Fantasy Experience With Caressa Kisses

Discussion in 'World Famous BunnyRanch Forum (Carson City)' started by caressakisses, May 25, 2016.

1. shelbystar
    Chat with Me

shelbystar Looks get you, my personality brings you back!

Your PM's must run wild! LOL!!!!!!!

caressakisses likes this.
  2. SilverKaren
    Chat with Me

SilverKaren Well-Known Member

Every experience with you has been a fantasy come true!

3. caressakisses
    Chat with Me

caressakisses *Caressa Kisses ;-),

I love making your fantasies come true, I like taking care of your needs and desires! Let me know what you fantasy is and I will put together a perfect package for you.....
    Kisses Caressa
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

grizzly likes this.
  4. SilverKaren
    Chat with Me

SilverKaren Well-Known Member

Caressa you always make our fantasies come true! All of your packages are full wonderful ideas!

5. caressakisses
    Chat with Me

PM me for some hot new ideas! I want to make all your wants and desires come to life, my fantasy is to fulfill your fantasy!
    Kisses Caressa
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

6. michael 9513
    Chat with Me

michael 9513 Well-Known Member

How about we play trip poker that could be fun the winner gets the position of their choice.

7. caressakisses
    Chat with Me

Michael, you are warned I am very good at strip poker! If that's your fantasy I would love to play!
    Kisses Caressa
    newwfbodyckp.jpg
    IMG_3300.JPG
    IMG_3293.JPG

8. michael 9513
    Chat with Me

How about this your a vampire and your looking for a young hot stud. You find me you have me hypnotized under your spell I'm yours forever and you can do whatever you want to me. I find the idea to be completely dominated by a hot sexy woman like you to be very exciting especially if a woman is using my body to sexually please herself.

9. caressakisses
    Chat with Me

That is one great fantasy! I would really like it be the vampire and yes I will suck you!
    Kisses Caressa
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

10. michael 9513
    Chat with Me

How about this one I am a really horny guy I walk into the ranch I say I want to have sex with every woman in the house. So you and all the other ladies please me until ive had a orgasm for each lady. This would be a hot sexually filled non stop party I would love to have with you!

11. GezabelleSinclaire
    Chat with Me

GezabelleSinclaire The girl you always Fantasized about

I have so many fantasies that I don't even know where to start!!!

12. caressakisses
    Chat with Me

Wow Michael! I feel the same Gezabelle! I love to hear all about the fantasies you are dreaming of...
    Kisses Caressa
    149C37EF-2078-4179-B9AB-34ADE2821A21.JPG
    Caressa Boobs Bikini.JPG

13. VictoriaKeyes
    Chat with Me

VictoriaKeyes *Available All Winter*

I love it when guys share their fantasies!!!

14. michael 9513
    Chat with Me

Ok here is one I'm excited to share we are in college were both on sports teams for our schools. Any way every day for weeks now ive been sneaking in the girls locker room once day to spy on you girls getting undressed then one day you catch me and call me out. I say oh I didn't mean to then you say your not going to get away with this. Then you get two girls to grab me and put me down on the bench. You take my pants down and I have a huge boner then each of your girls take turns riding me and giving me oral and then you don't let me leave until ive had a orgasm with all 6 of you. I leave for home so sore I can barely walk I did enjoy it and I came back for seconds the very next day.

15. caressakisses
    Chat with Me

We can have our fantasy party with Alice Little and me! What is your fantasy, don't be shy let me know...
    Kisses Caressa

IMG_4435 2.JPG

Last edited: Sep 7, 2016
  16. michael 9513
    Chat with Me

Ok here is a good one for December. Santa is out delivering presents to the kids. His hot wife misses clause who is a very young horny woman is alone at the north pole. Santa has been so busy preparing for Christmas he hasn't been pleasing Mrs Clause lately. So she gets in her sleigh in search for a man who has been good this year to seduce and play with. So u stop by my place and come down my chimney. U go into my bedroom pull my pants down and start giving me oral . I wake up and say who are u . U say I'm Mrs Claus u were a good boy this year I'm here to be your present then u get on top of me and we have out of this world sex. As u leave u left your panties a little parting gift . What a fun role play we could do at the ranch :)

caressakisses and bikashsonline like this.
  17. caressakisses
    Chat with Me

Just call me Mrs Claus, you very good, good man! What is your fantasy? Contact me...
    Kisses Caressa

[​IMG]

18. caressakisses
    Chat with Me

Erik
    I will be your Mina! I just read your role playing thread! Hot stuff!
    Kisses Caressa
    110CAEEE-2C96-4DD0-8023-69F56463CC66.PNG

19. michael 9513
    Chat with Me

OK we are roommates I pay all the rent. In exchange for living rent free once a month I require u to give me 4 hours of non stop sex.

20. caressakisses
    Chat with Me

Now that is a fantasy worth having!
    Caressa Kisses
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

21. michael 9513
    Chat with Me

How about your my step sister and your car is messing up and you need mine for the whole week. I say no and you just keep begging and begging. If your gonna borrow my car I need you to do something for me. So I pull down my pants and you give me a blowjob then we have wild sex until I'm tired out. Then you can have my car for the whole month it was that good.

22. caressakisses
    Chat with Me

So may I borrow your car? Caressakisses.com
    Caressa Kisses
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

23. shelbystar
    Chat with Me

shelbystar Looks get you, my personality brings you back!

I cannot wait to hear of all the fantasies these guys have!