Eva at the Love Ranch - Wow

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by dandequille, Jul 6, 2010.

1. I was down in Carson the other day hoping to see Jordan again. Unfortunately Jordan was taking a much needed day off. I'll have to catch up with her later this month. I was extremely horny so I decided to head over to the Love Ranch and check out the talent. I walked in at the same time as another gentleman. I immediately focused on Eva. Unfortunately so did the other guy and since he was there first I let him choose first. He choose Eva of course. Deflated but not defeated I opted to go take care of some phone calls out in the truck. Luckily minutes later the other guy left, obviously he'd been walked. Going back in after a double ring, Eva was there ready and able to go. At first I was worried that she might be out of my league, since the other guy had walked. After a quick and painless negotiation we were in business.

All I can say is WOW. She is the entire package. Great Bod, great attitude. and what a party. She had me going from the first second I laid eyes on her. She helped me to a much needed "hat trick" of orgasms.

For some reason I keep choosing these petite brunettes.

Eva's out of town right now but hopefully will be back soon.

Now I would not want to forget my girl Jordan. She is another brunette stunner. Now if I could get these 2 together I might not be able to walk for a week.

2. breastlvr
    Chat with Me

breastlvr Well-Known Member

Great review!

3. Boy would that be hot...those personalities together would so win me over.

4. kevinz0071
    Chat with Me

kevinz0071 Well-Known Member

Great Review Glad you had a great time I am on the Anxiously awaiting Meeting Eva List