Freek the Geek Birthday Bash!!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by MadamSuzette, Aug 9, 2016.

1. I'm so excited to be there! [smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif] Xox

2. RoxyGold
    Chat with Me

RoxyGold Well-Known Member

You looked FABULOUS my friend! Can't wait to see you for Daddy D's birthday!:)

freakygeek likes this.
  3. jennyjade
    Chat with Me

jennyjade Well-Known Member

This party was such a blast!! Thank you Suzette for throwing it :)

4. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado THE ULTIMATE PSE AND I LOVE TEACHING VIRGINS

I had an "AWESOME" fun time celebrating "Freeky's Birthday"!!! Here are a few pics from his party:[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

FullSizeRender.jpg FullSizeRender.jpg

5. PhoenixRising
    Chat with Me

PhoenixRising Well-Known Member

I freakin luv ya freaky and all the ways you express yourself in and out of costume it was great to meet you...hope to several times again with each time getting for us to ejoy joy each other on different diverse levels each time Phoenix Rising you know where to find me @ the Sagebrush Ranch[smilie=be mine!.gif];)........GODbless

6. PhoenixRising
    Chat with Me

PhoenixRising Well-Known Member

and Cumisia I'm so fucking happy you are here girl you look so very happy and you deserve it girl now guys and gals get yourselves in here so you can experience me and Cumishia together [smilie=happy.gif] [smilie=call me.gif] call me @ the Sagebrush @ 775 246 5683 press 0 and make an appointment or Cumishia @ the Kit Kat we can book a party for the both of us @ either ranch suk ya soon :eek: GODbless