About Me ELLIE ROSE - NEW KITTY AT KIT KAT RANCH

Discussion in 'Kit Kat Ranch Forum (Carson City)' started by ellierose, Aug 18, 2016.

1. Hi Everybody!![smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=hi ya!.gif]

I'm Ellie Rose, new Kitty at the Kit Kat Ranch. I am 4'11" tall and I am from Los Angeles, California. Stats: 34-24-34[smilie=hot over you.gif]:rolleyes::oops::p

My hobbies include drawing/coloring, (huge anime fan), love reading, dressing up, going on trips and having fun outdoors, playing with make-up, shopping and much more!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

I am very sweet and shy at first but I love to have fun. I love making new friends (especially "Kinky" ones).[smilie=hot over you.gif]^__^

My favorite type of parties include fantasy sessions and group parties. I love catering to all kinds of fantasies and fetishes!!! I'm a pleaser and I love making people happy.[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]:)[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

My special talents are: BJs, squirting and BDSM :p:p

Cum and book a party with me and let's explore your fantasies together and have a memorable experience!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Secure your appointment with a 10% Deposit at (775) 246-9975[smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif]

Twitter: @elliexxxrose
    Shift: 4 PM - 4 AM
    Email: ellierose@kitkatranch.com

Hugs & Kisses,
    Ellie Rose[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Last edited: Aug 19, 2016
    Lake Show, Slugushi, tuch2881 and 2 others like this.
  2. Welcome to the KitKat! Hope you have lots of fun!

ellierose likes this.
  3. THANK UU !! [smilie=hot over you.gif]:p:p I'm happy to be here ^__^

4. kevinz0071
    Chat with Me

kevinz0071 Well-Known Member

Welcome to the Kit Kat ranch :)

ellierose likes this.
  5. Thank u so much for the sweet welcome [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif] Look forward to meeting u (~:

6. Metalhead99
    Chat with Me

Metalhead99 Well-Known Member

Welcome Ellie to the Kit Kat saw you on Ustream & all I can say is wow you are a beauty & I loved that outfit with the pigtails hope to meet you someday

ellierose likes this.
  7. Ah thank u so very much!! /.\ That was my first Ustream and I was super nervous so I'm glad you still found me cute hehe ❤️❤️ And I would love to meet you! Come in for my shift or book an appointment ! Xoxo :):p:rolleyes:

Metalhead99 likes this.
  8. I love your name! Welcome to the ranches and the board!

9. ivymae
    Chat with Me

ivymae -Kit Kat's ♔ Polynesian Princess-

10. You are such a babe! Thank uu ! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] Xo

11. Thankiees ^__^ I'm happy to be here :)

12. BryceStevens
    Chat with Me

BryceStevens The perfect GFE Girl next Door

Welcome to KitKat Ellie. I'm so glad you're here with us.
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]
    Bryce Stevens – The Ultimate Girl Next Door GFE. 5’ 0” 92 lb 32D I’m genuine, warm, friendly, caring, very attentive and intelligent. When we meet, you’ll feel like you’ve known me forever. I know how to pleasure a man, and a woman, for that matter. I love to give pleasure and receive it, pamper and be pampered. I love kissing and am incredibly good at it. I love romance, hugging, making love, as well as hot and heavy fiery fucking, 3somes, orgies, outdates and overnights. Our time together is very important. You are special to me and I make sure I show you just how special you are. At no time will you ever feel rushed. I’m super naughty, lots of fun and can get pretty silly. I also love role playing, fetishes, exploring and fulfilling your fantasies, teasing, light domination, erotic dancing and spoiling you with my hands and mouth. I have lots of experience with ED and virgins. My blowjobs are to die for and my massages are superb. I’m creative at accommodating different budgets. Call Kit Kat Ranch and ask to speak to me (775) -246-9975.

I’ll be here M-F 10am-10pm, Sat + Sun 10am-midnight through September 28th. Or if you prefer to email me: brycestevens@kitkatranch.com
    I’m super excited to get to know you better and indulge in quality, intimate time together.

ellierose likes this.
  13. Thank you for the sweet welcome! I'm so happy to be here! Xoxo

14. BryceStevens
    Chat with Me

BryceStevens The perfect GFE Girl next Door

We're all happy you are here Ellie. You are a super addition to the KitKat house.
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Bryce Stevens – The Ultimate Girl Next Door GFE. 5’ 0” 92 lb 32D I’m genuine, warm, friendly, caring, very attentive and intelligent. When we meet, you’ll feel like you’ve known me forever. I know how to pleasure a man, and a woman, for that matter. I love to give pleasure and receive it, pamper and be pampered. I love kissing and am incredibly good at it. I love romance, hugging, making love, as well as hot and heavy fiery fucking, 3somes, orgies, outdates and overnights. Our time together is very important. You are special to me and I make sure I show you just how special you are. At no time will you ever feel rushed. I’m super naughty, lots of fun and can get pretty silly. I also love role playing, fetishes, exploring and fulfilling your fantasies, teasing, light domination, erotic dancing and spoiling you with my hands and mouth. I have lots of experience with ED and virgins. My blowjobs are to die for and my massages are superb. I’m creative at accommodating different budgets. Call Kit Kat Ranch and ask to speak to me (775) -246-9975.

I’ll be here M-F 10am-10pm, Sat + Sun 10am-midnight through September 28th. Or if you prefer to email me: brycestevens@kitkatranch.com I’m super excited to get to know you better and indulge in quality, intimate time together.

ellierose likes this.
  15. GezabelleSinclaire
    Chat with Me

GezabelleSinclaire The girl you always Fantasized about

Welcome to the Kit Kat!! You are beautiful!

ellierose likes this.
  16. Thank u ^_^ You're stunning! I hope we can meet soon! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

17. Wishing you much success at the Kit Kat Ranch!

ellierose likes this.
  18. Thanxx it means a lot! Xoxox :rolleyes::rolleyes:

19. auron79
    Chat with Me

auron79 Well-Known Member

Welcome to the Kit Kat Ranch Ellie. You're going to have a lot of fun! I hope to meet you next visit. :)

ellierose likes this.
  20. Thank u so very much !! I'm already so happy to be here. And I hope so too! Come hangout <3 :)

auron79 likes this.
  21. auron79
    Chat with Me

Glad to hear you're having a great time. It would be fun to hangout with you.

AliceLittle and ellierose like this.
  22. We would have LOTSSS of fun *wink wink* :)

23. Wishing the best time in Kit kat ranch.

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]

ellierose likes this.
  24. Thank you!! <3 xoxox [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

25. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado THE ULTIMATE PSE AND I LOVE TEACHING VIRGINS

Book a party with her today!!! She is so adorable and cute!!! Have her fulfill your fantasies with lot's of cum to cum!!![smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]

26. Welcome to Kit Kat!! Glad to have you here with us loves [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

27. You seem like such an interesting and unique individual Ellie, hope to get to know you a little better while we are in the same house! :)

28. I will see you soon !![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

29. So happy we came here together, you're gonna kill it sexy!!

30. AliceLittle
    Chat with Me

AliceLittle Sagebrush Ranch Starlet

You definitely should Auron. <3 Ellie is freaking adorable!!

auron79 likes this.
  31. auron79
    Chat with Me

You two should Cosplay together.

32. shelbystar
    Chat with Me

shelbystar Looks get you, my personality brings you back!

Welcome to the Kit Kat! You will have a blast!

33. You are Cinderella! !![smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]

34. GiaCorleone
    Chat with Me

GiaCorleone Sicilian Thoroughbred Gia 'BellaBambina' Corleone

Great to you as a new addition to the family sexy[smilie=heart fill with love.gif] received_178856105873384.jpeg

35. shelbystar
    Chat with Me

shelbystar Looks get you, my personality brings you back!

How has your time at the ranch been so far? We want to know!