Feedback on Revamped Love Ranch Website

Discussion in 'Dennis Hof and Madam Suzette' started by Speed Racer, Oct 24, 2015.

1. Dear Dennis (& staff),

After viewing the new website for the Love Ranches (as well as those for the Sagebrush and Alien Cathouse), I have some constructive criticism for you & your web designers.

When viewing the individual pages for each lady, I feel the window used there for the actual page content is FAR too small. Those pages are littered with the same extraneous cross-promotional items found on the main page (which is fine and appropriate there). On these specific pages, the main (top) banner takes up too way much space, and most all of the stuff to the left & right of the content window should (IMHO) be dropped. When you can't even see a full-size photo of the lady you're trying to view without having to scroll, the detail content window (frame) is obviously far too small! I understand the designer(s) wanted to be consistent, but by doing so in the manner they did, it detracts from the overall usefulness of the site. When I visit a Bunny/Lover/Starlet/Cosmic Kitten's dedicated individual page, the LAST thing I want or need to see are numerous extraneous links to other houses or promos for other ladies. Save those for the main pages and expand the space devoted exclusively to the specific lady for which this page was created! Cross-selling is fine, but it doesn't need to be done on EVERY single page on the site.

I hope this criticism is taken in the spirit in which it is intended, which is to improve the site and address concerns the average visitor (and perhaps even some of the ladies themselves) might have. As you likely already know, few things drive potential customers away faster than a frustrating experience with a company's website. You've made a step in the right direction with this overhaul, but I hope you aren't just going to leave it at that and not continue to improve you sites based on such feedback.

I anxiously await your thoughts on this specific issue.

Best regards,
    Speed Racer

Note: I will also post this feedback in the "Love Ranch North" (as a reply to "Any Ideas? Love Ranch is getting a new website!" topic) and "Suggestions" forums.

2. willowlove
    Chat with Me

willowlove Well-Known Member