Discussion in 'World Famous BunnyRanch Forum (Carson City)' started by harleylane, Dec 19, 2015.

1. Yall are wayy too nice!! I like them too.. ;)
    architect7714 likes this.
  2. Psh not a bad penny... like a good luck one I'm sure!
  3. Thank you... you always have such wonderful things to say.. I agree and could say the same about you though!! I love when you come out to the ranch and 'perform' for all of us;);)
  4. Thank you hun!! ;) im glad you finally found it and got around to reading it!
  5. That would have have to depend on what all you want yo fo to me!! ;) i am always wanting to try new things!
  6. origlegman
    Chat with Me

origlegman Well-Known Member

[smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]Harley's breasts are certainly two of the finest!!! She is a true natural beauty!!![smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]
    harleylane likes this.
  7. Well thanks again... ;) you all are wayy too sweet!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif]
  8. Your introduction is very revealing, just like your photos ;)and just as effective. [smilie=hot over you.gif]
    I just wish you weren't so shy about telling us what you like and about showing us your body :D.

That much sexiness should be against the law but I'm glad it's not.
    harleylane likes this.
  9. willowlove
    Chat with Me

willowlove Well-Known Member

That's the beautiful thing about the ranches, sexiness isn't outlawed :D
    ottov1913 and harleylane like this.
  10. lol aw thanks hun... ;) i'm not quite so shy any more and i'm not going to show and give it all away!! leaves some for the imagination.. :p:p
    ottov1913 likes this.
  11. I know! it would be such a horrible thing if it was... :/ but luckily for us we can share all of our sexiness and fun with everyone!
  12. gijen
    Chat with Me

I hope yo do some more photo shoots soon, Harley! Your pictures turned out so great last time, I think everyone would love to see more photos of you in different settings and cute little outfits.:D

What is your ideal date that you'd love to make come true while you're working at the ranch?
    harleylane likes this.
  13. psh.... not even! never a bad penny! :)
  14. thanks for being so kind and saying lovely things about me... i appreciate it greatly!... [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]
  15. it's okay! i'm glad you saw it! go back and read my other ones too! i'm sure you'll love them! ;)
  16. just depends...;) never have been truly tied up before but i love the idea... want to be my first?? [smilie=hot over you.gif]
  17. aw thanks hun! i have some new ones to post soon!! ;)

and hmm let me think i have no idea!! I would love a really nice dinner, an entertainment show of some sort, some hot dancing in a club somewhere, and then of course end the night with some really crazy hot hot sexy!! mmmm[smilie=hot over you.gif]
  18. QTo
    Chat with Me

QTo Well-Known Member

Sounds like a great outdate!,,,,,,,
    harleylane likes this.
  19. gijen
    Chat with Me

Leaving things to the imagination is always fun, that way when you finally get to see more, you enjoy it even more because you had to wait. Visiting Harley is the only way to cure your curiosity.;)
    harleylane likes this.
  20. shelbystar
    Chat with Me

shelbystar Looks get you, my personality brings you back!

Your dark hair looks so nice with your complexion!
    harleylane likes this.
  21. Wow, there's some very neat information in here about out. If I knew for certain that I'd get an EMT as ravishing as you, I'd be looking for any reason to call. hmm... Monday, I thinking just rolled my ankle and can even walk. Tuesday, I think I just dislocated my shoulder and cant drive. Wednesday, I must have slept wrong because not my back is locked up and can't even roll out of bed. hmm, what other excuses can I find for Thursday. lol

I'd have to agree with you, sweets are one of my favorite things. In most cases when home I'll actually have my dessert first, then have dinner and maybe have another piece of dessert have the main course. What is your favorite dessert that you would choose first over all others if the dessert menu contained anything that you could ever imagine?

By the way these two photo are absolutely wonderful and are a favorite of mine.

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    harleylane likes this.
  22. It was amazing i loved it!! ;)
  23. Thanks girl! I hate having to wait but is always so worth it!!
  24. Thanks shelby! I'm so jealoys of your hair too.. sometimes i wish i could pull off the blonde hair! Oh well.. lol
  25. Lol you're too sweet!! And that is so tough!! An amazing turtle cheese cake probably!! ;)
  26. Russia Doll
    Chat with Me

Russia Doll MESS UP MY BED WITH ME ;)

So amazing, you are beauty and brains! I love learning the the ladies at the ranches have really great careers outside of the house. :) You are such a smart and wise girl and I hope to meet you in person sometime.
    harleylane likes this.
  27. Mmm, that sounds really really good.
    So your still relatively new to the Bunny Ranch, what has been your favorite type of party and what is one party that you're still wanting to have? Also you mentioned that you're an EMT & Paramedic student, what made you decide to pursue that as a profession?
    harleylane likes this.
  28. It is really neat knowing what some of the girls do outside of the ranches. Never would have guess some of them lol. I would love to meet you in person [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]
  29. Hmmmmm that's really tough. I have enjoyed all my parties really. But one of my favorites was my outdate to Lake Tahoe. You can find the post and read about it ;) I chose to become a paramedic because I love the fast pace and excitement plus the sense of fulfillment I get knowing I was able to help someone in need. I also thought it would help prepare me for the future as I am thinking about going on to medical school to be a doctor.
  30. SharinMoore
    Chat with Me

SharinMoore Chat anytime! Or e-mail me!

You're a very interesting lady and beautiful to boot!
    harleylane likes this.
  31. Thanks doll;) so glad you read it and liked it;)
  32. Wow, that outdate to Lake Tahoe sounds like it was a great time.

Oh the feeling when you get when you've just finished helping someone in need must be quite a feeling that puts you on the top of the world until your next call. There is no doubt that being a paramedic should help if you went into medical school. For one you will be more comfortable and calm in the situations where there are in the middle of a hectic situation. If you went to medical school which field do you think that you would want to be in?
    harleylane likes this.
  33. Profile sounds so lovely and so enticing intriguing from your personality to your sexy look to even some of the things you like in the bedroom that I wish I was there right now but still got to deal some important stuff so I can't but I hope one day I'll get to enjoy every single bit of sexy juiciness that you described in your about you profile
  34. ivymae
    Chat with Me

ivymae -Kit Kat's ♔ Polynesian Princess-

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]
    harleylane likes this.
  35. ClarissaSteel
    Chat with Me

ClarissaSteel Starlet at Sagebrush Ranch!

I am so glad you are having a good time here at the ranches Harley! You are a truly stunning girl :)
    harleylane likes this.