PIC THREAD G.I. JEN GOING COMMANDO

Discussion in 'Kit Kat Ranch Forum (Carson City)' started by gijen, Aug 22, 2016.

1. gijen
    Chat with Me

gijen gijen@kitkatranch.com

I was pleased to discover recently that I was the proud owner of eight hundred million pairs of panties even though I prefer to “Go Commando” whenever the opportunity arises. The origin of the term “Going Commando” is disputed but what isn’t open to question is its meaning and that is getting dressed but leaving your panties behind.
    image.jpeg
    image.jpeg

When I am at the Ranch, nine times out of ten I go commando, even when I am counting my sexy panties, or sorting them into their various colours and styles. For me, it is less important to select which panties to wear than it is to decide whether to wear any at all. However, some gentlemen prefer I wear a sexy pair for them, so they can rip 'em off.

image.jpeg
    image.jpeg

For me, there is nothing quite like the sensation of a cool breeze caressing my nakedness and reminding me of my pantiless condition. Each cool stroke is surprising, invigorating and arousing.

Do you prefer "going commando" or do you choose to cover up those goodies???

image.jpeg

G. I. J E N
    image.jpeg
    (775) 372-5678
    gijen@kitkatranch.com
    http://twitter.com/GIJEN_VEGAS
    http://kitkatranch.com/gi-jen.html

Last edited: Aug 22, 2016

2. Mmm.. G.I. JEN........ You make me need a cold shower! Holy shit.
    Email this girl! BOOK HER NOW! ~ gijen@kitkatranch.com 775-246-9975

Ps. I love you Girl!!! xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

gijen likes this.
  3. ivymae
    Chat with Me

ivymae -Kit Kat's ♔ Polynesian Princess-

Wow!!! True meaning of panties look better on the floor. This is very interesting and sexy factual information, Jen! Thank you so much for sharing with us

Rubi Valentine and gijen like this.
  4. Damn! Not sure which I prefer they both have their positives.

Panties are pure seduction!

When you find a girl commando straight excitement!

gijen likes this.
  5. gijen
    Chat with Me

You're not wearing any panties today Ivy. Stop teasing everyone! #TacoTuesday :p

ShipBuilder and Rubi Valentine like this.
  6. gijen
    Chat with Me

I'm wearing panties right now Don. Would you like to come rip them off with your teeth?

Don Robertson likes this.
  7. I am defiantly contacting you!

gijen likes this.
  8. ;);)Yes Yes Yes
    GI Jen has NO panties on
    EVERRR !!! confession ...
    when we're sitting together ..
    I can't help but look at your Bare Kitty!!
    she's so Pretttyy!!

I myself enjoy NO panties!!!
    [smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]

ShipBuilder and gijen like this.
  9. gijen
    Chat with Me

10. gijen
    Chat with Me

You have a very pretty kitty cat too! This house is the Pretty Pink Pussy Palace! lol image.jpeg

Yummy yummy...... ;)

G. I. J E N
    image.jpeg
    (775) 372-5678
    gijen@kitkatranch.com
    http://twitter.com/GIJEN_VEGAS
    http://kitkatranch.com/gi-jen.html

Rubi Valentine likes this.
  11. gijen
    Chat with Me

12. GezabelleSinclaire
    Chat with Me

GezabelleSinclaire The girl you always Fantasized about

I don't think I have ever seen you with panties! Always went commando from what I saw!

13. gijen
    Chat with Me

Well I do sometimes give my panties away to clients after our time together. I have a pair for everyday, for the next decade probably, so why not?

Ps. You're a pervert. :p I love it.

14. Slugushi
    Chat with Me

Slugushi Well-Known Member

You know, I like this thread. In this age of abundance it can be difficult to cut through all of the nonsense to get to the core of what really matters. How many of the things do we have in our lives that we don't really need? All of these things take up valuable real estate in terms of taking us away from more important things often forgotten. This thread just shows us how wise Jen is, and she's right...who needs panties. They just make life more complicated that it needs to be. ;)

15. lover5
    Chat with Me

lover5 Active Member

Easy access baby thats some good viewing pleasure as well.

gijen and Rubi Valentine like this.
  16. GOOD GOD OH HOW I LOVE THIS THREAD !!!!!!! Jennnnn your a dream, a sweet dream come true!!

BOOK HER PRETTY PINK PUSSY NOW !!!:p:p:p:p[smilie=i love you1.gif]

gijen likes this.
  17. gijen
    Chat with Me

18. GezabelleSinclaire
    Chat with Me

GezabelleSinclaire The girl you always Fantasized about

Always have been a pervert and I am so glad you love my pervertedness!!

gijen likes this.
  19. BryceStevens
    Chat with Me

BryceStevens The perfect GFE Girl next Door

Interesting information GiJen. It's embarrassing but I must admit I've never heard the term going comando before in relation to being pantiless. Here at the ranch I more often than not wear sexy lacy panties. In my personal life I've hardly worn any panties since hi school. Panties feel sexy because lace feels sexy, they define and hug my body, plus they're a departure from my pantiless norm. Also I find most of the men I see like panties. Of course I'm more than happy to switch from panties to no panties when ever requested. Both are thrilling.
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Bryce Stevens – The Ultimate Girl Next Door GFE. 5’ 0” 92 lb 32D I’m genuine, warm, friendly, caring, very attentive and intelligent. When we meet, you’ll feel like you’ve known me forever. I know how to pleasure a man, and a woman, for that matter. I love to give pleasure and receive it, pamper and be pampered. I love kissing and am incredibly good at it. I love romance, hugging, making love, as well as hot and heavy fiery fucking, 3somes, orgies, outdates and overnights. Our time together is very important. You are special to me and I make sure I show you just how special you are. At no time will you ever feel rushed. I’m super naughty, lots of fun and can get pretty silly. I also love role playing, fetishes, exploring and fulfilling your fantasies, teasing, light domination, erotic dancing and spoiling you with my hands and mouth. I have lots of experience with ED and virgins. My blowjobs are to die for and my massages are superb. I’m creative at accommodating different budgets. Call Kit Kat Ranch and ask to speak to me (775) -246-9975.

I’ll be here M-F 10am-10pm, Sat + Sun 10am-midnight through September 28th. Or if you prefer to email me: brycestevens@kitkatranch.com I’m super excited to get to know you better and indulge in quality, intimate time together.

gijen likes this.
  20. gijen
    Chat with Me

I love crotch less panties too.. ;)

21. lover5
    Chat with Me

lover5 Active Member

Me too easy to lick your lover.

gijen likes this.
  22. gijen
    Chat with Me

lover5 likes this.
  23. lover5
    Chat with Me

lover5 Active Member

gijen likes this.
  24. gijen
    Chat with Me

And that's exactly why I prefer not to wear any at all. ;)

25. BryceStevens
    Chat with Me

BryceStevens The perfect GFE Girl next Door

They give ease of access and the sexiness of panties all at the same time.
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]

Bryce Stevens – The Ultimate Girl Next Door GFE. 5’ 0” 92 lb 32D I’m genuine, warm, friendly, caring, very attentive and intelligent. When we meet, you’ll feel like you’ve known me forever. I know how to pleasure a man, and a woman, for that matter. I love to give pleasure and receive it, pamper and be pampered. I love kissing and am incredibly good at it. I love romance, hugging, making love, as well as hot and heavy fiery fucking, 3somes, orgies, outdates and overnights. Our time together is very important. You are special to me and I make sure I show you just how special you are. At no time will you ever feel rushed. I’m super naughty, lots of fun and can get pretty silly. I also love role playing, fetishes, exploring and fulfilling your fantasies, teasing, light domination, erotic dancing and spoiling you with my hands and mouth. I have lots of experience with ED and virgins. My blowjobs are to die for and my massages are superb. I’m creative at accommodating different budgets. Call Kit Kat Ranch and ask to speak to me (775) -246-9975.

I’ll be here M-F 10am-10pm, Sat + Sun 10am-midnight through September 28th. Or if you prefer to email me: brycestevens@kitkatranch.com
    I’m super excited to get to know you better and indulge in quality, intimate time together.

26. I love panties! Never seen crotch less before! That is best of both worlds! Would love too see a pair of panties still On during sex!

27. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado THE ULTIMATE PSE AND I LOVE TEACHING VIRGINS

I love sexy lacy panties like "Hanky Panky" !!! What's your favorite kind of sexy panties???[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

28. gijen
    Chat with Me

I feel sexiest in VS lace cheeky booty shorts. But then again, I love anything Victoria's Secret.

If you would like to send me sexy presents, the address is:

G.I. Jen
    Kit Kat Guest Ranch
    48 Kit Kat Drive
    Mound House, NV 89706
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

29. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

I love going commando too!!! I enjoyed ready your post!!! You are adorable and amazing!!! Book a party with her today and have her fulfill your fantasies!!![smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]

gijen likes this.
  30. gijen
    Chat with Me

31. G.I. Jen is more efficient when she goes commando! Ask her not what you can do for her, but what she can do for you.;):) She is a very big fan of military men!

gijen likes this.
  32. gijen
    Chat with Me

33. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!!! She is amazing and adorable and I agree with you!!! Book a party with her today and have her fulfill your fantasies!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]

34. I love "Military Men" and love to have them tear my panties off me and go commando too!!![smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]

35. gijen
    Chat with Me