REVIEW First 2 girl party with Lexie James and Piper Rae

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by david006, Mar 27, 2017.

1. david006
    Chat with Me

david006 Well-Known Member

Yes. Still speechless.

I had never had a 2 girl party at the ranches before. And, to be honest, it's never been something high on my list as I've had a lot of 3somes before in my life. But Lexie and I started talking about it and it sounded like a lot of fun. Especially the idea of doing one across two houses.

So then it just became a matter of who to choose. Well, I wanted it to be a girl I had partied with before, so I could at least have an idea as to whether the two girls would be compatible. And it obviously had to be one Lexie was attracted to as well. Which meant she couldn't be, as Lexie puts it---"gay for pay". I couldn't agree more. It needs to be real!

So we tossed around names and one kept coming back. Delicious sweet little Piper Rae from the Sagebrush! So I contact Piper and she's totally into it. And offers up her room as she has a nice big new shower! So Piper's room it is.

So I meet Lexie at the Love Ranch, and we walk over to the Sagebrush and ring the bell. Piper soon comes out to meet us. Right away my brain is melting thinking of what it is going to be like to roll around on the bed with these two. The ranch provides us with a surprisingly decent bottle of champagne, we pop it it open and head off to Piper's room and the party begins!

I don't like to go into details in reviews because what happens at the ranch stays at the ranch, but all I can say is Two Great Tastes That Taste Great Together. Blonde and brunette. Brown eyes and green. Mouths and pussies and beautiful asses everywhere. And one really, really happy cock!

They enjoyed each other as much as I enjoyed each of them and that made it even all the better! Awesome, beautiful girls with great, fun personalities and dirty, dirty minds. What more could any man want?

Love you two. Let's play again!

2. PhoenixRising
    Chat with Me

PhoenixRising Well-Known Member

im saprised you can even post yet with an experience like yours... i could see how you would; however; want to muster up the adrineline charged strength to shout to the world the amazing time you had with theese two [smilie=happy.gif]

kmoney and david006 like this.
  3. david006
    Chat with Me

It took a couple of days for me to regain my strength first...

kmoney and BryceStevens like this.
  4. Heheh!! So it was YOU!!! :) heh, because I remember Lexie coming back in the ranch kind of bragging about playing with Piper!!
    oh boy!!<3

kmoney, LexieJames and david006 like this.
  5. david006
    Chat with Me

Whaaaa????

She didn't come back bragging about playing with ME???

Just kidding of course. Piper is awesome. Lexie is awesome and then some. I'm just so happy I get to brag about being with BOTH of them!

[smilie=hot over you.gif]

kmoney, BryceStevens and AveryLee like this.
  6. LexieJames
    Chat with Me

LexieJames Anything and everything you desire...

It was so fun David!!! Thanks for making it happen! I really did enjoy Piper and you together. I was hoping I could write a review for the two of you!!! hahah

kmoney, BryceStevens and david006 like this.
  7. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Thanks for sharing an awesome review!!! You are a lot of fun to party with!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]

kmoney, BryceStevens and david006 like this.
  8. Sounds like these two dynamite ladies took extra special care of you! :)

kmoney and david006 like this.
  9. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Thanks David for liking my post!!! You are a "Sweetheart"!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]

david006 likes this.
  10. BryceStevens
    Chat with Me

BryceStevens The GFE who LOVES to Kiss

It sounds like an amazing treat David006 for all three of you!!...and good bragging material!!

david006 likes this.
  11. LexieJames
    Chat with Me

It was such a treat for me as well! David really spoiled me by inviting Piper into our usual shenanigans!

david006, BryceStevens and kmoney like this.
  12. BryceStevens
    Chat with Me

BryceStevens The GFE who LOVES to Kiss

It sounds like a wonderful time for all Lexi. I'm glad it worked out that all three if you could get together at once. cool stuff!!

david006 and kmoney like this.
  13. LexieJames
    Chat with Me

Thanks Bryce! It was definitely a blast!

david006 and kmoney like this.
  14. LexieJames
    Chat with Me

Thanks Roxy! We certainly did our best!!! Hope to add you to one of my parties at some point!

david006 likes this.
  15. david006
    Chat with Me

Yes...we just have to figure out who should be our next victim, don't we? ;)

LexieJames likes this.