Gelling with Jade Capri

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by piglet, Apr 19, 2015.

1. piglet
    Chat with Me

piglet Well-Known Member

I have to admit this was the most difficult review to write purely because this was my 3rd visit with Jade and I can't think of anything more positives to say about her. But here goes Jade is simply put amazing and every trip to see her gets better and better every time. She is caring passionate and patient (God knows she has to be with me :oops: ) and so generous with her time even outside of the party environment she is a dream come true and bought to life. She is the secret I wish I could keep all to myself and never ever share but that would be unfair to all who know Jade or have yet to meet her. I recommend that you at least speak with Jade and if you can spend time with her you will never regret it I know I never ever have

Peace
    Piglet

2. yes piglit I just know how you feel. I have had the privilege of partying with this Goddess. A few times and every time with her was even better then the last time. I am so glad that you also know just how beautiful she is inside and out. I look forward of the privilege of being with her someday soon.

JadeCapri likes this.
  3. origlegman
    Chat with Me

origlegman Well-Known Member

Piglet, your review says it all when it comes to the beautiful woman that is Jade. Never is a name more fitting for she is indeed a rare gem!!! Hurry back my friend.

JadeCapri likes this.
  4. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

JadeCapri Genuine•Embracing•Assisting conquer inadequacies

Aww I just read it and it's so nice Piglet :)
    Edited ;)
    We sure have some fun and funny moments together. I love that you watch me blab while I get ready lol
    You have said so many wonderful things that will last a life time @piglet
    I do love thought that you take the time to write sweet things about us. You are so special, like many I have met. I truly enjoy your company dressed and undressed :)

Last edited: Jan 9, 2017
  5. piglet
    Chat with Me

piglet Well-Known Member

No worries Jade I'll talk to you soon xxx

6. Jade is such a beautiful lady inside AND out! Great review! Happy Times Always With Jade!

7. Kimberly Love
    Chat with Me

Kimberly Love Well-Known Member

Great review for a great lady. Glad you had an awesome time with Jade.

8. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

There you go being so kind to me, like always. Someday soon honey.

dreamscometrue likes this.
  9. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

You are one of the special ones that I mentioned. You like Piglet and so many others come in a conversation with the ladies very often as we always have something nice, fun, funny to talk about you guys. Not funny in a mocking way, in the things that you guys are awesome and we do think of you more than you think.

dreamscometrue likes this.
  10. origlegman
    Chat with Me

origlegman Well-Known Member

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]There you go being sweet and kind again!!! No wonder I love you so!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]