [smilie=hi ya!.gif] Gillian! [smilie=hi ya!.gif]

I Loved hanging out with you at TLR, and I know we will "Hang" many more times! [smilie=happy.gif] Charlie :roll:

4. GillianSloan
    Chat with Me

GillianSloan Well-Known Member

We'll do that and lots more..... [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]