First Cunnilingus Experience

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Docrocker, Feb 19, 2015.

1. ivymae
    Chat with Me

ivymae -Kit Kat's ♔ Polynesian Princess-

2. maliyahmonroe
    Chat with Me

maliyahmonroe Well-Known Member

I actually received before I list my virginity , Loved it ever since .

Docrocker likes this.
  3. Docrocker
    Chat with Me

Docrocker Well-Known Member

I think that's a fine way to start Maliyah.

maliyahmonroe likes this.
  4. I love it. Cunnyling away.

5. I was 16 and shy, so I didn't have a boyfriend yet.. but I was curious! My best friend and I played around with each other one night at a sleepover-- and that's the story of how a good girl turned naughty ;)

BSMNoVa and thelovedoctor like this.
  6. Docrocker
    Chat with Me

That's a great story it reminds me of experimenting with my toy Dr Kit with my next door neighbor....no cinnilingus lol we were very young. But mom might not have bought me that kit if she knew it was the start of something more naughty:D

BaronRandoVJ and AshlenReed like this.
  7. I remember the first time with great fondness. I was eighteen and she was sixteen. We had been dating about a year. We had also been sleeping together (no sex, just fingering, bj’s and lots of cuddling) for a couple of months. After a sweet blow job, I decided it was about time to give back. She tasted so sweet, so sorry I had waited so long. She came so hard I thought she was going to squeeze my brain out of my skull, it was wonderful! This led to sex for the first time; she was so wet I slid right in, the night was so amazing. We are still very good friends to this day.

Docrocker likes this.
  8. Docrocker
    Chat with Me

Thanks for sharing that Tinman. DATY does do magical things one being natural lube!!

9. tehe!

grizzly likes this.
  10. BaronRandoVJ
    Chat with Me

BaronRandoVJ Well-Known Member

My first experience was with my high school girlfriend. I have since always considered a part of every sexual encounter I have been involved with. It wasn't till many years later after college that I produced my first orgasm with my tongue; loved the feeling of feeling a lady's body shake while my tongue was inside her. Once that happened I was hooked

AshlenReed likes this.
  11. I think I had an orgasm just reading this!

Docrocker likes this.
  12. My first time giving was a disaster. I was 16 and lets be honest had no idea what i was doing. Plus we didn't have much time before her family got home and in fact her her brother got home mid act so we had to get dressed quickly before he came upstairs. Luckily it got much better. I got to admit i love giving it. I love when she was about to orgasm and would start pulling at my hair and start squeezing my head with her legs. Then the uncontrollable shaking.

Sent from my LGLS990 using Tapatalk

AshlenReed likes this.
  13. sounds like youre really good at it, too ;)

14. BaronRandoVJ
    Chat with Me

Ms. Reed: you are lovely. What I love even more is feeling a lady's body start to tense up on the verge of orgasm with my tongue inside her, then rolling over and letting her climb on top of me cowgirl,style so she can ride to completion, so I can look in her eyes!!

AshlenReed likes this.
  15. Yes please!!

Docrocker likes this.
  16. BSMNoVa
    Chat with Me

BSMNoVa Active Member

I've loved it since long before I knew what it was. It came naturally to me - I was the little boy in kindergarten talking girls out of their underoos so I could kiss them "down there." Every girlfriend I ever had I wanted to kiss her all over, especially there. But it wasn't until I was a freshman in high school and had my first sexual experience that I figured out how much it could please both of us. It's my favorite thing, I love the whole experience from the feel of her soft thighs to the scent and taste of her to the moans, whimpers, and begging for more (or no more if she has limits).

Docrocker likes this.
  17. torontoral
    Chat with Me

torontoral Well-Known Member

I was 17 and it happened unexpectedly with my cute Japanese girlfriend. Her parents were away and she surprised me by inviting me into her basement, where she took off her pants and I gazed at my first bush. I plunged in with my lips and tongue like the inexperienced schoolboy I was, and the vagaries of innocence at that point had prevented me from knowing there was such a thing as a clit. Shortly thereafter, we broke up, and my oral contact was sporadic until college. It wasn't until I was much older, and thinking about it obsessively and how I could refine my technique that I found my true niche. And the first Bunny I attempted it on, after a number of barren years where I had no activity, was the magnificent Laci Ann, whose numerous involuntary contractions after I worshipped her with my lips and tongue confirmed I was finally on the right path. God, I miss that woman.

AshlenReed and Docrocker like this.
  18. Docrocker
    Chat with Me

Great reading that Torontoral! I think I've learned from some of your posts on the topic:D. Honestly it heightens my arousal when a lady orgasms in my mouth!

AshlenReed likes this.
  19. KittiMinx
    Chat with Me

KittiMinx My common sense is tingling.

It was sometime in high school - both giving and receiving. I had a steady girlfriend for most of high school and through my two year college program. Anyway, when we got comfortable enough we decided to take things further. I was at her house for a sleepover and when things were quiet we started getting intimate. It was an instant success when I went down on her I seemed to know instinctively what she wanted and after the 3rd orgasm she begged for a break. When it was my turn it wasn't that she was bad - it was good and it felt good but I wasn't used to the sensations yet. She didn't take offense though! After several sleepovers she got me orgasming multiple times as well!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

20. We'd get along really well.. ;)

21. torontoral
    Chat with Me

Doc, I think you and I and Thunderstorm all share the same philosophy when it comes to orally pleasuring women: Ladies come first...and second...and third :)[smilie=happy.gif]

grizzly likes this.
  22. BaronRandoVJ
    Chat with Me

Caressa- I'll add playing doctor to my list!!!

23. Docrocker
    Chat with Me

Yes from your posts I think we would get along just fine aside from the fact that you are quite beautiful Ashlen!

AshlenReed and grizzly like this.
  24. It was a girl I was talking to my sophomore year in college so guess 20 yr old. Said she was a virgin at the time and something I was curious to try. Love it from the first time trying it.

Only thing about it, sometimes I feel I'm in no man's land. I haven't had any complaints so I guess I do a decent job. But I always wish for a vocal lady to coach me along and teach me. Only education I've had was from a book I was looking through at my local library. Be gentle and spell words. So I got to basically using my tongue to spell out love letters on her but always felt its more out there I should know.

25. Docrocker
    Chat with Me

There is always something learn and I thank Thunderstorm Lou for this prior post:

http://www.bunnyranch.com/forum/index.php?threads/the-internal-clitoris.4111/

26. maliyahmonroe
    Chat with Me

maliyahmonroe Well-Known Member

I would have to absolutely agree with you Docrocker

27. RoxyGold
    Chat with Me

RoxyGold Well-Known Member

With both giving and receiving, I was very nervous the first time but the second time was phenomenal! ;)

28. Docrocker
    Chat with Me

I find with each lady it's new and I get off on her reaction when I do it right and stimulate the right spots...

29. Docrocker
    Chat with Me

If I could only perform one sexual act it would be this!!:cool::D

torontoral likes this.
  30. willowlove
    Chat with Me

willowlove Well-Known Member

31. torontoral
    Chat with Me

I concur with Docrocker....I love exploring every inch of a woman's body, but if we had a choice and there were restrictions, I would go with the one that would make her cum every single time.... ;)

32. GezabelleSinclaire
    Chat with Me

GezabelleSinclaire The girl you always Fantasized about

I love giving and receiving! Pleasure all around!

33. Docrocker
    Chat with Me

Well I am very happy that you decided to like it...mmmm Willow![smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif]

34. LexiJames
    Chat with Me

LexiJames Love Ranch North's Sweet lil Latina!

And you are easily the best at this I have ever experienced... I think I now need you to teach me a thing or two!!!!

tahoebigbear likes this.