About Me Gfe / Sensualist / Bon Viveur Appearing LIVE At The Kit Kat September 2016

Discussion in 'Kit Kat Ranch Forum (Carson City)' started by MelissaKiss, Jun 16, 2016.

1. MelissaKiss
    Chat with Me

MelissaKiss Las Vegas Location Alien Cathouse

I provide an authentic ultimate unrushed and unparalleled unique and quality experience designed just for you.
    I exceed expectations, it is what I do.

2. adalineray
    Chat with Me

adalineray Well-Known Member

Can't wait for your arrival!! It will be good to have you here!

MelissaKiss likes this.
  3. MelissaKiss
    Chat with Me

Thank you AdalineRay!!!! I look forward to meeting you as well.

4. MelissaKiss
    Chat with Me

People say they feel 'comfortable' with me and I hear, 'I can be myself when I'm with you'.

I'm naturally adventurous, spontaneous attentive and soft. I enjoy learning your interests and hearing your stories and I simply delight in sharing mine. I am college educated so I will not have a problem keeping up with you, I learn fast.

My theory :

You don’t need a million bucks to feel like it! You will be doted on. Caressed. Held. Kissed. Desired. And, yes, pleased -- physically, spiritually and emotionally. No strings. No inhibitions. The deeply gratifying sex might be the best part of my ultimate GFE, but it’s only a slice of the pie. I’m very much open to staying in touch. This ends when you say so, and not a moment sooner.

5. MelissaKiss
    Chat with Me

Appearing LIVE at The Reno / Tahoe Location Newly Resurrected Kit Kat Guest Ranch August 2016
    It's really pretty easy. I Will Be Available At ANYTIME For Suitors who place a 10% Deposit.
    That's 10% of YOUR expected considerations. After you've left the deposit, EMAIL ME, tell me which house, what day and time to expect you. The Kit Kat Guest Ranch Reno / Tahoe Location!!! I can even do an OUT DATE!!!
    Yes, if you wish to explore Vegas, Tahoe, Reno anywhere in Nevada With ME, you absolutely Can but there are a few technicalities which are PAINLESS... ;) to make this happen Legally!! And that Is why WE ARE All here, right?
    Pre booking me is the BEST way to Ensure availability! CALL ANY of the above houses, make the 10% deposit. I need at LEAST,
    48 Business day hours Monday ~ Thursday to be at ANY house for your desired date and time and location to be "cleared". So please schedule Monday~Thursday. This ALL has to do with our LAWS. Our doctor days and "clearances" nothing for you to worry about. Minor technicalities in place for YOU, our patrons to know you ARE Safe and this Is Legal.
    You can use VISA gift cards if you wish to not use your own credit card to place the deposit but, look we are a LEGAL business, your information is confidential and NOT stored. But I understand the hesitation until you arrive so no worries there's options ;)
    We've been in business for over 30 years you're SAFE!!!
    Anyways, to those who Have appointments scheduled with the deposits THANK YOU!!! I'll see you soon ;)

Last edited: Aug 21, 2016
  6. MelissaKiss
    Chat with Me

I provide an authentic ultimate unrushed and unparalleled unique and quality experience designed just for you.
    I exceed expectations, it is what I do. rps20160618_043934_054.jpg

7. MelissaKiss
    Chat with Me

Hello!! Pre Booking Incentives!!! Pre Book with a deposit and receive a complimentary 30minutes to your party!!!!

8. MelissaKiss
    Chat with Me

Your expectations may be great but I will undoubtedly exceed them as I offer a unique and authentic experience custom made for your desires. My passion, authenticity and deep belief in the restorative healing power of sexual intimacy translates clearly into the experience I wish to share with you. I take deep pride in the path I have chosen and I take every opportunity to further hone my skills. charms and abilities. I am forever a student in the school of pleasure finely mastering the art of seduction, lust, intimacy and desire.
    rps20160620_042332_587.jpg

9. MelissaKiss
    Chat with Me

Your expectations may be great but I will undoubtedly exceed them as I offer a unique and authentic experience custom made for your desires. My passion, authenticity and deep belief in the restorative healing power of sexual intimacy translates clearly into the experience I wish to share with you. I take deep pride in the path I have chosen and I take every opportunity to further hone my skills. charms and abilities. I am forever a student in the school of pleasure finely mastering the art of seduction, lust, intimacy and desire.

10. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado THE ULTIMATE PSE AND I LOVE TEACHING VIRGINS

CAN'T WAIT TO WORK WITH YOU AGAIN AND WELCOME YOU TO OUR KIT KAT KITTIES' SISTERHOOD!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

I'M AVAILABLE UNTIL THE END OF JULY - BOOKING INFO (775) 246-9975[smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif]

MelissaKiss likes this.
  11. MelissaKiss
    Chat with Me

Appearing LIVE at The Reno/ TahoeLocation Newly Resurrected Kit Kat Guest Ranch July 2016

12. MelissaKiss
    Chat with Me

I am an exotic blend of Latin/French, made in America. I turn into a firework of extreme pleasure, lust and passion because I truly enjoy nothing more than to pamper and be pampered by a gentlemen. I too find pleasure through sexuality. A true sensualist, by nature you are certain to be seduced by my sultry soft voice, my deep dark mischievous almond shaped bedroom eyes, my gentle yet intense touches, my charm and genuine warmth.
    You will always remember my impossibly soft, creamy and flawless skin, my irresistible, natural scent, my sensual soft curves, my pretty, angelic, soft, feminine face which is framed by lustrous, long and silky blonde hair.

You will find pleasure within my full feminine hips, my bodacious booty, my thick titillating thighs and busty proportions which are Stacked ever so rubenesque and proportionate. Certain to whet any man's appetite, 36Dd 28 39, 5'4 127lbs.

13. MelissaKiss
    Chat with Me

I am the next level of pleasure. I bring you to complete surrender to your most primal sensual urges in a Non judgmental erotic ambiance. I enjoy learning your interests and hearing your experiences. Most of all I enjoy my ability to create within you an energy which brings to life all of your corporeal pleasures. I can identify your needs because I am one with my Sensuality, I radiate exXxtreme sexual vibes... you're Helpless and Safe with me~
    Don't wait, trust me

14. MelissaKiss
    Chat with Me

Gentlemen trust me when I tell you, choosing me Simply guarantees you a quality, detailed energetic and bubbly companion during your adventure in one of Dennis' Cathouses. I promise to exceed your expectations in every way...

15. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

WELCOME TO THE SISTERHOOD OF THE KIT KAT KITTIES AND HAVE AN AWESOME TOUR HERE!!! BOOK A PARTY WITH HER WHILE SHE'S HERE!! YOU WILL HAVE A MEMORABLE EXPERIENCE!!![smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]

16. MelissaKiss
    Chat with Me

I specialize in The Girlfriend Experience adventures, trust me, I'm the one who will exceed all expectations! SERIOUSLY

I do gladly accommodate Girl on Girl shows, Toy Shows, NuRu Massage, Kinks and Fetishes as well, such as Foot Fetishes, Ass Worship, Sexual Domination, Bondage, FinDom Feminization, Verbal Humiliation, Tease and Denial, Role Play, Spanking, Strap On, Stockings, GoldenShowers and so many more just ask. I'm a well rounded and experienced Luxe Paramour, there is No competition in the level of experience Only I can offer you and Only I can assure you 100% complete satisfaction and I come with the record to support this statement. So don't hesitate contact ME NOW!

17. MelissaKiss
    Chat with Me

People say they feel 'comfortable' with me and I hear, 'I can be myself when I'm with you'.
    I'm by nature inquisitive, adventurous and attentive. I enjoy learning your interests and simply delight in sharing mine.
    What are you waiting for CONTACT ME NOW

18. MelissaKiss
    Chat with Me

Do you wish to feel appreciated, heard understood, wanted, desired or more simply, a non judgmental ear, someone who lets you be you? Are you craving feminine affections and sexual adventures? Well I am that woman for you. I can do this for you with a genuine smile. Come and Escape, to me from your daily troubles. I can fulfill all your needs and desires then leave you unashamedly wanting more. I will make you feel complete bliss, Pleasure and lust. I know very well how to pamper and stimulate a gentleman both his perception and corporeal pleasures.

19. MelissaKiss
    Chat with Me

I am a well rounded Premier Luxe Paramour, there is NO competition in the level of detail and input I give each and every gentleman. 100% Satisfaction and I have the Record to support this statement. So do not hesitate to contact me now. You can just drop in and tell our hostess, you are here for me, Melissa Kiss OR simply send me an email, I suggest email and appointment as I am a touring courtesan and could be in any of our houses. Lets get to know each other and plan for something greater later. I do prefer longer engagements so multi hours and over nights are more than welcome!!!

20. MelissaKiss
    Chat with Me

Being the girlie girl I am, my "natural" way is definitely submissive when dating and socializing with males. Submissive Not passive ;)
    However, when it comes to Sex, I certainly have no problem, Getting On Top! Which is why I'm able to offer "Sexual Domination" as opposed to being a "Dominatrix".
    Gentlemen who wish to explore "pegging", soft Domination would be wise to contact ME. I'm a soft, patient, very feminine lady who you can explore these fetishes with, without the... "Hard" or humiliating factors that come with a Pro Dom. Not that Humiliation is bad, if that's what you want but I know many men want to explore Strap on play and sexual Domination but find a Dominatrix to be a little too much for them. Look no further, I'm the lady for you. We can explore these interests in a more, "traditional" environment...

lingerieluvrm likes this.
  21. MelissaKiss
    Chat with Me

Imagine My curves of hourglass proportions, 34Dd 29 39, my creamy soft skin, my subtle lovely scent...
    I am a Voluptuous, Feminine, Sensual, Sultry, Truly Classic Beauty of a Woman.
    I really do love to please and to be pleased. Your complete satisfaction is my pleasure and passion. I provide an authentic ultimate unrushed and unparalleled unique quality experience, designed just for you. I am the ultimate naughty girlfriend. I am here to accommodate and stimulate your imagination and help you lose all inhibitions. I offer a chance for you to feel Shameless and Free to be yourself.
    I'm warm and welcoming.
    Contact me now, let's get acquainted...

22. GezabelleSinclaire
    Chat with Me

GezabelleSinclaire The girl you always Fantasized about

Come and see sexy Melissa Kiss! You won't be disappointed!

23. She's very sexy so come and have fun whit this gorgeous girl

24. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

CUM AND BOOK A PARTY WITH HER!!! SHE WILL FULFILL YOUR FANTASIES!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

25. MelissaKiss
    Chat with Me

For gentlemen requiring more than a "chic to bang"... Contact Me.
    Intelligent conversation and experience in the art of seduction and pleasure, I got that. ;)
    Email me because your taste is above average

26. MelissaKiss
    Chat with Me

I guarantee you will always remember my impossibly soft, creamy and flawless skin, my irresistible and natural scent, my sensual soft curves, my pretty, angelic, soft, feminine face which is framed by lustrous, silky blonde hair.

You will find pleasure within my full feminine hips, my bodacious booty, my thick titillating thighs and busty proportions which are Stacked ever so proportionately and certain to whet any man's appetite, 34Dd 28 39, 5'4 127lbs. Olive complexion. Petite little manicured size 6.5 feet. Perfect for gentlemen who like to nibble on toes.

27. MelissaKiss
    Chat with Me

You will always remember my impossibly soft, creamy and flawless skin, my irresistible, natural scent, my sensual soft curves, my pretty, angelic, soft, feminine face which is framed by lustrous, long and silky blonde hair.

You will find pleasure within my full feminine hips, my bodacious booty, my thick titillating thighs and busty proportions which are Stacked ever so proportionate. Certain to whet any man's appetite, 36Dd 28 39, 5'4 127lbs. rps20160725_115421_335.jpg

28. MelissaKiss
    Chat with Me

Leaving August 3rd
    Going back to The Alien Cathouse Las Vegas Location so unless you're going to be travelling to the Las Vegas area, your final opportunity to treat yourself to an exquisite yet hedonistic adventure guaranteed to exceed expectations, is approaching.
    After that, I'll be STRICTLY By Appointment WITH 20% deposit available in the north.

29. MelissaKiss
    Chat with Me

Heading back south soon... the 3rd is my last day at The Kit Kat.
    Also guys please understand if you Want to meet me you HAVE to SPEAK UP. If another lady is on you I can't approach, you HAVE to speak up and invite me.

30. MelissaKiss
    Chat with Me

rps20160728_205419_921.jpg
    Last day available at The Kit Kat Ranch is August 3rd

31. MelissaKiss
    Chat with Me

I do gladly accommodate Girl on Girl shows, Toy Shows, NuRu Massage, Kinks and Fetishes as well, such as Foot Fetishes, Ass Worship, Sexual Domination, Bondage, FinDom Feminization, Verbal Humiliation, Tease and Denial, Role Play, Spanking, Strap On, Stockings, GoldenShowers and so many more just ask. I'm a well rounded and experienced Luxe Paramour, there is No competition in the level of experience Only I can offer you and Only I can assure you 100% complete satisfaction and I come with the record to support this statement. So don't hesitate contact ME NOW! rps20160729_150027_275.jpg

32. MelissaKiss
    Chat with Me

Lets get to know each other and plan for something greater later. I do prefer longer engagements so multi hours and over nights are more than welcome!!! A luxurious intimate night at Cesar's Palace, Planet Hollywood, I GOT THAT... a helicopter ride over The Hoover Dam, I GOT THAT!!
    I stay Pressed and dressed to impress, never will embarrass you as I'm college educated, well traveled and KNOW HOW TO COMPORT myself in EVERY situation.
    I'm perfect for gentlemen who prefer Classic Beauty. Untouched smooth skin...classy and refined for Truly Discerning gentlemen. When discretion is important, I'm your girl. Take me to Michelin 5 starred dinner, a Symphony Orchestra, Cirque Du Soliel... meeting family? I can talk history, international relations, science, art, film, current social issues... I'm just So equipped to Perfect ANY man's fantasy dream Woman intimate experience.
    Email me... at ANY of my contact emails... lol
    melissakiss@aliencathouse.com
    melissakiss@loveranch.net
    melissakiss@kitkatranch.com

33. MelissaKiss
    Chat with Me

I'll be at The Alien Cathouse Las Vegas Location through August.
    I return The Kit Kat September 28 2016

34. MelissaKiss
    Chat with Me

Available NOW at The Kit Kat Ranch Reno/ Tahoe Location!!!

35. MelissaKiss
    Chat with Me

Available NOW at The Kit Kat Ranch August 2016