Finally got to meet Jade Capri!

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by chyrh, Jul 18, 2015.

1. chyrh
    Chat with Me

chyrh Active Member

When I made plans for this past trip, I was supposed to hook up with the beautiful Ally James again on Thursday morning. Ally did not make her return as planned so this allowed me to meet and party with a new lady. I have to say that I made an awesome choice because the new lady was Jade Capri! I couldn't be happier now that I met and spent time with Jade! :D

Jade and I have talked through the Message Boards several times so even though there are several girls that I would love to meet for the first time, Jade was an easy choice. I knew from her pictures that she is a very beautiful woman but I also knew there had to be more than just that to make her the 4-time Lover of the Year at the Love Ranch. I now know why Jade keeps winning the Lover of the Year award!!! ;) I will leave the details of our party between Jade and me but will say that she is a very passionate lover. Very passionate!!! :D There are posts on the Message boards in regards to her kissing and oral abilities and I can say that they are ALL TRUE because she is incredible! When you put her amazing skills, her incredible body, her personality and beautiful face together, she really is a stunning woman and a complete package. Plus, I also have to say that I love her Brazilian accent. Jade was really easy to make a connection with. This really does make for a tremendous experience because it feels so natural and like you are making love not just having sex. :cool:

Jade, I really, really hope to have another experience with you!

[smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=i love you1.gif]

Last edited: Dec 2, 2015
    lover5 and JadeCapri like this.
  2. Jade is a very sexy women, I am glad you got to enjoy each so much! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

3. ivymae
    Chat with Me

ivymae -Kit Kat's ♔ Polynesian Princess-

THIS IS A VERY NICE REVIEW. JADE IS AN AMAZING WOMAN INSIDE AND OUT. SO GLAD YOU HAD A GREAT TIME :)

4. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

JadeCapri Genuine•Embracing•Assisting conquer inadequacies

I felt bad you couldn't see her, but happy that worked out for us :)
    I read your posts before and always thought it was attached to a really nice guy. Was I right :)
    You are fun, funny and a gentleman. I loved our time together and gosh.. were you lucky to show up before that award hahahaha
    I remember joking with you that it just raised my fees hahaha Not true of course, but funny.

I enjoy that we keep in touch and will always look forward to your next visit.
    Thank you so much @chyrh

chyrh and dreamscometrue like this.
  5. RubyRae
    Chat with Me

RubyRae Well-Known Member

Jade is so great and glad that you had the chance to party with her! :)

6. BrandiMinx
    Chat with Me

BrandiMinx Lover at The Love Ranch North

[smilie=hi ya!.gif]Jade is not only very professional but a sweetheart as well.
    I am glad you had such a nice experience with her ;)

7. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

Thank you pretty lady :)
    I feel so lucky and looking forward to a next visit :)

8. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

Nice to wake up to a post like this :)
    I am extra glad we got to meet and spend time together.

9. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

I hope you'll can make some time and come back and see me soon...[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 1, 2017
  10. SableRenae
    Chat with Me

SableRenae Premier MILF at Kit Kat Ranch

[​IMG]
    !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

11. chyrh
    Chat with Me

chyrh Active Member

Gorgeous pic Jade!!! It's been way to long since I made a trip out there and I sooooo badly want to come see you again but not sure when I can make another trip. You are an amazing woman and someday I hope to have you in my arms again!
    [smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=i love you1.gif]