GET TO KNOW THE NEW HARLEY LANE!!!

Discussion in 'World Famous BunnyRanch Forum (Carson City)' started by harleylane, Dec 19, 2015.

1. You tell her the ladies even I agree and I think she would look sexy as a certain type of character from a certain type of comic book universe being a very particular character in a very sexy funny and frightening way.

harleylane likes this.
  2. Surgery definitely! most likely general surgery. had a scare of my own with my gallbladder resulting in a surgery that i was very fortunate to have an amazing surgeon, can't help but to be drawn to the specialty!

UNCOStudent950 likes this.
  3. well... not quite yet! and i always love getting to go out and do things with you! you're an amazing person to get to know!

4. thank you! you are absolutely beautiful you're self ;)

5. i think i can pull that off... i've always wanted to do comic-con along with the dress up..... ;)

6. Wow that sounds like it would be probably one of the most rewarding fields, not to mention one of the most exciting. Not fully knowing exactly what you might be doing before you get in for work. One thing I've learned so far, you have great people skills and have a the ability to put people at ease. To me the most important thing in the medical field out side of being a good surgeon is an individual who has great people skills.

Another question for you... What would you say is one of your achievements that you are the most proud of?

harleylane likes this.
  7. ClarissaSteel
    Chat with Me

ClarissaSteel Starlet at Sagebrush Ranch!

You are doing everything right Harley :)

harleylane likes this.
  8. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado THE ULTIMATE PSE AND I LOVE TEACHING VIRGINS

WELCOME!!! YOU ARE SO ADORABLE AND I LOVE YOUR PHOTOS!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

TO BOOK AND APPT WITH A DEPOSIT TO GUARANTEE AND MEMORALE AND FABULOUS EXPERIENCE AND TO FULFILL YOUR FANTASIES, CALL (775) 246-5683[smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif]

IMG_0134.JPG IMG_0038.JPG IMG_0030.JPG IMG_0061.JPG IMG_0104.JPG IMG_0001.JPG IMG_0091.JPG IMG_0083.JPG

harleylane likes this.
  9. getting my patients
    that is tough to say.. getting every patient alive to the hospital is an achievement everyday! then i always have my dirty achievements that i enjoy too!! ;)

10. thanks so much! i would have to say you are too;)

11. spanky1234
    Chat with Me

spanky1234 Well-Known Member

Great bio, I am hoping to be able to meet you during my visit in the fall.

harleylane likes this.
  12. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado THE ULTIMATE PSE AND I LOVE TEACHING VIRGINS

Thanks for liking my photos. You are so sweet and adorable.[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

harleylane likes this.
  13. yeah i hope so too! i'll keep updating and posting my schedule as the season passes!

14. aw thank you! you are too nice! ;)

15. Haha, that is a fantastic achievement to have. As for the dirty ones I guess I'll just have to find out about when we meet.

I know that earlier you said that when you were younger you had a scare with your gallbladder and the doctor inspired you to get into the medical field. Who would you say is your hero / biggest inspiration for becoming the special and amazing lady that you are?

harleylane likes this.
  16. i have no idea! a little bit of everyone i had in my family i'd have to say!

17. Oh, see now that's just a politically correct answer there. :p But really probably the most true since everyone in our lives shape who we become.

What’s the most refreshing thing that you enjoy on a hot summer day?

harleylane likes this.
  18. Getting kinda lotioned or oiled up to sun bathe with a nice cool drink.. probably homemade lemonade. The best when soaking up the sun;) i just love the warmth :)

19. Harley do you have any favorite summer time activities that you would like to go do? Maybe as an outdate once the weather warms up?

harleylane likes this.
  20. Very nice, are you taking applications for a cabana boy? I'd be more than happy to oil/lotion you up at your request. Also I'd be more than happy to refresh your homemade lemonade however often you need. ;)

Oh and I'd be more than happy massage any where you need to help relax. ;)
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

21. swimming and hiking and fishing are always a favorite ;) i love movies and dinner and even picnics on a nice day to just enjoy the weather and soak up the sun ;)

22. It was really nice talking to you again the other day. Hope to do it again soon.

harleylane likes this.
  23. of course! you know you can hit me up anytime!

24. I don't think this has been asked before... What would your dream vacation be if you could go anywhere and do anything while there?

harleylane likes this.
  25. willowlove
    Chat with Me

willowlove Well-Known Member

Oooh I'm curious too!!!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

harleylane likes this.
  26. MelissaKiss
    Chat with Me

MelissaKiss Las Vegas Location Alien Cathouse

WOW !!!! AWESOME information and pics!!!!!!!!!

harleylane likes this.
  27. oooohhh tough to say! i want to go just about everywhere! but probably italy! and see all the historic churches and renaissance art!

28. i just want to go everywhere really... i'm a foodie and i want to try food from all over!

29. well thank you ;) thanks for taking the time!

30. Docrocker
    Chat with Me

Docrocker Well-Known Member

You're a sweetheart Harley! Was fun chatting on Ustream last Saturday!

harleylane likes this.
  31. Air Force Amy
    Chat with Me

Air Force Amy 10x Bunny of The Year!

32. GezabelleSinclaire
    Chat with Me

GezabelleSinclaire The girl you always Fantasized about

Great pics! And very informative part about yourself. Thanks for sharing!!

harleylane likes this.
  33. VanityAffair
    Chat with Me

VanityAffair Well-Known Member

This is a very nice post. Very down to earth.

harleylane likes this.
  34. RandamnHero
    Chat with Me

RandamnHero Well-Known Member

Oh my! That's all I need to hear. As a male virgin who also is a very big and burly teddy bear of a man, riding cowgirl is my favorite position to fantasize about. It's going to be a bumpy ride. ;)

harleylane likes this.