First Cunnilingus Experience

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Docrocker, Feb 19, 2015.

1. Docrocker
    Chat with Me

Docrocker Well-Known Member

lol sometimes I prefer using technical terminology can't help it! When was your first D.A.T.Y experience, giving or receiving for the ladies and obviously giving for the men? Did you like it? I had a girlfriend when I was 16 and I loved it from day one!! :mrgreen: [smilie=hot over you.gif]

2. First time I received it I think I was 20 years old and I liked it a lot!

First time I gave it was in October when I did my first two girl party and first girl ever at Love Ranch North. But now I feel like I'm kind of a pro! :wink:

3. Docrocker
    Chat with Me

When you like something it's easy to become good at it!! Nice that your first giving experience was at the ranch a lot to be learned there lol!

4. I would love to see this as a topic on Jeopardy

5. I went to Ireland once, and met this lovely lass. She said her name was Connie and she was a flight attendant for Air Linguis, the Irish airline. That was my first ConnieLingieus experience! :lol: :roll: :roll:

Slider and torontoral like this.
  6. Docrocker
    Chat with Me

I was hoping the punch line would be you ate her out!

7. Docrocker
    Chat with Me

Didn't everyone have a first DATY experience?

8. My first was actually at the Ranch....I asked Brooke Taylor to

teach me hold too pleasure a lady so we had a 2 girl party and

they taught me all kinds of things (WOW)

torontoral likes this.
  9. Docrocker
    Chat with Me

The ranch is a great place to start and theres much more than DATY to be learned there for sure!

10. I first received from a serious boyfriend in high school. We would sneak down to the basement when his parents were asleep :mrgreen: It was thrilling and scary and HOT! I first gave to my very first girlfriend when I was in college. I tried to be incredibly romantic -- buying her roses, booking a hotel room...I was terrified at first, but the experience was, of course, amazing! :D

11. My first experience was with Cami Parker a few years ago. I was addicted with the first lick. :mrgreen:

12. tahoebigbear
    Chat with Me

tahoebigbear Well-Known Member

In college I had a great coed teaching me and I've been hooked ever since. :D

LexiJames likes this.
  13. willowlove
    Chat with Me

willowlove Well-Known Member

14. oh yeah! :twisted:

15. Docrocker
    Chat with Me

l like Pussy Willow, I mean your pussy Willow :lol: :mrgreen: :twisted: [smilie=hot over you.gif]

16. MollyMadison
    Chat with Me

MollyMadison Well-Known Member

It sure is fun!

17. I can't remember exactly when and where my first experience at eating pussy was, but I remember exactly with who. My 14 year old first girlfriend was my partner, we were both virgins and learned a lot from each other. After a few months of kissing on the mouth, which was another first, to DFK, to heavy petting with clothes on, one summer at her home (parents were home too) we went to actual sexual intercourse, without any protection, with our clothes on, I just unzipped my pants and moved her loose fitting elastic shorts aside in a back patio room. After the initial scare of possible pregnancy was gone, we started having regular intercourse whenever we could, with mostly kissing and fondling as foreplay and using contraceptive OTC foam. My girlfriend had an older sister who was married and had her own apartment and sometimes that older sister would invite my girlfriend and her younger sister to stay overnight. I knew the older sister for a couple of years, she was about my age and cool, we were friends but never lovers. Well, I would come and stay overnight too, and "sleep" in the living room with my girlfriend and her younger sister. Her younger sister was cool too, she knew what I was doing with my girlfriend, and just turn away and tried to ignore all the sex sounds we were making and give us what privacy she could. During those sleepover sessions might have been when I first experienced eating pussy. It was so, so. Being a virgin, I didn't know what I was doing, and my girlfriend not doing it with someone before, she didn't much care for what I was doing either, we both liked regular sex better, in different positions. We were bf and gf for 2 years. We did add some of it to our sex play of course, but it wasn't my favorite, and yes, sometimes it smelled a little fishy, lol. I knew most of the time what caused the different smells though. The fishy smells were mostly caused by me, I called it my semen "fermenting" in her vagina for a few days. I caused some strange growth in her pussy too, by putting things in her vagina, like lollipops, lol, she said the sugar made a difference. There were also some odors caused by yeast infections, which I was probably the cause of in one way or another. Talking about the negatives, because sometimes my girlfriend couldn't or wouldn't have time to really clean her vagina, I got used to her natural odors, and was mostly interested in the normal sexual intercourse anyways, not in eating her pussy. Same with blowjobs, we didn't much get into that until we did the sleepovers, and both of us weren't that excited about it, but we tried every so often. I was never any good at eating pussy, my wife and other girlfriends have told me so, lol.

Kiteh Kawasaki™ likes this.
  18. Docrocker
    Chat with Me

Yes I think there is a growth curve with eating pussy and I have bad some experiences when I didn't like the taste or odor. A lot of that is hygiene and maybe even what the lady eats in her diet, maybe. But once I found good pussy I never turned back. It's true though that some men don't like it at all.

19. thunderstorm
    Chat with Me

thunderstorm Well-Known Member

My first time was with one of the bunnies. She taught me a little bit. It was all OK.

But my second time was with a different Bunny. She taught me even more, and she let me experiment with different techniques. It was so much better with her. I loved it and could not get enough. So much so that, my tongue would get tired.

As far as bad smells and flavors go, there has been only a few women that was unpleasant to lick.

20. kevinz0071
    Chat with Me

kevinz0071 Well-Known Member

My very first time was with my ex fiancé Janelle I asked her to teach me and I was hooked by my first lesson. It is quite a turn on for me to please a lady like that

Maya Love, Barbiegirl, Micki Kimway, Ally James, and Angelina Sparks were Grrrrrrrrrrrreat practice partners and lovers

Any of the newer Ranch girls want to help me practice :wink: :wink: :wink:

21. pantera
    Chat with Me

pantera Well-Known Member

My first experience ever was receiving. It was great! Became an all time fave for me :)

[​IMG]

djames likes this.
  22. chyrh
    Chat with Me

chyrh Active Member

I was 23 and it was during the second sexual encounter with my girlfriend. I absolutely loved it and since then, I have done it hundreds times! It is pretty much a must for any sexual encounter now as long as the lady has good hygiene! A few years ago, I was with a lady and she said I was the first guy to ever give her an orgasm while doing that and she told me I should give lessons, which felt pretty awesome for me! :D There is nothing like getting a woman off while you are down there! It's almost as good as intercourse (almost)!

23. Air Force Amy
    Chat with Me

Air Force Amy 10x Bunny of The Year!

24. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

JadeCapri I am genuinely happy to meet you.

By my experience here some men love it and some will learn to love it.
    Mine was good, but I didn't have an orgasm by oral for a while. It was then when I learned that the mind has to be in tune with the body.

25. ACW
    Chat with Me

ACW Active Member

I enjoyed it, if nothing else just seeing your face as you came :mrgreen:

26. chyrh
    Chat with Me

chyrh Active Member

I have definitely noticed that too because if the lady has other things on her mind that day or as Jade says the mind is not in tune with the body, it doesn't matter what you do. :? They may still enjoy it but you are probably not going to get them across the finish line!

27. six
    Chat with Me

six Active Member

28. Air Force Amy
    Chat with Me

Air Force Amy 10x Bunny of The Year!

29. Docrocker
    Chat with Me

I love it and if I can produce an orgasm it's even better :mrgreen: :oops: [smilie=hi ya!.gif]

30. willowlove
    Chat with Me

willowlove Well-Known Member

I didn't enjoy my first time very much at first. I was too nervous, when I relaxed I loved it! [smilie=hot over you.gif]

31. Docrocker
    Chat with Me

It really adds to the experience and does provide natural lubrication :wink:

32. When I saw this post I was like???? lol

33. Docrocker
    Chat with Me

Awesome Grizzly you had the best teacher!

34. Docrocker
    Chat with Me

Did I get a little arousal Taylor? Lol

35. Attn people, pay attention to the persons body , after that. I aint telling you the secret.