Foxy Roxy

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Harold, Jun 16, 2008.

1. Harold
    Chat with Me

Harold Well-Known Member

Foxy Roxy and I had a 1.5 Hour GFE party in mid June. Not only does Roxy ROCK, but she also ROCKS and ROLLS and will employ any activity genre of your choosing during a party.

Roxy is short, petite, and has the all natural and perfectly proportioned body of a high school cheerleader. Relive that experience or live the fantasy for the first time.

Better yet, experience the warm, tender, caring and loveable person that Roxy is today. The kissing, hugging, and caressing in the bedroom and hot tub as well as the more intimate activities in the bedroom make Roxy a must visit Bunny at the Moonlite Bunny Ranch. You will not regret that decision.

2. torontoral
    Chat with Me

torontoral Well-Known Member

Harold...man I wish I had your deep pockets :shock:

You visit the Moonlite A LOT and seem to party with the best :wink:

3. Great report Harold Roxy really does have a perfectly proportioned body of a high school cheerleader. Every girl I have partied with at the ranch was nothing short of great. But of all my parties at the ranch I have to say Roxy gave me the best party I have ever had.

4. kevinz0071
    Chat with Me

kevinz0071 Well-Known Member

I had the pleasure of Meeting roxy about 2 days ago didn't party yet but What an outstanding and amazing personality and a great hugger I swear they have a hug class or something lol Nice to meet ya Roxy that story is practically writing itself.