REVIEW Fantastic Afternoon with Anita Bianchi

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by RanchoCordova, May 19, 2017.

1. When I booked an appointment with Anita, I had suggested she wear a summer dress. What I didn't count on (naively never occurred to me) was that she would sit with me by the pool for quite some time wearing absolutely nothing but the summer dress. Between the cool breeze and the innocent teasing that ensued, Anita pretty much ensured the deal would definitely go through.

With a bit of role playing in mind, my thieving corporate employee received some light punishment and, after admitting to her crime, had to make it right with the boss. She pulled off the idea that I only was able to vaguely describe to her with great acting and HOT interactions! She added spices that I never imagined while cooking it up.

Anita was very friendly, paid no attention to time, engaged in great conversation that I thought was very open about what else she does and where she has been ... and I appreciated all of that greatly. It made things feel truly genuine and un-rushed.

For every guy looking for a Dream Girl to spend some hot time with, go see Anita!

Docrocker likes this.
  2. RubyRae
    Chat with Me

RubyRae Well-Known Member

A great review, Rancho Cordova! Sounds like you had a great time with a lot of variety in the party!

Docrocker likes this.
  3. AnitaBianchi
    Chat with Me

AnitaBianchi Well-Known Member

We had SUCH a fun time - that was the first time I have ever worn a blindfold and it was so erotic letting my "boss" do whatever he wanted to me while I begged to keep my job. It was so much fun and I appreciate the kind words and great review. Thank you <3

Docrocker likes this.