PIC THREAD Erogenous Zones

Discussion in 'Kit Kat Ranch Forum (Carson City)' started by gijen, Sep 6, 2016.

1. gijen
    Chat with Me

gijen gijen@kitkatranch.com

Your erogenous zones are sensitive areas of your body, that when touched in different ways are extremely arousing. They encompass much more than just the obvious genitalia regions.
    image.jpeg
    Your skin has a multitude of nerve endings making your entire body a minefield of sexual opportunity. Of course there are well-known areas, but also ones that are more subtle in sensitivity. Each of us have our favorite locations, some more well traveled than others.
    image.jpeg
    You may think your feet aren’t the sexiest part of you body, but they can be. For some, it’s especially titillating. It’s said that certain areas on the feet are linked to the genitals, like the heel and toes.
    image.jpeg
    A foot massage can also be a health benefit too, as parts of out feet are linked to particular organs.
    image.jpeg
    A sensuous massage feels great! A light touch along the sole of my foot can get me going, but not too much, unless tickling is your thing. Some people find licking and sucking on toes a tremendous turn-on.
    image.jpeg
    Legs have very sensitive areas too. The backs of your knees tend to be a ticklish spot. The thin layered skin makes nerve endings more sensitive, ready for touches, kisses, and licks.
    image.jpeg
    Just like the soles of your feet, you might try tender touches, soft kisses, or even some licking or teasing with your tongue. The ticklish feeling of anticipation can actually help stimulate an orgasm. You can also try touching the back of the calf and thigh. Some people are very sensitive in those areas. The thighs are a great sexy zone too. Massaging the inner thighs can send signals to the genitals, stimulating arousal, and setting the stage for orgasm.

Let’s assume you already know what to do with your genitals. It’s the surrounding area that should not be forgotten. Pressure and touch just above the genital area, into the navel can heighten sensitivity, and can feel really good, heating things up. The navel and the genitals have common tissue origin in the womb. This connection can continue after birth, so a touch in the navel can sometimes be felt in the genitals.

The nipples are an erogenous zone, both for women and men. Sometime men’s nipples get neglected when we forget they are just as sensitive as women’s. Touching, pinching, licking, and sucking are very stimulating and can help to bring on orgasm as readily for men as it can for women. Just like women, though, every man’s sensitivity is different. For both genders, don’t forget the area around the areola, massaging or light touches there can feel amazing. Also try the crease under the breast. You might find a nice tender spot there.
    image.jpeg
    The back has most of its sensitive nerve endings along the spine. Massaging the larger muscle groups around the shoulder blades is nice to relax, but touches along the spine will send sexy shivers to all the right places. Soft kisses or a gentle touch along the spine is made extra sexy because you can’t see what the giver is doing to you. Start at the base of the neck and work your way down, or vice versa. The strongest erogenous zone on your back is the area around the tailbone. Don’t forget the buttocks, especially the anus which has lots of nerve endings that are highly responsive.
    image.jpeg
    Like the legs, your arms have areas of thinner skin too, that are ripe for stimulation. The inner bend of the arm at the elbow is responsive, and ticklish, just like the backs of the knees. The thin sensitive skin at the wrist is very similar when it comes to touches, kisses, and licks. The palm is one of those ticklish areas where light touches can excite. Your fingers and thumbs can be touched, massaged, licked, and even sucked with pleasurable results.

The collarbone area is sensitive too, especially the clavicle area in the center. While not as sensitive as some other erogenous zones, it can be the perfect spot. The base of the neck seems to be more sensitive, as anyone who has been kissed there can well attest. Nibbling the soft skin of the neck up to the jaw is very hot, as are kisses and touches along the base of the neck.

The ears are notoriously erotic. Many people love to get touched, kissed and licked there. The lobes can be massaged, gently sucked on, or even softly bitten to start fireworks. Spend some time with the rest of the ear too. There are those that wouldn’t mind a little tongue action in the ear. There are few things sexier than soft hot breath in your ear.

Your lips and mouth have so many nerve endings, it’s a well-known erogenous zone. Most of us are highly aroused by kisses, which comes from stimulating the nerves in the lips and tongue. Try putting some attention just on the lips with soft finger caresses, licks, or even a gentle bite. The tongue is already a conduit of sexual connectivity because we’ve used it to explore these erogenous zones. A little tongue on tongue is very hot, so French kiss away.
    image.jpeg
    Some areas of our map that have yet to be explored may include the armpit. Touching or licking the armpit sends signals down to the genitals just like other erogenous zones. You may be hesitant if it’s an area you’re thinking of as sweaty or dirty, but the pheromones in that sweat are thought to be highly arousing to the person inhaling it.

Eyelids and the scalp have come up many times in my research. The eyelids have thin skin making it yet another nerve ending opportunity. An added element to this is the person has to close their eyes in order for you to administer touches and kisses. This can add the anticipation excitement to the genitals. The scalp is another nerve ending playground, so don’t skip this part of the zone map. A scalp massage, running fingers through hair, or hair pulling may activate nerve endings, creating high arousal, and sexually stimulating feelings.

Erogenous zones seem less about specific locations, but rather a map of desirable places to explore. Each person’s map is slightly different. Some routes may be the same, while others may need a different path. Don’t be afraid to try them all, go to those corners of the globe you haven’t been to before. Untold treasures may be found!
    image.png
    I am available Tuesday-Saturday 9am-9pm
    Walk-In's & Requests WELCOME!
    To guarantee my availability,
    please call the Kit Kat Guest Ranch
    to book your next appointment!
    775-246-9975 CALL NOW!!
    [smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif]

ASK ME ABOUT MY SPECIALS!
    gijen@kitkatranch.com
    G. I. J E N
    (775) 246-9975
    gijen@kitkatranch.com
    http://twitter.com/GIJEN_VEGAS
    http://kitkatranch.com/gi-jen.html

Hours: Tuesday - Saturday 9am - 9pm

2. Plz tell a bout your specialities

Sent from my SM-J200G using Tapatalk

3. Slugushi
    Chat with Me

Slugushi Well-Known Member

Basically, the whole body... and it all starts with the most important erogenous zone, the mind. ;)

gijen likes this.
  4. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado THE ULTIMATE PSE AND I LOVE TEACHING VIRGINS

Very informative!!! Thanks for sharing your thoughts!!! Book her for a party today and have her fulfill your fantasies!!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]

gijen likes this.
  5. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks for liking my post!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

gijen likes this.
  6. ivymae
    Chat with Me

ivymae -Kit Kat's ♔ Polynesian Princess-

Omg! I had no idea there were this many hot sensitive spots on our body! I would love to experience a body massage or body worship party with this sexy lady! Thank you so much, Jen for sharing this awesome and very informative info with us!

gijen likes this.
  7. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

I love exploring all our sensuous and erotic zones in our bodies!!! It's more fun when you share it with a partner that enjoys it too!!![smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]

8. gijen
    Chat with Me

YES
    & be prepared for an extremely hot night of sex when you receive a Nuru Gel body rub, especially if another lady joins our erotic rendezvous. This type of massage is different from a standard happy ending massage, in that I use my entire body to hit your erogenous spots, instead of just using my hands. This is a sexy alternative to a typical 'hands on' massage. Nuru Gel will help spark up your sex life in just one night! I'll even show you some of my massage techniques!

Ask me about my MASSAGE SPECIALS!!!
    gijen@kitkatranch.com
    775-246-9975
    [smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif]

G. I. J E N
    image.jpeg
    (775) 246-9975
    gijen@kitkatranch.com

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Attached Files:

lover5 likes this.
  9. GezabelleSinclaire
    Chat with Me

GezabelleSinclaire The girl you always Fantasized about

Wonderful thread Jen! Thanks for sharing!!

gijen likes this.
  10. GiaCorleone
    Chat with Me

GiaCorleone Sicilian Thoroughbred Gia 'BellaBambina' Corleone

I loved the sex education class. I learned so much today! Foreplay is the best

gijen likes this.
  11. gijen
    Chat with Me

I can't stress enough how important foreplay is. A barely-cooked appetizer doesn’t pump me up for the main entree. If the foreplay is rushed and half-assed, the main event doesn't feel as pleasurable.

Please take your time with me during foreplay. Sexual excitement for the both of us increases the blood flow, and when that happens, I know my body produces extreme vaginal lubrication.

Ask me about my SPECIALS!!!
    gijen@kitkatranch.com
    775-246-9975

G. I. J E N
    image.jpeg
    (775) 246-9975
    gijen@kitkatranch.com

12. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

I love your post!!! Book a party with her today and experience an Erotic and Sensual experience!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]

13. If anyone is looking for tips on great foreplay and stimulation this is some great information to take in mind and practice. I personally know I enjoy myself much more when you take your time with me and stimulate my body.

14. gijen
    Chat with Me

I know that when playing with my clit during oral sex, focus on my clitoris, then don’t focus on my clitoris. The clit reacts best to being teased, so lick it and suck it a little, build some tension, then back off a bit before going at it again. This is sure to achieve climax.

Ask me about my SPECIALS!!!
    gijen@kitkatranch.com
    775-246-9975

G. I. J E N
    image.jpeg
    (775) 246-9975
    gijen@kitkatranch.com

15. Clitoral Stimulation is very important, I would say that if I don't have clitoral stimulation then I receive less pleasure than if I were to have received it a few times throughout the experience. Sucking and biting are two great ways to pleasure a woman during oral. Stimulating the clit during intercourse is also a great way to receive maximum pleasure but then again it all depends on the individual.

16. gijen
    Chat with Me

Ask me about my SPECIALS!!!​
    image.png
    gijen@kitkatranch.com
    775-246-9975

G. I. J E N
    image.jpeg
    (775) 246-9975
    gijen@kitkatranch.com

Banginit likes this.
  17. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Book her today!!! She is adorable and amazing!!! Have her fulfill your fantasies with lot's of cum to cum!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]

18. BryceStevens
    Chat with Me

BryceStevens The perfect GFE Girl next Door

Love your thorough and knowledgeable description of the erogenous zones Gijen; as well as your stunning photos. It aptly demonstrates the whole body is an erogenous zone... with the mind being the greatest of all.

19. kell
    Chat with Me

kell Well-Known Member

Oh how I would love to spend lots of time "exploring and mapping" all of your erogenous zones!! I would definitely take my time and enjoy the journey... and hopefully find lots of spots to stop and spend some time!

gijen likes this.
  20. Wow really good post.... well written. Thx

gijen likes this.
  21. thunderstorm
    Chat with Me

thunderstorm Well-Known Member

Beautifully written and illustrated, Jen. I enjoyed your post.

You could add the palms of your hands, for light touches and kisses, as foreplay.

gijen likes this.
  22. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

I agree!!! Exploring your erogenous zones are a lot of fun!!! Book her today and have a fabulous and memorable experience together!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]

23. gijen
    Chat with Me

Are you teasing me?

image.jpeg

Banginit likes this.
  24. gijen
    Chat with Me

I love hand massages. It gives me goosebumps.

thunderstorm likes this.
  25. Ur killin me w this picture ........lol

26. kell
    Chat with Me

kell Well-Known Member

not meaning to tease... just sharing the thoughts running rampant through my head of you and of spending the time "exploring" every inch of you

27. Lover can't wait to try all above with you after the birthday party

28. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Book her today and explore all the erogenous zones together!!! You will have a fabulous and memorable experience!!![smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

29. gijen
    Chat with Me

30. gijen
    Chat with Me

image.jpeg I would love to meet YOU, and I am available by appointment 24/7, or I accept walk-in's & requests here, at the Kit Kat Guest Ranch, Tuesday-Saturday 9am - 9pm.

I am available to host, or I can easily come to you! Yes, I'm available for Out-Call.

To BOOK ME NOW, please call the Kit Kat Guest Ranch 775-246-9975
    ASK ME ABOUT MY SPECIALS!!
    MILITARY DISCOUNTS AVAILABLE

You can reach me by email at: GIJEN@KITKATRANCH.COM

Follow me on twitter!
    twitter.com/GIJEN_VEGAS

G. I. J E N
    (775) 246-9975
    gijen@kitkatranch.com

31. gijen
    Chat with Me

32. gijen
    Chat with Me

33. gijen
    Chat with Me

My nipples are a very sensitive erogenous zone for me. The sensation from my nipples travel to the same part of my brain that controls sensations from my vagina, clitoris and cervix.

34. gijen
    Chat with Me