FOUR Dennis Hof Ranches in Carson City

Discussion in 'Dennis Hof and Madam Suzette' started by Docrocker, Jul 21, 2016.

1. Docrocker
    Chat with Me

Docrocker Well-Known Member

Oh my! Now there are four great Dennis Hof ranches in Carson City, NV and I see many beautiful new faces at all the ranches. Each ranch has a slightly different flavor, but all have the magic infused by Dennis and Suzette and rest of the fine staff. BunnyRanch is the "Gold Standard" from which the others evolved and I watched it happen before my eyes since I started visiting in 2007. I love them all but have not yet seen the new KitKat Ranch and can't wait until Dec to see it!

Let us all know what you like about the different ranches. When is Karaoke or DJ night now that there are four ranches! So much to choose from!

Love from Doc
    [smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=hi ya!.gif]

ArielMoon and MelissaKiss like this.
  2. GezabelleSinclaire
    Chat with Me

GezabelleSinclaire The girl you always Fantasized about

What a great post! Thanks for sharing!

3. MelissaKiss
    Chat with Me

MelissaKiss Las Vegas Location Alien Cathouse

Tonight is dj, tomorrow karaoke and dj again Saturday!! I don't we ever met¿ Have we? Well I hope to meet you this trip.

4. kevinz0071
    Chat with Me

kevinz0071 Well-Known Member

Each ranch is unique and has it's own personality

I like the Moonlight cause it is the first house I visited and the 1st house that got me interested in LPIN. Love the pool area and Fire pit. Also the awesome bartenders and of course the ladies (shout outs to Naomi Estelle, Kimber Rae, Kora Kraft, and Kimura young)

I like the Love Ranch North Parlor is like Chillin in my living room. Also like the outside fire pit area. (shout outs to Nizhoni Moon, Shelby Star, and Cinnamon)

I like the Sagebrush Ranch because of the huge parlor with Comfy couches and chairs and the laid back social aspect of it (shout outs to Roxy Gold, Destini, and Victoria Keyes)

I like the Kit Kat because the vibe is always up and they have a huge outdoor patio in the back great for relaxing and star gazing (shout outs to Cassie Carter, Ivy Mae )

Docrocker likes this.
  5. willowlove
    Chat with Me

willowlove Well-Known Member

6. TN_MAN
    Chat with Me

TN_MAN Well-Known Member

All I can say that is in the BR and LRN I have been to.I find it great that no one judges or makes me feel less than totally happy!

Docrocker likes this.
  7. WELL DOC YOU JUST KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK AND CUM AND PLAY A FEW GAMES LIKE POKE-HER AND A HOLE IN ONE WITH US BABY...CANT WAIT TO MEET CHA ......!!!!

FROM THE LOVELY ARIELMOON.....FROM THE ALIEN CATHOUSE

Docrocker likes this.
  8. kevinz0071
    Chat with Me

Love it I'm a member of the have partied at all 6 ranches club what a fun group of places and amazing friends and lovers

9. JadeSteele
    Chat with Me

JadeSteele jadesteele@loveranch.net

Thank You......................................

10. QTo
    Chat with Me

QTo Well-Known Member

I've also partied at all 6 ranches before (over the course of multiple trips that is)

JadeSteele likes this.
  11. auron79
    Chat with Me

auron79 Well-Known Member

I have been to the MLBR, LRN, Sagebrush as well as the ACH and LRV outside Vegas and each one was a memorable and wonderful experience. I would love to visit the Kit Kat this coming trip. :)

Docrocker likes this.
  12. thanks love!!!!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

13. kevinz0071
    Chat with Me

My Pleasure Cassie :) [smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=hi ya!.gif]

14. shelbystar
    Chat with Me

shelbystar Looks get you, my personality brings you back!

I am so proud of our ranches! You are both the greatest!

15. Glad you enjoyed that...looking forward to meeting you in the near future Doc!!!!

16. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado THE ULTIMATE PSE AND I LOVE TEACHING VIRGINS

Hi Everybody,

Cumisha Amado, Adult Film Star Courtesan of 2014 - working at the "Newly Renovated Kit Kat Ranch, Carson City, NV". I agree with Doc that ALL THE RANCHES HAVE A DIFFERENT FLAVOR. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hi ya!.gif]

Cum and take a tour at the "Newly Renovated Kit Kat Ranch". Everything is "NEW" with "Legendary Kitties" training the "New Kit Kat Kitties" to make sure we will all
    accommodate you to fulfill all [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]your fantasies and have a fabulous and memorable experience!!!

To book your appointment with a 10% deposit to guarantee your party with us, call (775) 246-9975 today with lot's of cum to cum!!![smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif]

Hugs & Kisses,
    Cumisha Amado
    Adult Film Start Courtesan 2014[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

17. I think its Awesome that you've visited all of the different ranches Docrocker...it shows just how loyal you are and we thank you for your padronism as well as your business you are like family...now....lol,but I couldn't agree more I can't wait to see the Newly remodeled KIT KAT RANCH myself....it as been yeas since I last worked up there when it was under another owner and manager so I would love to see the many interesting changes. And thank you again for your loyalty Docrocker and Keep cumming to play with us Ladies we enjoy It!!!
    The Highly Seductive ,
    ArielMoon

18. Docrocker
    Chat with Me

Thank you Ariel I too am looking forward!

19. GezabelleSinclaire
    Chat with Me

GezabelleSinclaire The girl you always Fantasized about

I love all of the ranches! I have not seen kit Kat since the remodel but I will soon!!

20. RoxyGold
    Chat with Me

RoxyGold Well-Known Member

Pay each ranch a visit and you will find the place and ladies that tickle your fancy the best! :)

21. Docrocker
    Chat with Me

I might need to spend more than a week at a time to get the full dose of each ranch!!

22. ivymae
    Chat with Me

ivymae -Kit Kat's ♔ Polynesian Princess-

The Kit Kat is so beautiful and tied the whole, Red Light District, together! I can not wait until you come out and let me show you around, Doc!!

23. I have visited all 6 ranches and I like Sagebrush Ranch the best, probably because my ATF Roxy Gold works there, lol. Sagebrush is now my second home. I love the large parlor area and bar there too, it is the biggest of the 4 in Carson City.

24. SableRenae
    Chat with Me

SableRenae Premier MILF at SageBrush Ranch

YOU ARE CORRECT ALL OF THE HOUSES HAVE A DIFFERENT FEEL AND FLAVOR BUT EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM OFFER SERVICE THAT ARE UNPARALLELED[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

25. LexiJames
    Chat with Me

LexiJames Love Ranch North's Sweet lil Latina!

What an awesome achievement Kevin!! Kudos to you!

26. LexiJames
    Chat with Me

LexiJames Love Ranch North's Sweet lil Latina!

We do love your visits over at LRN too isurfer! Its always nice to see you!

27. Docrocker
    Chat with Me

When I walk into KitKat in Dec I will be in the all 6 club. Can't wait! You remind me I need to find a way back to Vegas to visit ACH and LRS again.

28. Thanks for the info!!!;):):)many lovely Houses [smilie=i love you1.gif]

29. trixieblue
    Chat with Me

trixieblue Book your appointment today 775-372-5251

30. rileyzane
    Chat with Me

rileyzane Experience the GFE with me at Love Ranch!

I have had the honor of working at both Sagebrush and Love Ranch,
    and the environment plays a huge role on the different behaviors of the women.
    It's fascinating :) I LOVE Love Ranch though, what can I say!